Does Sup Forums have war in their family?

Does Sup Forums have war in their family?

My grandfather jumped out of planes and sniped da ebil natzies during WWII. His exceptional marksmanship has been passed down for three generations now.

Do you still have enough his tuff?

My paternal grandfather fought against the Japanese in World War II and against the North Koreans in the Korean War.
Dad fought in Vietnam.

I still get pissed off thinking about 'people' (liberal sub-humans) insulting my dad for being a soldier in the war, and only belatedly offering some pity decades after. The USA let down our veterans and the people of Southeast Asia.

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXAXXAXAXAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

There is 0(zero) people in my family and ancestors that were not part of a war.

Cool. My Pee Pa served in Name against Ho Chi Minh.

Grandpa shot my older brother. Does that count?

I'm sorry, what?

Ho Chi Minh was a fucking cunt. Every liberal idiot says he was just a 'nationalist', but he made common cause time and again with the French to destroy non-Communist nationalists like the Dai Viet and VNQDD in Vietnam. Look up the Great Purge.

my uncle shot a serb in yugo wars. father "fought" too

Every old Book I know hates that bastRd

My granddad fought finns, then nazis. Was lucky to survive both wars.

Other granddad didnt serve, cuz he was doing time. 15 years.

>tfw rural midwest
>tfw war IS my family

All on one side. My great grandfather was in the Wehrmacht. My grandpa was in Nato.Uncle in the Navy

Noiceee

My aunt saw that I was wearing my M1 helmet. "user, wanna hear something cool?" Your grandpa cooked a heart in that". Mfw.

my grandpa was an bosun on the legedary ORP OrzeĊ‚, and went missing with him. What happened to them, noone know to this days.

They had some sick Call of Duty action when they were in estonia, fleeing the Nazis from the dock.

My one grandfather was in the navy. My other grandfather was a criminal.

Dad was in Vietnam

Great grandfather on dads side fought for the IRA in 1920

I'm the first non-soldier in my father's line since Hastings. Feels fucking AWFUL senpai. But he insisted I use his GI bill to go to college so here I am.

My family disappeared from Germany in 1945

Does having 3 generations working as police officers in this hellhole counts as war?

my grandfather on my moms side just stayed in the US helping build planes to strafe my other grandfather fighting the British in North Africa.

Nothing but. I was the first male civilian for about 150 years. Fuck my luck for being born in peacetime.

My great uncle was in the Finnish volunteer SS forces and my grandfather served in the Continuation War.

my grandfather was a high ranking doctor in the britsh navy and it was his job to go from hospital to hospital deciding who to use precious medical supplies on and who to let die.

My uncle the captain on a navy vessel during the falklands war.

No.
My grandparents left japan before the war.

WWI
WWII
Korean War
Vietnam
Gulf War
t. Black family that started seeing real action during Korean War.
I may ended up being next in line in war if the libshits claim we are going to be in another one and if I don't start my career with my degree.

fathers side greatgrandpa was in "death hussars" in 1920 and later in 13th cav reg in 1930s
mothers side one was in polish-jewish volunteer against commies in 1920
other was fighting in WW2
cool story is that i know that my ancestors fought in napoleonic wars and january uprising in 1863

Great granfather polish officer got snipered by german on the heart in bologna italy, bullet deflected away from heart by jesus cross given by wife in front pocket.

Said wife ran from bomb shelter with baby because it felt bad. Bomb shelter proceeded to be directly bombed with no survivors.

And now youre a nigger. Wow

My grandfather was in the Paracommando Brigade

great gramps fought at isonzo

Greatgrandfather killed tens of russians. He was short but very angry and bitter.

Great Grandpa and Grandpa both served in military, but for different countries. Great Grandfather was a commissioned officer (Colonel) that I was told trained pilots before and during WW2 in NZ or Australia. I don't think he saw any actual fighting but he was involved in the war and was given some information about certain operations as well. He didn't really care much about WHY he was fighting, he did it for his country and his job. He was also anti-semitic and hated communism and though we should've invaded the Soviets right after we beat germany. (Again this is only what I was told by my dad.)

My grandpa (not related to great-grandpa) was just an army dentist for the military who was stationed in Japan during the Korean war. Didn't see any fighting either but I guess he was involved in that he did dentistry for people who did fight. Probably got paid better than most of the people fighting anyways.

Don't really know much about the other side of my family or really that much about my family at all other than my dad's side, but other than that I don't know if anyone else really served in military.

My great grandfather fought in the First World War and the Second Boer War and then came home and guarded Chinese Labor battalions across Canada on their way back to China.
He also had 10 kids.

why?

Are the portuguese considered the niggers of the eruope?

My family have been involved in most major American conflicts since the Revolution. I'm the first in three generations that didn't serve.

I was raised by a man who was a B-17 co-pilot 2nd lt and who was training as a B-29 pilot at the time we dropped the A-bombs.

On mother side there was a Major (pic relating) who died of Yellow Fever in Puerto Rico during the Spanish American War and a Major General who was a Colonel in WWI after whom they named Logan International Airport in Boston,Massachusetts.

All my male cousins on my mother side were in either Vietnam or Korea.

I have an uncle who was in Afganistan. My dads uncles fought in WW2 in the Pacific one of them got killed by a Jap.

of course, i'm european, atomic bombs are the only thing that prevented as to slaughter each other every 25 years

My father fought in the ultramar wars for our colonies but THE FUCKING COMMIES WON THE REVOLUTION AND GAVE THE COLONIES BACK FUCKING NIGGERS

kek, so true

great grandfather was apparently hitler youth so yeah. I got me some savage blood.

Grandpa got a purple heart in Germany fighting Nazi's in WW2

Father-in-law was Captain in Korean War. Father served in Cold War missile battalion V Corps.