I fucked up pol. I sperged out

I'm a high school senior and in English class today, we were reading Phenomenal Woman by Maya Angelou.
A stanza
>Men themselves have wondered
>What they see in me.
>They try so much
>But they can’t touch
>My inner mystery.
>When I try to show them,
>They say they still can’t see.
>I say,
>It’s in the arch of my back,
>The sun of my smile,
>The ride of my breasts,
>The grace of my style.
>I’m a woman
>Phenomenally.
>Phenomenal woman,
>That’s me.
The Marxist POS teacher said that the poem is about feminism and the oppressive patriarchal society. I sperged out and said it's a poem capturing the essence of femininity and feminine beauty. I told her to stop looking at everything through a feministic lens.
Out came the usual
>user you aren't a sexist, are you? What about muh fee fees? Don't you believe that men and women are equal?
I, like a total faggot in the heat of the moment, said "No". The class went batshit insane. Can't take back words, I guess.
Teacher is hosting an informal debate in class. Help me out. Give me some easy to digest and convey redpills on feminism, suffrage, gender, wage gap, sexual liberation etc.
I need infographics easy to display which don't require much explanation because you know how liberals are: "I won't read anything more than 2 lines at a time"
inb4
>not your personal army
>poo in loo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lL9oe3Gq78c?t=1m5s
hooktube.com/watch?v=5QxpT9E5R9o
psychologytoday.com/basics/gender
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off.

>women are eqwal
>How can she slap?

Rape her to assert dominance. We all know that's where it's headed anyway.

Consider yourself lucky. If it were in Canada or Sweden you'd probably have charges pressed against you.

Being against feminism isn't a big deal in india is it?

Say you don't want to take part in the debate and mention how you consider yourself lucky like this post did.

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by dank memes and anime girls with peepees,
dragging themselves through the nigger hate threads at dawn looking for an angry fix,
multipenised monglers burning for the esoteric matrix connection to the loli waifus in the pronography of night,
who neetbux and pissjars and bleary-eyes and lulz sat up kekking in the phosphor dot darkness of swivel-wheel chairs googling across the maps of Syria contemplating traps,
who bared their cocks to webcams under the omeagle and saw mammarian lolis camming on parents basements incriminated, and then got V&

If men and women are equal, and there are no major differences between our genders, how can anyone be trans?

When someone asks me if I think men and women are equal I just say it doesn't matter what I think, because biologically, no. Socially, even men and other men aren't equal.

she sounds like a stupid slut. just state the facts and BTFO her similar to this:
youtu.be/lL9oe3Gq78c?t=1m5s

>high school senior
You must be eighteen years of age to post on this website.

>men and women are not equal. Men are better at some things, women are better at other things

Say that the STEM field is a good indicator. That'll bait them and they'll usually say that the stem field is sexist Yada Yada Yada. Tell them it is exponentially easier to get a job as a women in the stem field because of quotas.
>LGBT undermines feminism. Feminists say there are no difference between men and women, LGBT community says there is, which is why a guy must get a sex change.

Poo in loo Pajeet. That's the first step to getting help

>Help me out. Give me some easy to digest and convey redpills on feminism, suffrage, gender, wage gap, sexual liberation etc.
>"herp derp I think women are inferior and that men are intellectually superior! now plz spoonfeed me some good arguments so I can prove that I'm superior!"

Lol. A Strong, proud man such as yourself should be able to handle himself against some illogical women.

But seriously, this a waste of time. You will not convince anyone, and it might even severely hurt your education (this is especially true for people living in Europe). In school you're supposed to repeat whatever propaganda they throw at you, and they will reward you with good grades. If you reject the propaganda, they will punish you with poor grades. They don't give a shit about your arguments, no matter how flawless they are. If you absolutely want to try to make a difference, then do so outside of school.

cool story bro

Make you wife a loo so she no don divorce you.

In all seriousness though, you fucked up. Nothing you can say or show them will convince them that you are right in any way. You could say that the sky is blue and explain why that is and they would say no, it is a spectrum of day to night and everything in between. Then they would accuse you of being a dogmatic sun worshiper who just hates goddess moon. Learn from this, but prepare for your social lynching.

Been there user. After I said my opinion, the teacher made me do extra homework to "explain" how the wage gap is real. I was really pissed but made my papers and gave her them in the next class, while asserting that I wouldn't enter into debates about with that teacher again (she liked to debate me, though I usually destroyed her ass, making her fearful of debating, and looking bad to the class). I spent the rest of the year respected by her (because I made some really good arguments in yhe paper), and never had another debate with her. Fuck having extra homework.
user, if you depend on someone else (in this case, you need the grade), then keep your mouth shut, unless you have a good relationship with the teacher.

Pajeet look to this . My experience is the same, best for you is to reveal your power level after done with high school, you'll only make enemies until then..

you dont have to debate they dont they only try and shame people, just stand by your no and let them squirm fuck em

>high school
>relevant to anything whatsoever

fuck them all to death
be smart though, lay traps

Tell her equality is a loaded term and that you believe men and women have different roles that they play that can't be compared so easily

hooktube.com/watch?v=5QxpT9E5R9o

Bone up on Camille Paglia user

Did you get a bob pic tho?

psychologytoday.com/basics/gender
This and Gender Equality Paradox Norwegian documentary on youtube and you win.
Good luck, bro.

Just came in here to say that I'd rather deep throat a cock made of broken glass than read your cancerous post written in a terrible format.