/ZBGN/ Get in here faggots

How do we defeat this rapscallion and create the normies diaspora?

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/6/23/15852048/germany-hate-speech-facebook-twitter-fine-censorship
unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/6/23/15852048/germany-hate-speech-facebook-twitter-fine-censorship
my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf
minds.com/
ethereum.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start with Facebook, his propaganda platform and cashcow. We need to make thousands of hidden accounts and wage guerrilla war, mass posting redpilled and specifically anti-Zuckerberg material on normie pages with such frequency as the overwhelm the (((censors))).

literally an alien

This. Flood the pages with our fury.

Bump

Reminder that what faceberg is doing should be fucking illegal.

We lift, we meme, we war.

wouldn't it be better to hit him in the wallet by making facebook less usable?

Use european laws and cause big fines for "mean words".

Perfect. Everyone, remember to save this in the screenshot. This is the battle strategy.

That's the idea, but the question is how. Thrownideas out there, we're preparing for total war.

theverge.com/2017/6/23/15852048/germany-hate-speech-facebook-twitter-fine-censorship

Just stop using facebook. Delete your account.

Here's the archive unvis.it/theverge.com/2017/6/23/15852048/germany-hate-speech-facebook-twitter-fine-censorship

By selling hipsters the idea MySpace is where it's at.
>It's so retro and cool
>Look at how you can customize your page
>You can even put music on it!!!!!

There now go forth and meme

its time

It's not about not using facebook user. Facebook as a whole is an asset for him and he's brainwashing normies and cultivating his public image throw it to prepare for a presidential run. We need to sabotage him now in the beginning so he cannot build momentum like Obongo did and blitz his way into the White House.

we should post this thing on reddit and try to get it to go viral

imagine seeing that mother fucker on the top page

>mfw 14 replies and no zuckerposting

o wut a bot.

but yeah this can cause some international trouble if there was enough stimulation with "hate speech" being on facebook
might be enough to cause europe to outright ban facebook from being shown in europe if facebook refuses to pay the fines

Mass post about how how he is ruining the area around his house in Hawaii with walls. And how walls are racist and how he is a racist for living in Hawaii and destroying their homeland.
Think of every thing he has done that pisses off the left and use throw it back at him.

remove this parasite

Someone do the shop, please

I think user just struck gold..

This would work but would perpetuate libtard cancer, even if it's used for our own advantage. I support the mass redpills strategy more.

I think we should larp and cry on a chinese pokemon forum. Then make fake accounts that totally won't get banned! XD xD

I think if we cry hard enough on the internet , we might win!

fuck off shill

y not get facebook banned throughout europe?

Oh, hi mark. Didn't know the cuckerberg was here.

"Join the Real world, quit facebook" campaign? We could call facebook "hatebook", describing it as a means to generate false rage with no solutions (because, that's what it is). And encourage people to quit the platform?

Spam redpills on fake accounts. Make memes, many memes, but no nazi shit that will make us look even worse than we already do. Use stuff about future for white kiddos and preserving diversity and shit.
It's time we C U C C T H E Z U C C

Yep it's me. Laughing at you kids. I banned your Facebook pages and there's literally nothing you can do about it. Get kiked

Retoasting

>they're private companies they can do whatever they want

Is it fair that Google, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc are treated by the law just as any other company when you take into account the oligopoly few social media actors have on the spread of information and ideas online? You could argue that having access to an online platform in order to exercise your freedom of speech is as important as any other freedom of speech, in this day and age. And that's not even taking into account setting people up and then stripping them off their income at random

Just some thoughts

In order to create a large movement, first create many small movements.

Allow those small movements to discover one-another and find that they mutually reinforce one-another.

Then allow them to grow together into a single large movement.

I come here from the other place. I cannot stress how important this time in. It will determine everything. Good luck.

