I reported this to ICE 6 months ago

How long does it take them to act?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/overview#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pull up in a pick up
>say you'll take all of them for $50 each for the day to build a deck
>drive into immigrations office

Law enforcement has limited resources. Do you understand how much money it costs to arrest, process, try and deport an illegal alien?

Do you understand that being an illegal alien is a visa overstay, which is only a misdemeanor?

Do you understand that day laborers take no one's job, because the people who use them do so for expediency and so that they can be free to do other things, rather than because it is a job worth paying for?

There is zero benefit to going after these people. There is tremendous harm in doing so, because it takes all those resources away from prosecuting actual crime.

Yeah, you're actually more likely to get arrested for false imprisonment than for to get them arrested, just fyi.

leave the men who oggle my 14 year old daughter alone they make her feel good about herself everytime we go to the home depot

so. . execute on the spot?

Do you park across the street and walk her past the entrance to the parking lot?

She's still gonna be four hundred pounds by the time she pops out her second quadroon at twenty-two. But I guess it's nice that you're making the effort.

They have immigration enforcement in their title, they're not beat cops nor the FBI

>day laborers take no one's job
wrong_kiddo.png

I hope you plan on standing out there in place of them. they are very handy and there should be a legal version of this.

how much does a bullet cost?

is that suppose to be stynx or whatever? man trump cucks are so stupid. trump doesn't have the balls to make america white again. he's a coward and america is fucked. i don't even really blame him cause it was fucked long ago and he's just there to watch it end.

Well no, they don't: their title is Immigration & Customs Enforcement. They only have "immigration enforcement" in their title if you take out a couple words.

Their primary responsibilities are investigating drug and human trafficking, and nabbing tax evaders, smugglers and money launderers.

Some dudes carrying lumber are pretty far down the fucking food chain. There are actual crimes that they can be investigating. No one is going to waste time going after a guy who painted a room, when that same time could be spent pursuing someone who is selling children for sex.

Way to lay me low. What an informed opinion you have!

So drive them off a cliff instead

Right? Internet tough-guys to the rescue!

These "people" have children. Those children are American (((citizens))). Your tax dollars support them... and then their kids... and then their kids' kids...

I don't understand: are you quotes intended to dispute the claim that Mexicans are human beings? Because if you're confused, I think we should back off from discussing the law and go back to basic facts of planet Earth. This just in: one plus one is two.

you tie down your rent-a-mexs on the way to the job site or something?

the 2cent cost + turning bodies in to fertilizer or fuel will provide a net resource gain

False imprisonment applies to containing someone by lying to them as well as by using force.

Neither would actually happen, but false imprisonment is more likely than getting them deported.

>>Do you understand that day laborers take no one's job

The naivety on you.

I know a business which employs illegal aliens. What penalties would the employer face, if any? I know where the aliens live, too. I would like the employer not to be affected since he is the biggest employer in the county.

What are
>the cost of sending their children through school
>medical care for the whole family
>future democrat voters
Besides everything you say is wrong.

They arent much harm itd be more a hassle to get rid of them with our system, but sadly they have to go back.

>(((citizens)))
So you're saying that illegal Mexican immigrants are giving birth to Jewish children?

You're a lying nigger, illegal alien sympathizing piece of shit and you should be ashamed to lie about such a serious issue.

Go back to (((reddit))) where you shitty nigger shilling works because of censorship, it doesn't fucking work you here you dumb nigger.

Return to reddit you faggot

telling someone you're taking them to x but instead go to y is not false imprisonment

>Immigration enforcement is the largest single area of responsibility for ICE. While certain responsibilities and close cooperation with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and others require significant ICE assets near the border, the majority of immigration enforcement work for ICE takes place in the country’s interior.

>ICE special agents strive to help businesses secure a lawful workforce and enforce immigration laws against those who encourage and rely on unauthorized workers, sometimes taking advantage of their situation to offer low pay and inadequate conditions.

From ICE's own website.
ice.gov/overview#

Have you seriously never heard of a handyman? They are taking handyman jobs. The legal handyman industry is almost dead in this country. There's only like 5 of them still operating in my city.

Yeah they just have to put that there for good PR what they really do is what I said that I think they do

There is zero evidence that illegal aliens cost money. In fact, most analyses indicate that, because they pay taxes and can't collect SS, they actually pay more than they cost. The only report to the contrary was from FAIR, and was debunked.

