Why js Poland so based?

You'd expect them to be cucks due to their history

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSCuE7jmFa4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink
youtube.com/watch?v=ibu-XGHUWYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nazi came
>killed all jews
>not it's great again
Duh, I wonder.

Hard to explain
In their history they were a major force behind Crusades
They also helped Spain/Portugal get rid of the mudshits
Germany only attacked them because Poland was being used by Britain and Hitler had some fetish about conquering the slavs

why have they let themselves become a NATO puppet state

>Why js Poland so based

Being constantly 50 years behind of the rest of the world makes it so based.

Why is it anyone elses business if 2 blokes wanna bugger each other in private? This is one aspect of the far right that I can't get on board with. Everything else seems fairly logical except that

apparently when rest of the world is running towards inevitable doom slowly walking behind them because of broken legs is a good thing
all matter of perspective
faggot detected, but if is as you say: in private, no one even knows, so no problem exists at all
if faggots walk on the streets that is totally different story

He wanted slavs as slaves
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bSCuE7jmFa4

>if faggots walk on the streets that is totally different story
Why? What does it matter to you if they hold hands or kiss in public? Does it make you uncomfortable?

Based as expected. Keep the good job

no, not uncomfortable, it makes me want to vomit and/or punch people in the face
listen, faggots were in history since who knows how long
they can fuck and rape each other in their homes, I don't really care that much, but when they fag in public, that is unacceptable and it offends me, my culture, and my religion

>my religion
Ah, say no more. The invisible man in the sky disapproves, so you do too. Got it

Don't worry about the britbong. Mohammed will deal with him in due time.

>You'd expect them to be cucks due to their history
Wtf? I'd say the opposite - harsh times create assertive, violent and cynical people

And Poland isn't based, it's just so poor and cynical that everybody can say what he wants and nobody foreign wants to go there. It's like Ukraine or Belarus

>and my religion
you don't even go to church you stupid gopnik

if you cannot see God that I feel sorry for you, heathen
btw he is officially King of Poland so I do not really can oppose him, because of double authority as God King
he did it to himself, not really anything to worry about

>Zakaz pedałowania
Will never make me not laugh.

>homosexuality is linked to numerous issues such as mental health, death rates, and disease
>based pole still says, fine you have the freedom to do what you do, just don't promote literal death cults in public
>muh jew on stick
>muh fedora

you're an idiot aren't you

it's easy to be based when you're poor and not even your native citizens want to live in your country.

think about any based country and check it's various economic index on wikipedia.

>hurrr nie chodzisz do kościoła
co niedzielę na 7:00 rano oraz w święta, ethnomasochism is mental illness and it does not make you look cool, it makes you look retarded

Then stop throwing parades based on who you want to have sex with. Basing your identity around who you want to have sex with is a weird thing to do. Nothing about it is private and if you don't approve your the one with the problem. I'd love to be left out of it.

> great again
> implying you would want to live in Poland
> implying anyone would except Polandposters

ethnomasochism is the real state of poles in the current year (and for as long back as I can tell), don't try to deny it

Personally IDGAF, but others may because men who have sex with men are very likely to get STD's which makes them become a drain on the social medical system. (similar to Trump's reasoning for banning traps from the US military)

reminder
translation:
>faggot
>I hear this everyday
>hatred hurts
on piece of paper:
>and ass does not hurt you?

They have to compensate.

Then why is t*rkey cucked? And SIngapore is based and fabulously rich

fuck kike posts like this
get fucked nigger

well, we have many idiots here who want to be part of germany or russia or anything but Poland, but it is not as bad as you think it is

Because all the liberals emigrated to western Europe.

Lmao

Fucking kek

more accurate would be and "your ass doesnt hurt?"

How can anyone even hate it when bantz are this good? Props for making a shitty agenda poster into a good laugh.

Poland is not based,just almost everyone else is retarded

>all gays are marching in parades and flaunting their sexuality in public
>all gays are one person

This is the same logic as being anti-gun because sometimes criminals use them

Go Poles',
Keep your country!

God bless the Polish for both giving us National Treasure Mike Ditka and being so based

turkey? cucked?

turkey is one of the most conservative and nationalist countries in the world. since we are not european and christian, your cuck standards can not be applied to us.

Stay mad gypsy

Poland is a shit tier, piss poor excuse of a white gibs freeloading shithole. Get the fuck out of the EU and recall all your retard alcoholic youth please and see how well you'll fare. Fucking shits. Poland is nigger tier trash.

maybe that
ONR or some young bald guys doing God's work

How is holding hands with my boyfriend in a public place, "promoting a death cult"? You people are fucking insane

Spotted the plebbit fag.

Lmao no

butthurt turk detected.

why won't you just let Europeans live in peace? maybe they would rather be poor than receive mr.schlongberg's rewards for joining multiCULTural society.

If all the nigs, spics, and muhammads were sent home today and all I had to do was reset my life and start out as homeless I would to it in a heartbeat.

You're parasites.

The parade is one example. It's impossible to get away from in the media and socially.

Polan is great friend

I want to move to Poland.

>his invisible man approves of faggotry

sounds like your god is a faggot

Yeah, Turkey at the the very least is nationalistic and conservative, I will give the Turks that for all their flaws. Better in that regard than most of the West.

reddit detected

So that's why there are so many turks living outside of turkey.

They have tasted both right and left totalitarians. Eastern Europe is based because it got fucked in the ass by both the Nazis and the Commies.

your immigration problem is not my business.
your arguments on my point is completely irrelevant:

so called based countries are 99% poor countries which even their local people migrate to the west.

isn't it though?
you are performing public display of feelings, imagine doing the same in Saudi Arabia
if their religion is ok when killing your kind, then why we are not ok if we just say that you should not do it?
thank you, past lover
bring kangaroo or vegemite

that looks organised, who paid for all that?

