If you had the chance to kill someone who raped a friend or family member and got away with it. Would you...

If you had the chance to kill someone who raped a friend or family member and got away with it. Would you? Is it worth it? I'm at a low point in my life and will have no regrets if I did. But I'm still kinda scared. Is it the right thing to do?

How do you know they did it when the courts couldn't figure that out?

yes it's the most significant and valuable thing you can do with your life

He was never prosecuted due to lack of evidence but I have a sick feeling he did it

Yes

Are you saying a family member was raped?

first of all 90% of rape cases now are false accusations and dont put it past your grandmother to pull some shit like that if it benefits them at all.

Before you do something rash, keep in mind that most women lie about being raped. Chances are the sex just happened because the female put herself in the situation or outright initiated it, and the female regretted it and said it was rape.

Where did he touch you user?

this knife is so dull. sharpen it before you do it.

No you shouldn't kill him based on a "sick feeling" you psychopath
Unironically go see a psychiatrist

bump. don do it, especially since you just showed premeditation, dipshit. Stay free

If I was certain he actually did it then maybe.

fuck it, I don;'t know. I might just do it. Wish me luck.

Depends on the family member, if it were my sister I would kill the sexual predator but my cousins and shit are all sluts so I wouldn't care much.

>I have a feeling
>OP's first post is insinuating there is no doubt

Pick one

That pubic hair above the timestamp looks like a musical note.

I want to eat it desu

Start mailing his dead animals. Will freak him out.

I'm going to laugh when the rapist kicks your ass and then rapes you too. Let the pigs handle it you retard.

>the virgin revenge murderer
>the chad criminal prevention unit

This right here. OP is a gigantic faggot.

maim him like cutting his hands and dick off if you're not sure and you want a lighter sentence

You don't do what you're thinking of doing just because you have a feeling!!! Imagine you're wrong, what feeling would you have then?

no, solves nothing

Do it if knew the guy molest my brother and sister I would do the same thing

good luck giving the wrong answer in this thread so (they) know

In b4 the nsa uses Sup Forums to identify OP based on pubic hair color.

calm down Courage

clearly you haven't killed someone

The key is to not get caught. Take your time, make a good plan, make backup plans, then never speak about it again.

what kind of rape are you talking about here? date rape?

I fucked my girlfriends best friend. She felt bad the next day and told someone I raped her.

I was fortunate enough that a lot of people were around and saw her raping me.

bitches be liars.

You need to understand the fact that women lie. Women lie a lot. Women lie when it's convenient for them, and you need to be 100% sure you're willing to end your own life, and the life of another person based on a possible lie. There have been many cases of this sort of thing that turned out to be the creation of a lying woman, and many lives have been ruined in those situations.

Now that you're aware of that, if you're still 100% sure she's not lying, then it's up to you. Nature's laws take precedence over man's laws, and your right to vengeance is a natural law. But man's laws will still apply to you once you've done the deed, and you will likely not get away with it.

I don't think anyone can tell you what to do in these circumstances. Some men feel comfortable throwing it all away out of rage. I can sympathize with that. But take a long look at yourself, the woman you're avenging, and the guy who may or may not have done it. Ask yourself if it's worth 60yrs in a box with only niggers to keep you company.

In 20 years, when your view hasn't changed from white walls and bars, will you still care? Will you still feel good about your vengeance? Would you go back in time and tell yourself not to throw it all away?

>raped
This word is meaningless, OP. Saying "hello" to a woman on the street is unironically called rape in certain circles. Unless her face is bashed in like a pumpkin and her private parts were torn and bleeding, I call bullshit.

probably not
if this is all you have, definitely not

your knife is gay, get a real one faggot.

>low point in my life
>decides to go even lower
top notch logic there bud

>The key is to not get caught

Guess he shouldn't have posted this thread then

Taking big actions based on feelings, how very feminist of you.

That is called "mayhem" in America and it can get you a worse sentence than just killing someone.

If you can 100 percent get away with it is the only justified course of action. You should already fucking know this.

Don't do it

You will be getting raped in prison by Tyrone if you do

>when you start out your post with truth and then shift into LARPing