For the first time, more than half of people in the UK do not identify as religious, a survey suggests

>For the first time, more than half of people in the UK do not identify as religious, a survey suggests.

>Last year 53% of people described themselves as having "no religion", in a survey of 2,942 adults by the National Centre for Social Research.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41150792

>in a survey of 2,942 adults

lol is this a fucking joke?

who cares about a bunch of sterile atheists?

sterile?

also, fuck religion. It's good to see that it is dying out, but I wish it would do it at a much faster rate.

I have a feeling that will change soon.

Escape hell

and tell lot at uk now muslim running over people throwing acid at people high divorce rates high depression rates London not even ethics brits anymore why the fuck would anyone want to be atheist when it does this to a once strong powerful Christian nation

Religion is a cancer of mind and spirit. Only atheists can be fully mind free.

>Only atheists can be fully mind free.

Not really. I know atheists who cannot even contemplate the idea of a soul or an afterlife. Their brains just freeze up.

its dying out because you white atheist morons are also dying down

christians arnt powerful
'love your enemy' ' turn the other cheek' - all that crap.

any religion is a shit idea, and people who get tricked into believing it can be tricked into believing a lot of other crap, too.

The country would be better off without them.

that makes no sense, you fucking retard.

it's simple logic - if a populations religiosity is decreasing, the population of atheists must be increasing.

which is good - people are getting smarter, and believing less retarded fairytales that have zero evidence of being true

All the more easier for Islam to replace you.

>survey of 2,942
>probably only questioned a white community in london
>this represents the entire country

And that's why you have a muslim problem.
Not enough religious christians to crusade muslims and expel the Jews.

Couldn't be farther from the truth. Good luck with that though

And yet somehow cultural degeneracy wasn't an issue nor was immigration or Islamification back when people went to Church.

Really makes you think.

but this image is laughably wrong

what i meant to say was, religion is dying down, in your demographic, which is whites, which is also dying down, so atheism might go up on current white adults, but a soon as you die, the majority of the population replacing you, will be Muslim, Praise Allah

no, Islam is a religion as well.
So if more people are rejecting religion, they're rejecting Islam as too.

Islam would have a far easier time replacing a population that already believes some religious bullshit, you just have to persuade them to change the name of their god to 'allah', and most of the rest stays the same.

that isnt what christians do. they just sit around praying for the answer and 'god will provide'

atheists realize that shit isnt gonna get done unless we do it ourselves.

you idiot, you dont have to convince current adults, you just have to wait for them to die, and have more kids than them, then the country becomes Muslim, Praise Allah

>people are getting smarter as we move on

wew lad!

correlation/causation fallacy

you could have just as easily said it wasnt an issue back when people had black and white TVs

anyway, IMO christianity IS cultural degeneracy. a load of pointless timewasting bullshit, and pedo-priests trying to abuse their power so they can fuck kids.

What the Muslim said. Not to mention the fact that atheism is so weak and cucked that almost any atheist would ""convert"" to Islam it is became necessary to do so.

But you dumb fuckers don't play the game right. You're still supposed to go along with it so the fucking retards of the world will unquestioningly do your bidding. You think every priest that came to power was a believer? That's foolish. They used their smarts to work the system to achieve their goals. If anything athiests should double down on religion as it's a sure way for someone of above average intellect to manipulate the masses

>Imagine no religion
The Twin Towers would never have existed if it weren't for Christianity.

Without Islam, though? They'd still be standing.

or just be a politician instead?

better road if you want to 'manipulate the masses'

Religion was created to maintain a stable society without degeneracy.

The god part of it was just the easiest way to make people commit -

fear of death is the strongest emotion so a promise of afterlife is easiest

People who reject Christian culture simultaneously reject white western culture

The rise of degeneracy goes parallel with the decline of Christian culture

Defend Christianity as a culture and try to look beyond theism, it's the ultimate red pill

>The Twin Towers would never have existed if it weren't for Christianity.
can you back that up? Why wouldnt they still be built? a world of atheists still need to do trade.

I'll agree with the 'without Islam' part, though.

The hijakers were literally screaming Islamic prayers through the speakers right before the planes hit.

That's just church-of-england christians and cucktholics. Orthodox Christians and Lutherans don't stand for that shit.

I said above average intellect. In the US all it takes to be a politician is be a decently known college athlete, or have family wealth

This guy sees the truth.

how are orthodox and lutherans any less retarded than the other christfags?
they still worship a fucking 'magic' 2000 year old black arab jew

i may be an atheist, but if the pope says Deus, i say VULT