What kind of life do these country men have that their vandalism preaches wholesome and anti degenerate behavior?

they were targets of a geopolitical bukkake by liberal countries and forced into communism against their will as their country was stolen from, kept from developing and left in ruins

i wouldnt like liberals either if they did that to me

lol moron, you proved my point.

turkey is based according to muslim/turkish basedness standarts and at the same time poor.

I was saying poor countries are based and their local people migrate to the nonbased western countries.

>you'd expect them to be cucks due to their history
Why? The more your country gets fucked, the more you are concerned with maintaining a strong society.

^THIS^

Because there is no bigger threat to the family unit and thus the nation then sexual degeneracy

probably one guy who bought 2 or 3 cans of spray paint?
Welcome to Poland, where nothing makes sense and we are still alive despite the odds

this but pol seems to be in this wierd delusional state about it where they think the answer to this problem is less gay rights, which only encourages more infedelity. gays need to be accepted into society, and then furiously peer pressured into finding one partner and remaining faithful.

>commies came
>killed all nazis
>brought jews back

All the Jews who lived there moved to America.
Now a follow-up question: Why is America a shithole now?

>gays need to be accepted into society, and then furiously peer pressured into finding one partner and remaining faithful.
or you know, just cured from gay

>the comies came
>all the Jews went to the US
>Now the US is moral decadent as fuck
Fixed it for you

Pretty much this.

slight exaggeration but only slight

Religion is more of a mental illness than being a homosexual. I think you should be cured of your God delusion before I am cured of my natural homosexual urges (yes it is natural)

Korwin uspokój się, in land of blind guys one-eyed dude is the king

there's more than one way to skin a fag

Fair point, Poland isn't doing anything crazy special, just not fucking their countries

They never got cucked by the marshal plan. They were told to hide there history and religion under soviet puppet governments and now they can see that the governments of the west are essentially becoming the soviet union + shitskins and Islam. The kikery of the USSR worked long term outside the USSR and completely backfired in the ex Warsaw pact countries.

*tips fedora*

Christian country

>why have they let themselves become a NATO puppet state
Russia.
Polish army is no match for Russian army.
They's be just annexed to Rusia, like Crimea, at the Russians whim.

They can still be, because they were stabbed in the back by """Great""" Britain, last time. So there's a chance whole NATO just collapses when Russia chimps out full ape shit. And Poland will be thrown like a meat, in hopes the Bear will be satisfied with it and won't come after the rest of Europe.

There isn't anything wrong with that. It's when you fags have to throw literal parades dedicated to how much gayer you are than the next float full of faggots are. How would you queers felt if all the chads of your country all got together everywhere and
>threw a parade about fucking women
>had a literal flag dedicated to fucking women
>called anyone who doesn't support their behavior a bigot
>littered the town with straight trash(yes gay trash exists)
And they did this shit every year around your birthday so call your favorite joints are littered with these obnoxious fucks who practically yelled how much pussy they get. How does that fucking sound?

kys faggot

Is Poland spelled Polan?

Im not religious. I dont like mental illness, which is defined as an abnormal, nonproductive activity taking hold of an otherwise healthy individual.
Being homo is an example of mental illness, therefore I dislike it.

Until the family unit returns to its functionally form, a loving mother and father united to raise moral decent and productive the children, the West will continue to decline into degeneracy. It's as simple as that.

He'll soon have to tip his head after mohammad conquers the degenerate, barren remains of the once glorious UK

wtf i love poland now

>natural homosexual urges
how the fuck are they natural, our species do not reproduce that way
>God is delusion
and who created this world? there was nothing which exploded?
I find it amusing that as I attack your sexual preferences, you attack my religion
is faggotry your religion?

Poland's been one of our top allies since they joined NATO, I think we'd go to war for them.

>is faggotry your religion?
Ring ring ring we got a winner

>they can now see that the governments of the west are essentially becoming the soviet union

I fucking wish

It sounds great. You should do it. I'd probably join in the celebrations. By the way I've never been to Pride in my life.

Being a faggot goes against natures millions of years of evolution, going gay is spitting in the face of your ancestors.

By all means, find a masculine woman but it must be a woman

Daily reminder that Poland is the most tolerant nation. Pic related! Typical Polish politician.

Krystian Legierski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krystian_Legierski
Anna Grodzka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Grodzka
John Godson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Two Polish teenagers arrested for insulting Turkish workers in restaurant in Gdansk, and calling them "niggers" and "dirts" and ordering them "get the fuck out from Poland".
trojmiasto.gazeta.pl/trojmiasto/1,127406,18554741,czarnuchy-brudasy-awantura-w-barze-z-kebabem.html#BoxLokKrakLink

* Niggers, check.
* Gay rights activists, check.
* Transsexuals, check
* Polish, check.
* Politician, check.

Poland Yes! Not even Sweden is this progressive!

You're the problem. You shouldn't define yourself by your sexuality.

nobody cares nigger

How many Pollacks would want to live in America, and how many Americans dream of Poland?

They're completely irrelevant economically, scientifically, military and ideologically. Therefore certain lets say (((lobby groups))) didn't spend any money on subverting them.

As funny as it sounds, but being pour and backwards is the best defense in 21 century.

I hope you will senpai, becasue we really can't defend against russia by ourselves. Even with better gear we just don't have enough fighting age men.

They can thank Hitler for cleansing it of Jews

listen you fucking roach, look who's talking. You fucks can't do an iota of research. We are better off than Portugal, Greece and Southern Italy. Major cities achieve GDP per capita of 200 EU average

>You'd expect them to be cucks due to their history
Literally what? Poles ruled whole central-eastern Europe for 200 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=ibu-XGHUWYY