>Oh no, someone who is actually knowledgeable about a topic!
>I know! Type reddit a bunch!
>Ha ha. I win?

Totally is, actually.

I really dont feel bad because I actually tried to stand out there when I was desperate for a job and I actually had to fight a couple of them. So really send em back.

>they pay taxes

I don't understand what you think your point is. Go read up on what ICE specifically does.

Going after day laborers? Not their job. Going after tax evaders who hire them? Actually is.

They do pay taxes, are you retarded?

The people who hire them illegally still pay SS taxes on the employees. And the illegal aliens pay sales taxes every time that they make a purchase.

>Home Depot mexicans
I always thought that was a South Park joke, then i saw it for myself.

are you? if you mean sales tax you can eat a fucking dick. and dont give me that temporary ssn bullshit.

I would have certainly stood there when I was in highschool or early college and needed money but was in the "no experience no job" loop (which wouldn't exist if there wasn't a labor surplus caused by spics working for peanuts).

>paid in cash
>sales tax

Get fucked m8.

Sales tax is what you pay when you spend the cash, you drooling imbecile.

Do you understand that day laborers take no one's job, because the people who use them do so for expediency and so that they can be free to do other things, rather than because it is a job worth paying for?

Are you for real?

>zero evidence
o rly?
How much does it cost to send ONE child K-12? Now how much does it cost to deport that family?
>Hint:much, much less
>they actually pay more than they cost
Only if you ignore the potential contributions of displaced US workers.

>sales tax
>pay more than they cost

Get fucked m8.

paying sales tax shouldnt be an appropriate stand in for paying federal income tax (it isnt for me)

there are many people that would work day jobs its what labor ready is for. but theres a lack of those jobs because you guessed it illegals standing on corners.

bahahaha
I called them on a company that employed illegals, to care for the most vulnerable in our society, back in 2003 or so. Never heard back.
Just buy an official looking sedan at auction, print up some credentials, and do your own enforcement.

gotta say, not blowing me away with "totally is"

There are no economic justifications for illegal activity.

the guy is retarded but you're a bigger retard

Many school districts receive funding through property taxes, which are paid by the landlords of the people who rent housing to low-income earners. Those property owners pay that tax even if the property is empty. You belief that it is costing money that they don't put into the system? Wrong.

If you made as little as day-laborers did, you wouldn't pay any federal tax whether you were an illegal alien paid under the table or not. You would only pay SS taxes, which would be paid by your employer. Which is paid by the employer of the illegal aliens regardless.

So go google "false imprisonment by deception." I'm not your civics teacher. It's false imprisonment if a person consents to go to a place with you, and you willfully lie to them and take them somewhere else. To prosecute, the person deceived would have to press charges and never would. But it's chargeable.

ding ding ding

It's not pablo the day laborer who's the problem, it's rosa and the 6 obese beanlets she squats out on us soil that are killing us.

They aren't killing us, though. Which is why ICE ignores them. Because ICE is pursuing murderers.

>Law enforcement has limited resources. Do you understand how much money it costs to arrest, process, try and deport an illegal alien?
So we should just ignore them and go about our way? Or wait until they possibly commit a violent crime, or theft?
>Do you understand that being an illegal alien is a visa overstay, which is only a misdemeanor?
How do you know that a visa brought them here, and not a coyote?
>Do you understand that day laborers take no one's job, because the people who use them do so for expediency and so that they can be free to do other things, rather than because it is a job worth paying for?
I just had my garage roof and part of my backyard fence replaced due to heavy winds this spring. My friendly LOCAL, American contractor did the work, and it only took him two days. These illegals cheat small business owners, and you know it!
>There is zero benefit to going after these people. There is tremendous harm in doing so, because it takes all those resources away from prosecuting actual crime.
See your first point, I already replied to this statement.

>So we should just ignore them and go about our way? Or wait until they possibly commit a violent crime, or theft?
No: We should create an actionable plan to discourage them. Step one: stop destroying their economy with the USA's drug war that creates the situation that results in their coming here in the first fucking place.

>How do you know that a visa brought them here, and not a coyote?
I don't. The vast majority of illegal aliens are visa-overstays or over-reach. Of course there are outliers.
>I just had my garage roof and part of my backyard fence replaced due to heavy winds this spring. My friendly LOCAL, American contractor did the work, and it only took him two days. These illegals cheat small business owners, and you know it!
So don't use them.
>See your first point, I already replied to this statement.
No you didn't. You're talking about throwing trillions of dollars into enforcement actions to accomplish what? More jobs for handimen? Spend a tenth of the money and subsidize handymen for more than they lose.