Launch a massive DDOS campaign against Facebook

It's a platform for hate.
Antifa, Islamic extremists, White supremecists. It allows hate to fill the whole world. And even if you try to shut down the pages. They will keep using it and keep feeding into the hate.
Do the right thing and stop using Facebook.

Like it or not, we have to keep our presence on Facebook, regardless of losses and zuccings.

Its where the normies hangout, waiting to be redpilled.

We should drive people off facebook, but also infest it to the highest degree with redpilled posts and accounts, we must make sure our opinions are out there and people know they are not alone.

This

We were master's at this in the past. Many of the people here now came because of redpill shit posts on social media originating here. We need to use what worked in the past and hit Zuckerberg hard in the beginning stages.

What's Sup Forumss plan of attack given fb algorithm already knows what you're thinking before you do?
>beating the literal hivemind

How do we hit it where it hurts - the shekels?

I think we should stop trying to square with them by using their language, "white supremacists". We end up having to defend our points as well as our own eventually. Same with "muslims will kill gays", but we don't really care for LGBT culture either.

And to those that do not take the red pill it will further prove the point that it is a platform for hate and deleting pages doesn't stop the hate.
It will emphasize the reason why they should they should stop supporting the platform to be abused by hateful people.

Secondly, you must weaponise the fact that 90% of advertisement clicks are "fraud" of one sort or another. Either because they are literally made by criminal bots or because the end users employ technology such as ad-blockers and VPNs which mean that either they never see the ads or they never see the right ads.

The advertising industry knows this to be true, they are all getting rich skimming off money from everyone for what they know to be valueless ads/clicks.

If you propagandise this fact the subsequent investigation by normies and journalists will upend the whole applecart.

Facebook is too big to care even if all of Sup Forums, your family, and friends quit it.

>INERT_CURRNT_YEAR
>kikebook
>SMUG_ANIME_FACE

>Tom is trying to advertise MySpace on Sup Forums

Funny, but you have to go back

Exactly, what all these people talking about withdrawing from fb don't understand is that we would be sacrificing a prime battleground in his eventually presidential run. We need to wage war behind enemy lines and not allow him to feel secure.

So was the Democratic Party

There is no such thing as to big to fail.

>massive DDOS campaign against Facebook
Won't work, faceberg has huge server farms and more than enough bandwidth to cope with anything even 6 million autists can throw at them. Better to just fuck with content

Do you guys know that cuckerjew was promoted through a wide academic system and thr adoption of facejew was mandatory in many universities, even in order to obtain athe degree.
No fb account, no degree.
There were several unis in my country who did that.
So just you know, the facejew was force-fed to the ppl, because it falls under the agenda of controlling ppl. Much like tv.

if he runs its over,he has enough influence on fb to sway it

we need to cuck the zuck

How about we start a campaign like cut/ shave your head for not bee?
Let's think of something that seems like it's sincere with good intentions only it's not

You would need some serious dedication to really even affect facebook. I'm willing to bet a ddos attack would be fixed within a few minutes. But the issue is, there is no real way to directly effect zuck.

Faceberg is literally the Mind Matrix.

He's coming for us in 2020 guns blazing anonbros.

Not dedication, something far more powerful. Autism.

Previous thread is still up, can't post duplicates. I dumped all I've got here

Autism

Let's do that
We'll spin up a good yarn on that he has it and hides it. And that's one of the reasons why he became so rich and big with fb

Maybe, lads, we should double down on our fake liberal/BLM accounts.

If the right wing accounts and trolls are being deleted then we should go the opposite way, become seething unhinged liberals who are ready to violently lash out at the slightest offense. Red pill normies that way since when we try use facts and logic it gets censored

We need to keep a rollig Faceberg General going 24/7. 2020 will be the meme war to end all meme wars.

That would be a feel good story. He would be like the Rain Man or something.

I mean you can cause the EU to fine facebook like several million dollars if people just spam hate speech, and whatever passes through their detection and stays on the site for over a week, and then there is just one fine.

