/ZOG/ ZUCKERBERG OPPOSITION GENERAL

We need to sabotage him and his campaign from within. We've been dormant since our victory last fall and we deserved a rest -- everyone worked so hard, but now a new campaign is ahead of us. We have proved time and time again that (((they))) are not as invincible as they think they are. We need to be everywhere again swarming every facet and corner of the western social media platforms that they consider their bastion. We need to wage a constant uncompromising in total war against Mark Zuckerberg.

We will be cruel to the ZUCC, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the ZUCC's won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the ZUCC will be sickened by us, and the ZUCC will talk about us, and the ZUCC will fear us. And when the ZUCC closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/
youtu.be/G4XGbZ7IrC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We will destroy him via memetic warfare if he actually ran, and he knows it. But he's so damn arrogant he thinks he can suppress us enough to get by. That's why ending/destroying/disrupting his cash cow/media platform Facebook as a preemptive measure now would weaken him later. Facebook is massive but this is the board that defeated the entire democratic party, got antifa declared a terrorist organization and may soon get George Soros's American assets confiscated, we can do anything.

The question at the moment is how.. That's the point of this thread. A new boss has appeared and it's time Sup Forums went back to total war like we did on Hillary. Terrorize him in every form of social media, make his life miserable, make him paranoid, make him angry, make him make mistakes..

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL ANONS

WE DECLARE WAR ON MARK ZUCKERBERG

OUR PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMITS, DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

Yeet.

Save and share

Share and spread

Save share and spread

This one is worth it's weight in gold right now. Houston, Texas, Harvey, etc all still trending. Plus lots of liberal outrage about Trump's perceived lack of empathy for Harvey vics. Hijack that shit.

Nice work user, please share. We start this counter campaign now before the son of a bitch even announces his presidential run.

I like dis..will support the campaign

Thank you user, pls spread the word.

I've been itching for a meme war. I want to avenge the deaths and hardships that (((they))) cause during the course of (((their))) normal business.

Well, we have the target. It's just a matter of getting the rest of Sup Forums mobilized. Keep it up everyone.

We need to mass-shill for Minds.com, so that it seriously competes with and eventually replaces Facebook.
Minds is decentralized, it pays users a lot of money, and it is very much committed against censorship.

Seriously, check it out, it's superior to Facebook in every way and the only reason so few people use it is that so few people know about it.

minds.com/

you beautiful faggot

> /ZOG/
Holy kek. This really does needs to be the name of our generals.

For this to be real thougg we need a pastebin and an OP copy-pasta.

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

Memeing zucc will make him win.

>zuckerberg
>campaign
What did I miss ameribros?

>Implying you can stop the zucc
Do you realize how many people use facebook?

>cruel to Zuck
dude there is nothing we can do that the Democratic Primary won't do to him worse, for fuck sake they were claiming Bernie was a racist and a sexist by the end.

With the right direction I think it will be easy to demonize mark zuckerberg.

Even pop culture will give us a hand. His portrayal in The Social Network is less than glowing. This will help us create effective memes that appeal to normies.

We can also apply any frustrations the normies might have with Fakebook and blame them all on zuckerberg himself. Create a villain out of his image.

It's easy to popularize and spread the idea that zuckerberg is a sleazy spy, data thief and criminal who secretly sells all your personal information and spies on your private communications. It's easy to do this because it's all true. Sure this man is a tremendous threat to freedom and democracy. He could never be trusted as president.

We also should fire a few shots across zuckerberg's bow. Warm him that if he even considers running for president we're going to drag him through the mud and destroy him just like we destroyed Clinton

Jesus, look at him. Is that creature even human?

Come up with a plan or idea or something instead of just mumbling around. Post when you have a plan about what to do, in any other way this is pointles. Every sane person here already understands that zuck needs to be fucked, without your post.

Zucc is a bluff. Nobody likes zucc. They are using him to misdirect our efforts while they prop up a woman to run, while we are distracted by the zucc. We can't zucc ourselves.

he's a total loser who would get destroyed if he actually ran, the guy can barely handle a softball interview

youtu.be/G4XGbZ7IrC8

he's also ugly

They targeted Sup Forums.

Sup Forums.