There's a difference between prioritising and ignoring.

The thought of this makes me hard

savage kek

>If you made as little as day-laborers did, you wouldn't pay any federal tax whether you were an illegal alien paid under the table or not. You would only pay SS taxes, which would be paid by your employer. Which is paid by the employer of the illegal aliens regardless.
you are skirting around my point. the nature of them being illegal puts them outside of the federal income tax system regardless of how much money they are actually making. im not debating on what percentage would be taken, just that it cant be done because they are illegal.

There really isn't.

Are you under the impression that Sup Forums has stumbled across some secret facet of American society that ICE is unaware of? If they had two months of resources to prosecute illegal aliens willy-nilly, sure: they'd go after these people. But resources are limited and there will simply never, ever, be a point at which these people will take priority. So de-prioritizing them is exactly the same things as forever ignoring them.

Except that's wrong.

Self-employed people pay income tax. Everyone else has their taxes withheld by their employer. This is just as true of the employers of illegal aliens. Their employers withhold taxes for benefits that illegal aliens can't use, and tax rebates that illegal aliens can't file for.

Illegal aliens pay the same tax rates as everyone else, unless they are self-employed illegal aliens. And before we pursue that, I'd like you to demonstrate that even one self-employed, illegal alien, making enough to owe federal taxes, exists. One example, and then we can have that discussion.

There really is, the thing is that Pedro there would basically be catch-and-release right now because border enforcement is shit. You watch it change.

if the employer is with holding taxes he is just stealing that bit of extra money. he cant send the money in. you know why? because they dont have ssn's.

>Do you understand that being an illegal alien is a visa overstay,

the ones thare are hanging out in home depot are not visa overstays. they crossed the border illegally because they would never have received a visa from the US. US does issue visas to wealthy and middle class mexicans, but not the peasants

They do. Go research how illegal aliens are employed. This shit isn't secret and you have an internet connection.

they do not have social security numbers. you are being lied to.

They maybe do, because your government has been breaking the law for years. This is why so many people think it's OK and normal to have illegals running around.

>How much does it cost to send ONE child K-12?

don't forget free college to which they are entitled being a minority and low income and all that. don't forget about the higher crime rate (compared to whites). don't forget about family reunication if they are legalized, wherein they bring over their parents to receive medical care before they die of alcoholic livers and other shit.

they do it by using fraudulent identities, which is a more severe crime than illegal immigration

You are woefully naive. Do you understand how social security fraud works? Pick a 9-digit number and just give it to the employer. All the onus is on the employer to verify the identity of the person using it. The employer just files a form that is never checked by anywhere, ever.

>The people who hire them illegally still pay SS taxes on the employees

no they don't. plenty of these illegals are paid under the table working in mexican restaurants or landscaping, working as babysitters and nannies or picking fruit or doing odd construction jobs that they find at home depot and other places. nobody is paying taxes there buddy. meanwhile they will be popping babies out one after another which taxpayers have to pay for from k-12 or college. and eventually all of them will go on welfare especially when automation reduces the nubmer of jobs available in the future

>There are no economic justifications for illegal activity.

the economic argument is all lies anyway. don't believe it

just gonna leave this here

If the employer uses eVerify (required in some states) they can compare the validity/issuance of the drivers license against the social security number. It doesn't prevent all cases of identity fraud on an SSN but it makes it a hell of a lot harder.

They are literally destroying America by breeding a permanent welfare parasite, low IQ, obese Dem voter majority

Once the dems pass their demographic rubicon its over, and 85 IQ beaners breeding like cockroaches on white tax dollars are the cause.

I'd say that's worth a trump federal agency prioritising.

>It's not pablo the day laborer who's the problem

well eventually pablo will use up healthcare to treat his alcoholic liver and other shit. he will get his share of the gibs, don't worry about that

>her second quadroon
Don't you mean mulatto?

and this

total bullshit. thats not how it works at all. as soon as the returns show up suspect for that number it will trigger an investigation. you are full of shit.

they all probably have h2b visas you dumb fuck hahahahah

>Do you understand that day laborers take no one's job
Do you understand that someone who does not have the right to work in a specific field due to visa restrictions (or lack thereof) does more than a few things, one of which does take the job someone else would do. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but you don't know any small contractors. These people do take jobs.

