Zuckerberg Hate Thread

This bastard deleted the Patriarchy and Disdain for Plebs today, and is planning a 2020 presidential run. In short, we have our final boss, gentlemen.. Also can someone photoshop this pic with that one meme with the nigger hand holding his head against its body? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140231186/#140231186
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140241508/#140241508
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140235998/#140235998
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140236746/#140236746
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140238400/#140238400
nhentai.net/g/97684/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Also can someone photoshop this pic with that one meme with the nigger hand holding his head against its body? Thanks.

Gotta keep our priorities straight

(OP) #
We will destroy him via memetic warfare if he actually ran, and he knows it. But he's so damn arrogant he thinks he can suppress us enough to get by. That's why ending/destroying/disrupting his cash cow/media platform Facebook as a preemptive measure now would weaken him later. Facebook is massive but this is the board that defeated the entire democratic party, got antifa declared a terrorist organization and may soon get George Soros's American assets confiscated, we can do anything.

The question at the moment is how.. That's the point of this thread. A new boss has appeared and it's time Sup Forums went back to total war like we did on Hillary. Terrorize him in every form of social media, make his life miserable, make him paranoid, make him angry, make him make mistakes..

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL ANONS

WE DECLARE WAR ON MARK ZUCKERBERG

OUR PATIENCE HAS REACHED ITS LIMITS, DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

We need to sabotage them from within. We've been dormant since our victory last fall and we deserved a rest -- everyone worked so hard, but now a new campaign is ahead of us. We have proved time and time again that (((they))) are not as invincible as they think they are. We need to be everywhere again swarming every facet and corner of the western social media platforms that they consider their bastion. We need to wage a constant uncompromising in total war against Mark Zuckerberg.

We will be cruel to the ZUCC, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the ZUCC's won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the ZUCC will be sickened by us, and the ZUCC will talk about us, and the ZUCC will fear us. And when the ZUCC closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

all i want is to watch him in a presidential debate. then i have my own permission to die

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

What in fuck did disdain for plebs get zuccd for?

we need to Meme Trump to win all States, and leaving Zuck with nothing.

pic related must be Memed into reality.

Same reason anyone does -- for being to the right of Trotsky

>Sup Forums DECLARES TOTAL MEMETIC WAFARE UPON MARK ZUCKERBERG

>SPREAD THE WORD

>CREATE AND BUMP ANTI-FB AND ANTI-ZUCC THREADS

>POST ANTI-ZUCC MEMES

>WEAKEN HIS PUBLIC AMONG NORMIES

>STORM NORMIE FB PAGES WITH REDPILLING MEMES, SPECIFICALLY DIRECTED AGAINST ZUCKERBERG

>DESTROY HIS SENSE OF SECURITY ON FACEBOOK, HIS PROPAGANDA PLATFORM FOR HIS 2020 PRESIDENTIAL RUN

IT'S TIME AGAIN, Sup Forums PREPARE YOU MEMES AND SHITPOSTS, STEEL YOUR RESOLVE, WE WILL DESTROY HIS AMBITIONS IN A TOTAL PREEMPTIVE MEMETIC WAR

>Also can someone photoshop this pic with that one meme with the nigger hand holding his head against its body?
I got you

Bless you, user!!!

does anyone have Zuckerberg pastas? the one about him forcing a guy to eat a newspaper? and about understanding what it means to be human?

>left kikebook for a few months
>sick of Zukk
>had to return eventually due to business ties and entertainment ties
>Friends and fans created memes to celebrate my return, post one up for my profile picture.
>Less than 24 hours
>Blocked and content removed for naughty behavior
>Nigs ain't allowed mate.
>Sent to community guidelines
>"We allow humor, satire or social commentary..."
>Clearly I wasn't having a laugh
>Shut down by facebook police
>All because I said nigs.

Can you make a gif where his face morphs into the aliens' face from "They Live" ?

Very fitting user. I wonder if a Chinese dude would be best, that's who has his nuts in a bag somewhere.

I would if I knew how to make gifs

Would you guys chill out?

