Say it with me Sup Forums

Say it with me Sup Forums....

>BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're implying that it's impossible to be both of these at once.

'Cowardly weak snowflakes and violent thugs' goes amazingly well together Goyim.

You just have to use some brains:
'Cowardly, weak brained snowflakes and violent thugs'

Why can't leftist learn what a ''snowflake'' is?
They keep doing this. Remember how Sup Forums got into a shitflinging competition with Tumblr and Sup Forums people started making fun of their ''triggers'' and ''trigger warnings.'' Now leftists are using the word ''triggered'', something we used to make fun of people and now they use it to mean ''someone who is angry and/or criticizes stuff.''

Now they're trying to redefine snowflake to mean ''someone who is weak'' and ''someone who is angry.''

This.
Never forget "snowflake" doesn't mean someone who is physically weak. It means someone who thinks they're special

When snowflake was first used to describe the left it was used in reference to these Tumblrina style SJWs, who were so insecure about their individuality that they went to extreme lengths to prove they were unique "like a snowflake", in doing so literally becoming more like the group. It had nothing to do with percieved fragility or weakness in a phsyical sense but a mental weakness.

Alone they are cowards, together they're dangerous

Kind of like a person who thinks his race is special and needs a special safe space nation for it? Now I get it!

wtf I hate my race now

This is just pathetic. Leftists are incapable of banter. All you idiots do is butcher the language.

This is actually the definition of most bully's.

>mentally weak.

Literal oldfags, baby boomers and the like, think snowflake means delicate, melts easily.

The way they """banter""" reminds me of that fat balding midget who draws himself as a blue bear.

They all remind me of leftist web comic artists who barely scrape by with their ''art''

How is that wrong? They are weak pussies who need a mob of 1000s just take on a few Nazis kek. Its easy to feign bravery when you hide behind crowds of people.

So are conservatives weak white men that only blow hot air or are violent Nazis that'll run you over?

>Schrodinger's leftist
When woman is a feminist and jihadist at the same time?

But now you just changed the meaning of "safe space", do you just refuse to learn the meaning of words?

Kek

Pretty much the definition of mob mentality.

Okay they seem to be misrepresenting what the term snowflake actually meant. It used to be "special snowflake" a way of targeting those of the far left who wished to be unique but were always weak willed and cowerdly. It's also a paradox in itself, while all snowflakes are individual all of them are the exact same. It's brings up the point of all non-conformists are actually conformists because they what society believes a Mom-comformist is. Same things actually applies to anti-fa, they're the same things. Non-conformists that are actually the most conformists for falling into the societal idea of a non-conformist, they then use violent and cowardly tactics to push a ideology. So yes antifa are special snowflakes.

>shitlibs still don't understand the meaning of "snowflake"

They're not terrifying they're just assholes who throw poop, if we weren't law abiding citizens the antifa movement in the US would've been destroyed the day it surfaced.

It's wrong because it's a strawman with several inaccuracies.
That is not what ''snowflake'' means.
No one is calling antifa pathetic cucks terrifying.
No one is calling ALL leftists antifa.
Schrodinger's Cat is a dumb thought experiment that has been misused by rebbit plebs, anyone who even brings up Schrodinger's Cat is an absolute moron. Instead of ''Schrodinger's leftist'' it should say ''cognitive dissonance strawman.''

Oh look, it's the "Sup Forums is a hivemind mentality" except for applied to real life!

It's almost like some liberals are spineless crybaby pussies, and some are violent assholes who gang up like a pack of monkeys and beat up people who don't agree with them.

Not everyone responds to being completely BTFO in the same way.

They are violent thugs, until they are met with actual consequences for their actions

Violent thugs who think their so special that they're somehow above common law, that run away when confronted with that reality.

I fail to see the issue here OP.

Funny how you don't make the same sarcastic comment about Jews and Israel....hmmm really makes ya wonder...

Put too many snowflakes together and you've got an avalanche.

It is precicsely because they are emotionally distrubed snowflakes that they ultimately resort to violence.

Because being a violent asshole means that you're brave.

This 100%
They even steal our memes.

>t.Dem so fucking stupid that his weak little brain has to simplify ~100,000,000 individuals to one state of mind and being
You won't understand what I wrote so let me simplify for you Dems: you're fucking morons, stop posting here.

Antifa and blm are violent thugs. Your average democrat is a snowflake.

Duh

Word "terrifiyng" does not apply, everything else can go together well. Cowards can be very violent when they know they can avoid the consequences.
You use hygiene to preserve your physical health. You use nationalism to preserve your ancestors legacy, culture and nation health. You use safe spaces to preserve fragile egos.

>1 Post by this ID

Nevertheless, free bait
Answer is ultra simple: Power in Numbers combined with next to no prosecution
Guess why in Germany they had to use racial profiling to prevent another Kologne Rape case from happening the year after? If you never prosecute a group for their wrongdoing, you basically signal that you either have not enough resources, nor the will to enforce the law and therefor bolster the belief of said group to just do whatever the fuck they want?

They are pussies that basically never would stand up to a nazi on their own, and why? because they are weak fuckwits that have probably never faced any real dangers in their lives. But now you have a police force that just stands by, idly watching while you scream, interefere in protests or better yet, torch down cars and cause property damage. The state itself signals you that what you are doing is, atleast to some degree and quietly, tolerated.

You either go in for a quick hit and run away like a little bitch (remember the Punch a nazi thing?) or gang up and try to cause trouble in big numbers, but never forget that you always have to hide your face. And why do you hide it? Because of fear maybe? That angering those big muscled guys may not be the best idea when you can't guarantee that you aren't alone? Probably. Yet you are violent thugs because in big groups, you don't have to fear much, neither from the police, nor from your enemies that you engage in a counter protest. The police has to stand back, and the "nazis" can't act and just fight back, because then they'd be labeled as nazis and enforce the picture of being a violent thug themselves

>Unironically thinking that wearing masks and gathering in a large mob to attack opponents isn't weak and cowardly.

The left has always been a mix of faggot do-gooders and violent revoluionary thugs. If the revolution actually happens all the faggot do-gooders are up against the wall with the rest of us, and later everyone gets to say "it wasnt the real thing, the revolution was BETRAYED".

To any lefty who thinks theyre in the faggot do-gooder category: the left is NOT your friend.