I like you goyim

I won't feast on your shekels ... today.

got anything you'd like to discuss about middle eastern geopolitics with (((us)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU
youtube.com/watch?v=_QvBLOZSuXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which caliber would you like to be shot with and where?

well I have some tavors for sale

Giving you a bump for your dead thread kyke

Here's a good deed from a Nazi

Is the Kosher switch Kosher?

youtube.com/watch?v=NdbkvJznmwU

>good

hows the genocide of the Palestinian people looking these days ?

lmao what the fuck

I found you.

Why don't you just genocide all Palestinians and apologize later? Wouldn't that be far easier than this never ending conflict?

Because they feed on suffering.

How long before the leftists take control of Palestine?

Which of the following items generally gives you a hard on:
>hoarding shekels
>shilling goyim
>burning Palestinian kids
>rewriting history
>pedophilia
>all of the above

Could you leave Assad alone?

Americans support your requirement that Israel is not attacked from the north/north-east.

But Hezbollah hasn't attacked you except in self defense in like 20 years. Israel attacks first. Why can't you just make a peace treaty with Hezbollah, Assad, and Iran?

>>burning Palestinian kids
You don't need to be a Jew to love this

How do you feel about Jews in america who support all far right activities in Israel, but wont actually live there?

pick a merchant

it's still (mostly) a meme good sirs
we recently sent a decorated soldier to prison for shooting an incapacitated terrorist despite the protests of 80% of the public

gaining shekels generally rates above the others unless they involve shekels indirectly

These are the worst diaspora Jews. They need to be "encouraged" to make aliyah to Israel.

because they unilaterally cut all communication with us at 1979. they don't want any non-hostile interaction with us, at least as far as the government is concerned
we just react accordingly to their own policies. we wouldn't mind at all being their friends again

meh
I guess I approve but it's still not taking the whole step
jews are supposed to move and live here. we need a demographic advantage

most of the orthodox jews of america hate israel, they dont recongize it as a real state and see it as an abomonation.
they even help funding gamas and fatah

The more pro-Israel people make aliyah, the better it is for Israel.

Maybe Trump can do a "Camp David 2" and get everybody to accept the status quo with a multilateral treaty?

whats to discuss? i don't blame jews for the shortcomings and white nationalism is on the rise without jews as an excuse. the presidents daughter even married a jew, no big deal. israel is just as important to us as italy now.

will you send more agents to clean up terrorists in Europe?

Fuck off, savage.

Why does the jew never make shekels by working? Why does he resort to usury, planned market crashes and financial fraud?

why do so many jews hate europeans?

what leverage does the USA have over Iran? a major reason Begin and Sadat agreed to sign the original camp david accord was a big, fat check of american neetbux to us both which goes on to this day
there's no cold war anymore you can't bribe Iran from the soviet camp like you did with egypt, and we're already in league with you

either Iran made it pretty clear that it won't tolerate us in the region, and Assad makes an effective and helpful proxy for their hezbollah operatives right next to the lebanese border. is that wasn't their declared policy, the CIA and us would never have allowed ISIS to rise. we would have likely bombed them to hell ourselves by now

>posts under (((EU))) flag

enjoy goyim
youtube.com/watch?v=_QvBLOZSuXc

>its a retard finds a jewish proxy episode

>a jew midget returns to Israel from a vacation in europe with two large bags
>customs ask "what's in the first bag?"
>midget opens the first bag and reveals a pile of 10 euro bills and a sharp pair of scissors
>"what is this?"
>the midget responds
>"during my trip I would enter european bathrooms, sneak up and grab men near the urinals, and yell GIVE ME 10 EUROS TO SUPPORT ISRAEL OR I'M CUTTING YOUR FORESKIN OFF"
>customs ask
>"right, and what's in the second bag?"
>midget responds
>"man, you wouldn't believe how many europeans refuse to support Israel.."

I'm like 70% convinced all recent happenings are Mossad's doing to make your public want muslims to leave
it drives your own local multikulti jews nuts, I wager

checked and kek'd shlomo,good one

Do you think our peoples can ever live together peacefully? Why not?

aj waj Shlomo, we have job for you
need you to extort some shekels from germany
we will pay in few shekels and many onions, I know you love them onions

I like you Schlomo. Third Temple when?

The "fun Jew" trick