I'm used to the hate my flag gets on Sup Forums from most countries. And I can understand it too. We raped Poland...

I'm used to the hate my flag gets on Sup Forums from most countries. And I can understand it too. We raped Poland, humiliated France, Britain lost their empire because of us and we've eclipsed them economically, etc.

But you know what really hurts? When a poster from Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Switzerland and Finland hates us.

I thought we were brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGdWIjOlBvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Prussia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=oWvKVE6rLI0
youtube.com/watch?v=vXbe9vgS3yw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews know this. Assume proxyfags.

You are mankurts. Not the all, but some of you.

You still can return to the slavic culture and language.

>We raped Poland, humiliated France, Britain lost their empire because of us and we've eclipsed them economically, etc.
And? There is nothing wrong with any of that, I am gladly hated for that.

>Netherlands
hurts a bit
>Denmark
also
>Sweden
not one bit, they are as cucked as we are
>Norway
also a bit
>Austria
part of Germany, they can not criticize us for anything.
>Switzerland
no
>Finland
also a bit

We don't hate you, it's just bants.

>I thought we were brothers
True and that's why we give you bants all the time

That isn't why the Germans get shit on. It is because you opened the floodgates from the septic tank of the turd world permanently destroying Europe on the genetic, cultural, social, and economic level.

I dont hate you, you bombed us less than the allies and atleast didnt starve us or almost flatten my home city.
Still shouldnt have invaded us mofrikaan.

You know, their actions in WW2 could have been forgiven after enough time. They were making progress until the EU. Then they tried to control everything, and when they got that control they did exactly as you said, opening the floodgates of third world and allowing shit to pour in from everywhere. They blew their second chance.

I don't hate you, I feel sad that proud people are reduced to your state.

That said, opening the mudslime gates was a real dick move kraut.

>I thought we were brothers.
Fuck off subhuman. You had your chance, and it was all going fine. But you just had to fuck up Europe again for everybody. I can't wait for a day when last german dies.

Don't hurt our feeling please.

>But you know what really hurts? When a poster from Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Austria, Switzerland and Finland hates us.
Do you know what really hurt? You fucking nazis raping and burning Rovaniemi, and not even apologizing for it.

Burn in your shit G*rm

Unification was a mistake. Make Prussia real again.

Good german = dead german

>DANSKE
>Hating on his Germanic brother
The Jews did this

how many fucking sad pepes do you have?
now i'm starting to feel bad

Reminder that the eternal kraut is evil

My pepe folder has 431 frogs, I don't know how many of them are sad.

Finfag posting from Deutchland..

We shall always be allies. You sided with us when nobody else would. Sorry about driving you off Lapland but we had no choice

Hitler confirmed good

NO

Man up Hans.

youtube.com/watch?v=uGdWIjOlBvs

My grandfather raped your women

We still love you, if anything happens and you need an ally you know who to call

I hope your grandfather died in his sleep

Its always proxyfags.
>t. proxyfag as krauttard every day from work
I get a lot of free yous

Poland creating Prussia (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duchy_of_Prussia) in 1525 as its vassal was a mistake...
>Prussia was a mistake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage

>I thought we were brothers.
Until you tried to ruin Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years. your best genes died 80 years ago. The genepool is left with weak cucks dominated by women who elect for waves of immigration to replace you. Germany is dead and will never rise again, but god damn it will you faggots try to drag us all down with you.
Gas yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Ungarn still likes Deutschland.

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=oWvKVE6rLI0

>karl Marx
>german

my sides.

oh look, it's Polack pretending they are stronk and impotant, just kill me

What's the difference between a German and a Scandinavian? I've noticed that they have monarchies, so they're a bit more like the English or what?

Danke!

This. Why do you think it's only now in 2017 that we started to demand back reparations from Krauts for WW2? We tried to be polite before, but turns out you just can't trust them. You give them any power in Europe at all and they immediately go straight back to trying to destroy it.

>Says the guy from the western country with the lowest percentage of white people, the most immigrants and the most illegal immigrants.

