Finnish cops mace shitskins (video)

yle.fi/uutiset/3-9815137

Webm when?

Where are the women?

You can clearly see several finnish women with their brown boytoys in the clip.

>maced
>is actually a liquid spray

All that police to deport 3 illegal families.
What the eff... I mean seriously Europe you are fucking fucked. Mexicans don't even do this shit with ICE.

>tfw can't legally mace shitskins

Mace is the genericized trademark of Chemical Mace, the brand name of an early type of aerosol self defense spray invented by Allan Lee Litman in 1965. The first commercial product of its type, Litman's design packaged phenacyl chloride (CN) tear gas dissolved in hydrocarbon solvents into a small aerosol spray can,[1] usable in almost any environment and strong enough (when sprayed in the face) to act as a credible deterrent and incapacitant. Its popularity led to the brand name being shortened to simply "Mace" for all defense sprays (regardless of the composition).

What gives these shitskin ingrates the nerve to protest the people giving them refuge in the first place? We need to fire up the ovens asap, Finnish bros start the fire

kiitos gosaimasu

That video made me giggle

>op posts video in subject
>attached file is png

They should put them all back in Sweden.

it's literally right there

the shitskins blew smoke in each other's faces to appear harassed

SAGE

>attached file in png
Sup Forums is the single source of the Truth, neggro

They'll probably leave of their own accord soon enough. That's what the previous ones did.

The muslims being brought into Europe by (((them))) are for destroying western culture and national identities. Probably not the same for the Mexicans.

Affirmative, see

kek, the mandatory, sexually deprived, horny "caretaker"

Tbh, just looks like they are trying to get rid of mace. They got btfo by police, if only they would do the same here.

me on the left

>They ended up actually getting harassed

What a waste of cigars

wow a literal non-happening

I expected more violence Finland, I am disappointed.