We're a group of people who will sit for hours, days, even weeks on end performing some of the hardest, most mentally demanding tasks. Over, and over, and over all for nothing more than a little digital token saying we did.

We'll punish our selfs doing things others would consider torture, because we think it's right for the world.

We'll spend most if not all of our free time making memes and reaction images of a fictional character all to draw out a single extra bit of meme magic.

Many of us have made careers out of doing just these things: slogging through the grind, all day, the same arguments over and over, hundreds of times to the point where we know every little detail such that some have attained such political nirvana that they can literally win an argument against a communist without trying.

Do these people have any idea how many keyboards have been smashed, systems over heated, disks and carts destroyed in frustration? All to latter be referred to as bragging rights?

These people honestly think this is a battle they can win? They take our media? We're already building a new one without them. Sup Forumstards aren't shy about throwing their money else where, or even making news our selves. They think calling us racist, mysoginistic, rape apologists is going to change us? We've been called worse things by prepubescent 10 year olds with a shitty head set.

Our obsession with proving we can after being told we can't is so deeply ingrained from years of dealing with big brothers/sisters and friends laughing at how pathetic we used to be that proving you people wrong has become a very real need; a honed reflex.

Sup Forums is competitive, hard core, by nature. We love a challenge. The worst thing you did in all of this was to challenge us. You're not special, you're not original, you're not the first; this is just another boss fight.

I am a liberal and I just saw everything lol

Like I said here
We need an OP copy pasta.

I am phoneposting, so I don't have access to my bookmarks, but we need:

> an introduction that gets our central point across in a single powerful statement
> an FAQ
> a collection of pastebins and archives that contain collections of reference materials
> youtube links to relevent anti-FB agitprop and thread themes

I understand this sounds "forced", but the importance of our success is critical if we were to proceed to take on Google, which could be considered the next logical step in our overall strategy.

No, lol.

Just ignore him. No one is taking him seriously. He's an infamous backstabber who made billions by stealing a basic idea then making it terrible.

Facebook could easily go the way of myspace by 2020 anyway.

All you're going to do is make him the anti-Neo Nazi candidate. Not exactly hurting his chances, user.

I think I have an idea, outjew the jew.

Phase 1 - create an extreme, antifa tier leftist push. Spam memes about banning even the slighest things of hate that people like (for example, try to get movies with the slighest bit of homophobia in them banned on the ground of hate speech) make the most violent and digusting leftist posts that most likely wont be taken down due to the extreme Jewry on facebook. This will naturally create a pushback amongst the moderates and normies on facebook.

Phase 2 - blame it on zuck cuck. Spam redpilling memes about anythimg but mainly focus on how zuck cuck and his moderators arent removing the extreme leftist posts. Spread more and more ajto zuck memes, because they will listen. Destroy his image, make people hate him.

Phase 3 - make a fake movement. Spam twitter and reddit with things like #leavingfacebook on the grounds that zuckerberg is corrupt. This should persuade the normies to follow the trend and leave facebook as well, as it would be the cool thing to do.

A little complex but in reality just spam redpills to the normies.

make like a tree and get the fuck out of here leaf

I love this, bit let's go even further. Two fronts. Both fake.

Left Side:
> extreme libshit
> PETA gore
> promotion of killing police under BLM and Antifa identities
> extreme anti-American sentiment

Right Side:
> Holocaust denial
> Hate speech
> basically anything that will male the EU believe that Facebool is the new Sup Forums

Male both of our sides fight against eachothet. Transformnthe politocal landscape of Facebook into such a violent shitfest governments will have to intervine.

>angry reptilian screeching

K, but literally no one fucking cares about antifa anymore.

I mean, he got trips

They will care about Antifa in 2 weeks. Steve Bannon, Ann Coulture and Milo are hosting a weeklong "Free Speech Week" at UC Berkeley.

Antifa is just laying low until then and they are planing a weekling riot.

Make the Winklevoss twins our hero’s. Glowing white men who went to Harvard and the olympics, and were screwed out of millions by Zucchini boy.

They got trolled hard last time. They'd have to be retarded to sho...hide their faces there for that. Not that they aren't.

antifa-tier, as in dumb shit on the level of antifa, not actually being antifa, just really exreme leftism

also this

Is that how it went with twitter

bump for cuckerberg

ZUCC is FUCCED