Go be retarded elsewhere

I-I swear we won't betray you this time b-baka

>Britain lost their Empire because of us
Yeh but that was our fat drunk leaders fault to be fair not yours

DESU I like Germany always have. I think it should be split into north and south and obviously you need to overthrow Merkel but I like the Germans, most of them are good down to earth people. Too obsessed with cars and theEu though. Only place I don't like is Berlin, love the countryside and small cities Also Munich is grand

There's nothing wrong with Germany that isn't also true for Sweden the U.K. France etc

It's not you hans, it's just that most german flags are CIA from a base in germany

sure

Canada (&aus) is an honorary european country

Why can't you just elect a NORMAL party and president?
>Merkel vs. Schultz
>Cucked "centrist" parties
>Green party in parliament
>Migrants "not an interest of debates"
>Hurr durr nuclear power is dangerous
Even your trash policy is trash - you pay so much for legal waste disposal that it's easier for you to throw it into Czech frontier. Why germany, why? We used to admire you, but now you are becoming more and more retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=vXbe9vgS3yw

my family has great german heritage but lets be real
germans are literally the cancer of europe
that what is happening in eu right now is in big part cus of germans
that nation is sick in the head, always end up killing and destroying europeans
they should neutralised

Poland stronk! We will make Germany pay HA-HA!!!!

>pic
Seems legit

England is a German / Irish mix with a bit of scandie thrown in

NO

you realize all those countries think they're more aryan than you and look down on you as inferior while using you to better themselves economically?

>56%

It's not your fault it's the kikes that rule your country's fault, same for us in WW2.

We don't hate you, it's mostly banter but you must admit you boys are turbosuicidal right now because of all the ebin nayzee guilt, and some of you are actually EU loving freaks that are pissed at us for leaving and the V4 for not taking their cyanide pills.

Have a civil war, I'll come down and lend you a hand but it needs to happen before the turks take over

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

GET IN HERE

Germans are garbage fuck off.

My mother is german.

so you hate your own mother? kys then

No. I hate myself.

>germans are literally the cancer of europe

nope, ever since the collapse of the roman empire, germans have always been ahead of their time. prove me wrong

pro-tip: you can't

>my family has great german heritage but lets be real

That's a funny way of admitting you're a rape baby.

My grandma is from German family and there's nothing she hates more than Germany.
Honestly it's very hard not to hate Germany if you're a decent human being.

Gashahne. I don't hate Germans. I do laugh about German engineering tho, keep up the wonky work and overrun budgets.

I refuse to be brothers with krauts. You ruin the white race and Europe every single goddamn time. Get kraut.

>Canadian education
LOL

I'm Dutch and I love Germany.

The past is in the past.

I hate everyone including myself

best german flag. best color combo.

Kaisers granted us independence & arms to fight the red menace.

and now they destoyed everything that our ancestors fought for

this

>US of A's 56%
>large German heritage
>rest is Irish or Jewish
well well.

THIS

The US has always had a border with Mexico and a large population niggers that made shit tough us. Canada on the other hand was 98% White in 1980 and is less 80% today

I wish I was full german and not some occupation rape baby, I mean I have citizenship for both countries but if I speak german people know automatically I'm not a native

I wanted to marry a german so I can get rid of my american genes

>american genes
what

Canada is chink country

>*nigger genes

>American genes
Unless you got black traces in you, you're just mixed European...

>You ruin the white race and Europe

Watch Max Kolonko TV. We are right now in war with Germany and we can win this.

Fucktards like you fuck up Poland from being a superpower and dominating Europe and Russia

I would have gone into detail thats its austrian/pole/slovak on my dad's side but then people would be doing the >muh genetics

>Not remembering Pearl Harbor and then Adolf declared war on us
I doubt we do anymore than continue to supply the Allies if Hitler didn't declare war on the US

>and now they destoyed everything that our ancestors fought for

>implying islam isn't an antidote against jews

kut moffen

pearl harbour was an orchesrated tragedy dum dum, unless you believe it was pur coincidence that all the us pacific carriers were not in pearl harbour that day

>We raped Poland, humiliated France, Britain lost their empire because of us and we've eclipsed them economically,
Those are respectable things you retard. People hate your flag because it represents what you currently are: you're cucks of Canadian magnitude.

I thought we were brothers..

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45

hitler wouldn't have needed to if you allied with him

>Netherlands
The Dutch bastardized trance music. True Germans can never forgive this.

>tfw the entire continent is glad to throw you under the bus at this point

then lets just turn into fucking caliphates
burger u played yourself
keep larping as a nazi

I am an immigrant, joke is on you :^)

When we get bullied by the other anglos, I know how you feel, I imagine Canadians feel that way constantly.

That being said, most bullying on Sup Forums is a banter.

>then lets just turn into fucking caliphates
>being this retarded

islam is more conservative than liberals. and (((they))) can't go after it because muh tolerance.
prove me wrong

You've literally created this mess. Hitler could have shown the world how great his country became, instead he wanted to play war. Then Germany gets mass raped more than it ever did to others. You Gus could have made Europe the envy of the world, but nope.

Now Poland is becoming a rising star and they hate your guts. I will clap when Poland invades and puts you all in extermination camps for trying to destroy Europe again with mass African migration.