I'm not voting for Zuckerberg. The government isn't a private company and it doesn't work like a business.

I don't vote for people who are only businessmen, I'm not a republican, I don't get instantly dazzled and submissive because someone has money

>DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
I WANT TOTAL WAR

is this nigger an android?

This is the message I can get behind

You can tell from his eyes he's soulless.

I can't even imagine the kind of dickhole who would consider voting for Zuckerberg. People got violent over trump, people got uncivil over Bernie, and people got killed over Hillary, but I swear to you every single person who would say that they're supporting Zuckerberg, they would literally disintegrate from being laughed at so hard.

Other threads for anti-FB ideas and anti-Zuckerberg memes:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140231186/#140231186
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140241508/#140241508
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140235998/#140235998
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140236746/#140236746
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140238400/#140238400

My first thought after seeing that picture.
Tried to find the lighter colored version that another user used with that Steve Stevens that bitch joy lane guy. Who shot that old black guy and uploaded it to Facebook.
Best I could find.

is that shooped? why do his eyes look so hollow, his skin tone so sickly. is he from Zeta Reticuli?

cuckerberg only invented fakebook so he could stalk some broad who thought he was a creep

give me the alien's pic

I swear to fucking God this kike is not human, just look at him, he gives off this next level eery vibe almost posessed like.

cuckerberg only invented fakebook so he could stalk some broad who thought he was a creep
too much fapping
he's a j000

Uncanny valley. That fucker is not human. At least not all human.

He doesn't even look human. What the fuck is that creature.

IS IT MILKING THOSE BRAIN JIUCES?!

Start getting the dirt out early and often on the bastard. His flaws should be common knowledge to every normie in the land.

this. nigga looks like some kind of shapeshifter sent from another dimension

The guy isn't ugly enough to be Zucc but pretty damn accurate

HAHA YOU DRUMPFKINS ARE GOING TO LOSE BAD IN 2020 WHEN ZUCKERBERG WINS

ZUCKERBERG 2020 "YOU CANNOT KEK THE ZUCK!"

>The guy isn't ugly enough to be Zucc
I was just going to say that.

Zuck is ugly and soulless.

lol if Zuc runs it will be even worse than Jeb!

Fuck a bird is the anti christ

top kek, good one user

Someone please keep these threads going. I need to sleep.. This man must be stopped or he will become something worse than Soros ever was.. Spread the word, love you guys.

Hail Victory

moot zuckerbarg is gay

Get photoshop or sony vegas. If SV, used Trim Event End and Fade in offset to change the opacity, render and then use ezgif to convert the video into gif. I don't have time right now to adjust the picture size properly, so eyes don't match, but it's not that hard. Haven't tried making it in photoshop yet, but you should find plenty of vids on youtube on how to do it and you just decrease the opacity of one picture and increase the opacity of the second one. That probably doesn't help you much, but I really don't have time to explain nor make it it properly, but try it, it can be fun

WRONG!

Zuckerberg will absolutely destroy drumpf!

basically this, but you need to adjust the bug face position and size in the video fx crop thingy

Nah, he has way more money and influence than Jeb! Also, the entire swamp will throw behind him, unlike Jeb!

Continue these threads for me guys, I need to sleep. Get the word out, he's more dangerous than Soros ever was. Best to fight him now than later.. Hail Victory

Mark CockSuckerBurg

I know. It's horrible and anyone could have though of it.

Zucc is running as a republican

He looks like a android

What a creepy jewish vampire.

Here is the link to the source material for the bug face I found. There are a couple other similar comics in there but not the one I was looking for.
nhentai.net/g/97684/

Nobody likes him. Fuck Zuck was a thing for a decade now. Everyone from both sides has been making mean jokes about him. He's a fucking fraud, rich script kiddy that made a shitty website and forced everyone to use it.

Not a snowball's chance in hell but I hope the Demoshits take the carrot

Not even his commie tactics will fix his red eye.

We run this shit now.......
House,Senate,Supreme,Presidency,Funding,Special Elections......

>memetic warfare
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
you have to go back