Bong pedo who 'raped' Leafs, Yanks and Aussies jailed for 16 years

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/04/british-paedophile-paul-leighton-jailed-for-16-years-for-rape

>A British paedophile who blackmailed as many as 100 children on the other side of the world into committing sexual acts has been convicted of rape and sentenced to 16 years in prison.
>Posing as a child, Paul Leighton, 31, used between 30 and 40 fake Facebook accounts to befriend teenagers in the US, Canada and Australia, and persuade them to send naked or sexual images of themselves.
>Leighton, from Seaham in County Durham, was successfully prosecuted despite not being physically present when the crimes were committed.
>The children agreed on a number of occasions to abuse young siblings and relatives. In one case, a 14-year-old boy from Florida raped his 12-month-old niece to appease Leighton

Well lads, was he a hero for bullying the yanklets or a demon for bullying the leaf and aussie children?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2zQfU
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532094/Welcome-Britain-2014-Shameful-scenes-alcohol-fuelled-New-Years-chaos-spills-towns-cities-Britain.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive please
archive.is/2zQfU

Ficki Ficki

If British culture wasn't so sexually repressed your young girls might not turn to mudslimes for the big arab cock.
Something is seriously wrong with your little island.

Not a muslim, doesn't care!

Have a bump instead.

Looks like a seat sniffer

Fuck off he's based for virtually raping that yank baby.

Wow, British behaving like Pakistanis. It's almost like there's no difference between them.

>In one case, a 14-year-old boy from Florida raped his 12-month-old niece to appease Leighton

How the hell do you develop that much of a sophisticated ability for manipulating strangers?

That's impressive, to be honest.

>The children agreed on a number of occasions to abuse young siblings and relatives. In one case, a 14-year-old boy from Florida raped his 12-month-old niece to appease Leighton
Thats genuinely fucking horrifying, you bongs should consider capital executions.

>It's hard to convince an insecure chad to rape his little sister
ARE
YOU
FUCKING
RETARDED?

Yes or no?

TELEDILDONICS

No, it's fucking based.

Fuck yanks.

This is what they get for bullying us BRITS on Sup Forums.

You sow the nigger cum, you reap the mullato, as they say in Manchester.

> a sophisticated ability for manipulating strangers
He's not 'sophisticated' hes just a subhuman fucking monster. He probably put all kinds of ideas in that kids head about what was going to happen if he didnt.

Sure, faggot, but how do you find the insecure teen faggots with younger female relatives, and how do you proceed from "Hi, I'm a fellow kid like you" to "Fuck her in the pussy, lol" without running into someone who would have your account reported and shut down?

What script did he use to get them to fuck their relatives? Did he pretend to be a younger guy? A girl?

Humans are fucking junk

He was disciplining the unruly rebellious children of the Empire.

Good on him I say.

I'm from Russia and if you don't fuck your sister I'm going to fucking hack ur mum m8

>Leighton blackmailed two British teenage girls and also sexually abused a nine-year-old girl living in the north east of England.

OKAY WHAT THE FUCK?!
THAT'S NOT BASED.
THEY'RE OUR OWN RACE. FUCK THE YANKS, BUT SAVE THE BRITS (EXCEPT IF THEY'RE PAKIS).

Yanks are retarded. There's your reasoning. Now go cry about a Brit cucking your loli waifu.

What a busy guy kek

That just hot bad modern parenting is, let little Johnny have freedom because being strict is evil and could repress his creativity.

I swear the people who push new age parenting are pedophile taking advantage of idiots.

Nobody but pedophiles and Arabs get laid in the Britain.

What? Don't send him to America? The Americans do not deserve to kill him or decide his fate.
Americans are filth, kill them!

This demographic everytime, they should be shot on sight

>wahh we couldnt handle some american bantz
time to let our people force some kid to rape a baby, amirite guys?

gas yourself

Pedophile sympathizer doesn't want us chad freedomdicks to punish a child rapist? Not surprised at all. I know fucking children is British culture but you must follow our laws when you intrude into our haven where we protect children.

We have every right to execute this man

>sexually repressed
lol never been to the uk I see

Yes British culture is so repressed sexually

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532094/Welcome-Britain-2014-Shameful-scenes-alcohol-fuelled-New-Years-chaos-spills-towns-cities-Britain.html

This, the UK is full of child rapists, they aren't sexually repressed thet are just Anglos.

I can handle it, but don't be surprised when we wants bants even harder.

His mummy said you can't send him to America, sorry mate. You lose we win.

Spainiard, I think you're forgetting that we was literally kangz.

>we get to pay for the pedophiles food and shelter! We win

If you think that's winning I can see why your governments want to replace you kek

He should be hanged

This guy should be shot & left for the mother rats

sage-a-licious

If you can handle it, why are you saying we bully you?

Some people just cant get over the fact that between american chads and arabs, there are just no british women left for you beady eyed fucks

Sort yourself out first and make bongland not a shithole.

>implying they want British women

Seems to me they have a preference preference for children

Doesn't that prove his point, that we need alcohol to express our sexualities?

Maybe the kids parents should have been around to stop him

>expecting parents to parent

What are you? Some kind of right wing Nazi?

Not excusing what he did, but if parents watched their own kids more closely like they should be doing he wouldn't have gotten away with it. It should be more a wake up call to the parents then anything else to actually parent

The fact that parents let their kids go on the internet unsupervised blows my mind. Maybe it's because I've spent so much time online and have been exposed to so many pedophiles online but the internet is full of sexual predators, I would never let my kid have their own computer especially one with a webcam.

there's nothing wrong with raping leafs

>In one case, a 14-year-old boy from Florida raped his 12-month-old niece to appease Leighton

Leafs are good people, yanks on the other hand...

>blackmail
Not really hard at all.

Whatever you say, podesta.

Podesta was an evil man; he supported a roastie?

I mean, Podesta has to be the biggest beta out there; supporting a woman to be President just in the hopes you can waggle your tongue in her foul flaps.

this should be turned into an anti Facegoy/zuckerjew meme...

He is ultimately responsible...

>raped

You let me down OP.

It's good to see that the sun does not yet set on the British Empire.