And if you're dedicated in that extent, you can possibly get facebook removed from europe either through the EU's decision for censorship not working on facebook, Facebook refusing to pay fines and getting booted out of the EU, or simply facebook thinking hey we dont need any more fines, so bye bye europe viewership.

ANSWER ME THIS

ITS AYE-OK FOR SOMEONE TO BE FORCED TO BAKE A CAKE AGAINST THEIR WILL OR BE FINED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BECAUSE THEY WON'T DO IT

BUT FACEBERG CAN REMOVE SOMEONES FREESPEECH WITHOUT ANY FINE OR LAW MAKERS MAKING SO MUCH AS A PEEP ABOUT IT

This

guess it s time to think ... outside the box

What I'm thinking is it would try to push him to tell everyone he doesn't have it
And now he's lying about it

And not proud of his autism like he should be

Dude 5 minutes on a stage against trump and he loses. This faggot is such a cringey, squirrly sperg that there is no way America would vote for himZ if anything we should be pushing him to run.

Man i hate this guy. Would be glad if we could send him to Auschwitz Gas Chambers.

By deleting your jewbook account and subscribing to the DAILY STORMER instead

my.mixtape.moe/nmqmpf.pdf

He only stares like that when telepathically receiving commands from Satan.

We need to mass-shill for Minds.com, so that it seriously competes with and eventually replaces Facebook.
Minds is decentralized, it pays users a lot of $, and it is very much committed against censorship.

Seriously, check it out, it's superior to Facebook in every way and the only reason so few people use it is that so few people know about it.

minds.com/

Facebook should be rated "x" due to degenerate material

>Using Facebook

Please kys

listen bud it was never designed to make sense

Facebook should be exposed as a perverted video game form women

It is a deep state vassal, no doubt.

Amplify what a creeper he is. Creeper memes. Rapey eyes. Everywhere. Play up the big brother angle. Cuckerberg fapping to your selfies and shit. Make him wholly unpalatable to normies.

Exactly, if you're going to use social media, use Minds.com or maybe Gab.ai.

Eventually a platform like this will overtake everything. Social media now is basically ppl giving away content for free. Once ppl can monetize themselves the migration will be quick.

Also. For you autists. Look.up the date Facebook came on line. Write that down. Then look at the date DARPA ended it's Total Information Awareness / "Lifelog" program...

He's not gunna run for president, calm down faggots. He has no personality or likability factor.

You misspelled demon.

Full wallpaper edition, for your convenience.

Yup, like it or not it is still where the people are. Closed groups are not all that bad too.

>sent n00ds on fb?
>DA ZUCC SAW EM

Ne user-kun

This, the idea of making money just from using social media a lot is very appealing; hopefully it'll be a winning strategy.

You know there is probably a "dark web" side of Facebook where the employees do creepy pervert things with children photos

Source?

You're my hero, I want to thank this talented autist

This. The fact he truly looks like a deranged soulless creep will be the easiest emotional argument to dispel normies.

Make it a funny joke among the youth that Zuckerberg is watching you beat off, meme his soulless eyes. Make him out to be the creepiest "big brother" figure in human history..

DO NOT, turn this into a race thing.
I REPEAT, DO NOT GIVE THE LIBERAL MEDIA WHAT THEY WANT. Zuckerberg is plenty vulnerable as is, no need to marginalize minorities who naturally oppose unconstitutional "big brother".

Ethereum - a new decentralized internet of things

Buddy, you'd be surprised how little the dems care whether you like their candidate or not. This last campaign with Clinton ran them into the fucking ground, and they know they've got not a damned thing to lose. The way they're running now, they're just going to keep doubling down on whoever can preach to the radicalized choir most effectively, or whoever's got the deepest wallet.

Something to consider. The left loves them some wealth redistribution. Create a lefty sock movement where users/content creators demand a cut of the revenue pie. "We create the content, and Facebook keeps the money."

#NoProfitSharingNoPeace

Stop using adblockers.

ZUCCERCREEP

ethereum.org