Tell me about the taxes they are paying from their cash job.

Our state requires contractors to register, and it is more about fraud than taxes...too many business were ripping off old people etc.

>Many school districts receive funding through property taxes
So? In many cases there needs to be whole schools built to accommodate the children of illegal aliens. Taxes have to go up-for EVERYBODY.

>ignoring points you can't refute
Just so everybody can see what a fraud you are, I'll repost it.
>they actually pay more than they cost
Only if you ignore the potential contributions of displaced US workers.
>medical care for the whole family
>future democrat voters

that's mean to styxx

>tfw an illegal supporter touts the government waste of enforcing the law
>As if this is not an argument of convenience for them
>As if government really cares about wasted money, government agencies expand on purpose to justify there exist
>enforcement waste....governments going after
mean facebook posts, people collecting rainwater, etc.
>TSA giant waste of money, barely catches anything except water bottles
Your argument is not actually why they don't enforce the law.
Trump does not have the political capital to deal with the millions of images of dindu nuffin spics crying as they get booted across the border.
>Big government God Roosevelt booted over 1 million mexicans back over the border

> Law enforcement has limited resources.

So... you are telling us the USA needs more ICE agents?

You have no idea what you're talking about. They are employed vastly under the table, as 1099 or as tipped wage slaves. They do not pay taxes and use services for their children. Period. You shilling for them is disgusting and you have to pervert reality to do it.

I smell taco

Guys an idiot. They work 1099 and are workmans comp exempt. That's why they can undercut people who actually pay a comp policy on their guys and bid work. When one of their employees gets hurt? Guess who picks up their tab at the emergency room. When he had to pretend ice doesn't actually enforce illegal immigration, just see traffickers, you knew he was sent with a script.
Trouble is, I've actually lived and seen reality, this shit sack hasn't

and why's that? because I wasn't persuaded by his till then lack of reasoning?

the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim, if I researched every claim someone else on the internet made, I would be wasting more than just my time.

now, where's the "imprisonment" notion of that discription? all I see is false intentions being made, which has no legal implications. there's a need for an action of captivity or restraint missing.

I admire your resolve coming in here.
My qualms aren't so much with illegals as with all immigrant populations that will vote for bigger government.
If I know how certain immigrant groups will vote I will do whatever I can to prevent them from enacting force on me in the future at the voting booth.

you are trying to apply black and white logic to something that would have to be litigated in a court. you are correct that they would not arrest you on the spot but he is correct in that a lawyer would be able to spin that as a charge. i am calling you a retard because its an inconsequential hill to die on for all the wrong (and right) things op is saying

>implying they'll work for that
Someone I know used to hire those guys a lot and he says those illegals aren't worth the hassle anymore in the Bay Area. First off they demand 25 bucks an hour to do ANYTHING now. If you get them down to like 20 and hour what they do is come with you to the job, then demand more money so you end up having to drive them back to get them the fuck off your property. If they DO start working, they're slow as shit and fuck things up and often try demanding more money at the end of the job as well.

CA is so 'sanctuary friendly' that any illegal that actually wants to work got something steady a long time ago. The only fuckers left at Home Depot are the total scum criminals or drug addicts that get fired from the landscapers and construction people.

Actually, they cost billions per year. You could simply look it up, but you'd rather make empty statements based on your own lack of knowledge.

It's going to happen sooner rather than latter.

Years ago when I used to work for the county we'd troll and honk our horn like we needed people.

We'd then tell them the guy behind us needed 5 or so workers, and then they'd proceed to try and get in the other guys truck. It was great =).

I'm building a house in OK, what I wouldn't give for a truck load of Mexicans right now.

BAIT.jpeg
Also Home Depot in Texas where I live started having a cop/guard to shoo away the aliens that hang out on the side.

>people want a thing done and they'd pay X for it
>people instead find out they can do illegal thing for X-Y instead and do that instead.

>guys having the illegal option isn't a problem it doesn't replace anything at all!

Think before you post; or get more entertaining bait please.

this is everywhere. they've become too americanized and now realize that they hold all the bargaining power because no americans want to do the work that they do, so they demand what they want. until more whitebois sack up and start working, the spics will continue to make $25+/hour tax free