Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi supports Muslim genocide in Burma

Nobel Peace Prize winner Aung San Suu Kyi supports Muslim genocide in Burma

based

SAGE

So?????? Killing Muslims is good for the world???????????????? WHAT IS YOUR POINT SAND NIGGER????????????????

SAGE

You have to have,the wisdom,to know when to fight and when to be passive,pacifism is just a belief trap.

good, dune coons should be exterminated

I love buddhism now, you mudshits deserve this.

She should get a second Nobel prize tbqh

See, killing muslims is the smart thing to do.

I SUPPORT THE GENOCIDE

It makes sense. Killing muslims always brings peace.

>be Aung San Suu Kyi
>loved by liberals
>get free pass to remove kebab

But its ok,for Muslims.

Peace Prize is bullshit anyway but for what it's worth I have no problem with one or two countries (e.g. Burma or Israel) refusing to be cucked by Islam.

You Muslims have plenty of lands and resources to live on already, including all of Western Europe.

Can't you let the Jews and the Buddhists have some of their own you greedy fuckers?

Because right now, muslims are killing burmese.

This jihad is all over the world. Not just Europe. India is going through the same thing. Persecution of Hindus, fake news, fake news on PM Modi, censorship. This is a concerted world wide jihad, funded by SAE and used by (((globalists))). Globalists think they are going to be left standing? allowed to live?

Came here to post this

JE SUIS GENOCIDE

Good. Gas all sand niggers

She's Asian. Asians are smart.

how creative leaf

Really? Good for her. Long may it continue

There cannot be genocide against muslims. Genocide would require victims that are people. Muslims are animals so it pest extermination.

Someone start a twitter trend or something to give exposure to this in the west.

when even buddhists want to kill you, you're doing something wrong

Is she one of those literary Nobel winners? I totally want to read her book now. I bet it carries more weight with God than the steaming pile of goat shit that is the fucking koran.

Well deserving of that peace prize then.

Aung San Suu Kyi,is a goddess,I will kill for her,and eat Muslim babies.

fpbp

They will come back as pigs.

most people do, mudslimes must leave the face of this Earth to have peace

Yay!

Alternately, for muslims:

Unfuck yourselves and work to correct your completely fucked up optics

>FFS

Pigs are certainly an upgrade from muslim, tasty and valuable pieces of society.

And your point is. . .?

She's realised that it's the only way to achieve world peace.

True,they may redeem themselves.

Someone please post the David Icke forum post that connects her with Kushner and the antichrist.

The Lady: Bringing World peace by solving the world worst problem , the way it should be solved.

Good, she knows the threat then.

Besides, Obama got noble "piece price" and he basically enabled the migration wave to happen.

Can you award somebody with a second Nobel Pece prize? There isa clear case for it here in this based granny.

i won't be surprised if that is in the textbooks in 2150
victim numbers tend to undergo inflation

15 years under house arrest but it does not take her ten years to spot the problem.

Obama won the peace proze and he supported murder of innocent women and children in MENA. What's your point?

I am literally crying my eyes out right now. It´s so sad. Those peaceful muslims who did nothing wrong. That beautiful religion that was never spread by the sword but always by love and the overpowering word of Allah. Those intelligent and creative adherents, ah those wondrous poets and scholars that SAVED WESTERN CIVILIZATION by preserving the classical texts and writings - never once burning them or the libraries holding them.

Have mercy on the children.

Me too

Don't you have some ravioli to make Chef Boyardi?

Same group who awarded Henry Kissinger with peace prize
Obongo got his just after a week of his presidency.
Nobel peace prize is a joke

>Peace Prize for Kissinger
this one always cracks me up

Based.
Carp deserve to be removed.

She is an able politician. One of those rare female gems in politics who are efficient in turning the international support for their own gain. Supported by (((human rights))) institutions she was able to pursue realistic policy with countries like China and hold Myanmar in a firm grip.
I heard that she can be very nasty and entitled privately (considering her upbringing).

There's only one hope to save the Muslim gipsies.

She should get another one tbqh

Truly a leader who stands for her people.

It literally says peace prize you fucking idiot.

Finally someone who truly deserve Nobel prize.

Good. One of the best news of 2017.

Good.

current hotspots for moslem holocausts include:
philipines - mindanao
myanmar - rakhine?
china - xinjiang

feels good man

You're forgetting about Hitler.

Oh no muslims being slaughtered what a pity

She understands the basic principles of maintaining power. If you are going to arrest over half your citizens or turn over half of your citizens into criminals to carry out a policy, the policy won't work, period. If she doesn't stand firm on this the Burmese people will take matters into their own hands and start killing a lot of Rohingya. If she gets in their way or starts arresting them they will go after her. It's a rough issue but she really doesn't have a choice, and we know the people complaining to her won't be there to help if her citizens turn on her.

And why would you even go against the wishes of your people? Muslims dont belong there, they never did and they are runing, even with small numbers, the future of the people who live there. No reason to stop what the people are doing now.

Exterminating Muslims is the only long-term solution for peace.

FAKE NEWS

Myanmar (Burma) is still a military dictatorship who supports the crackdown on Muslims. Aung San Suu Kyi would get removed from office and put under house arrest (again) if she said anything against them; hence she's remaining publicly quiet on the issue.

/OURGIRL/

lol retards calling for the extermiantion of mudslimes but want budshits around which are worser

>See, killing muslims is the smart thing to do.
Well then, get busy, Sven!

high IQ support the sterilization of low IQ, shocking. What's the alternative? let the low IQ overwhelm everything and keep watching the avg IQ go down, while at the same time giving birth to AI?
We already have too much of that. And the results are devastating.

HONORARY
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y