What goes on here?

What goes on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/kids-health/bizarre-cluster-severe-birth-defects-haunts-health-experts-n24986
king5.com/news/local/hanford/radioactive-contamination-found-of-clothes-of-hanford-worker/441263419
youtube.com/watch?v=pkutcDreSA0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Hanford
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richland,_Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walla_Walla,_Washington#Etymology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing,
There is nothing interesting, no army bases, no nothing, really. Just some poor niggers here and there.

Area 51 if far far south from there, that interesting shit you want to take a liik at.

Farming and little else.

Pullman is in that circle so WSU, but that's a single town.

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you.
>nothing goes on here

nuclear silos
stay far away when SHTF

Mexican gangs and dumb baby boomers paying $50 for wine
T. Walla Walla

Farming and white supremacy

wheat fields and binge drinking

I've been to Roswell. It's a shitty small town without a lot going for it. Scoobys Jerky was great though, and Farley's Food Fun & Pub was really cool.

Yes

Whatcom country reporting. NOTHING happens down there. trust me.

Loser football teams

I got my kid out of the tri cites as fat as i could

‘Bizarre’ Cluster of Severe Birth Defects Haunts Health Experts

nbcnews.com/health/kids-health/bizarre-cluster-severe-birth-defects-haunts-health-experts-n24986

Another Hanford emergency: Signs of another leaking tank

king5.com/news/local/hanford/radioactive-contamination-found-of-clothes-of-hanford-worker/441263419

Lower caste spics

kys fuck face

also, where do you live?

Lived in Walla Walla for 2 years, Its nice and quiet.

It has a nice rural feel, but subject to washington laws, so weed legal and ETC.

I lived relatively close to a wind farm, so I would sometimes sneak on the property with my GF and watch the sun set over the hills under the windmills.

liberals and marijuana

>sneak on
Ask the fucking farmer, I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem. You little shits think you can do anything you want.

Blue Mountains region is like SE Oregon down past Burns or something, nothing and no one around.

are farmers actually nice though? I've been in Pullman for 5 years and I've always wondered

From this Walla Walla?
youtube.com/watch?v=pkutcDreSA0

>white supremacy
Not really

Pretty accurate

Yes, most farmers are extremely nice. If you want to do something on his land, tell him you'll help bail hay a few times in the summer.

From what I've encountered, yes.

Farmers,
Small town USA

Atomic bomb was developed near Richland, WA because the population was so low if there were mistakes not many would be harmed...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Project#Hanford

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richland,_Washington

Alcoholic college students and about a million beaner apple picking migrants

Kill yourself Bellingham-fag

Our Chem Weapons Stockpile is at the Umatilla Range just south of there. It's a pretty shitty part of the NW

Alot of death by wildlife and missionaries

FBI agents have been known to disappear there.

They've got good onions there, and much like eastern Oregon not much else.

>walla walla
is that indians, abbos or durkas

Only in someone dream

I grew up in Walla Walla, left 20 years ago. It was pretty nice for a quiet mostly white farming community. Handful of migrant workers but they mostly kept to themselves, and a few annoying liberals going to Whitman college but they don't stay long.

Then California invaded, converted many of the farms to vinyards and now it's totally pozzed with purple haired libs and faggots. It was sad to see when I passed through this summer.

Walla Walla is a Native American name that means "Place of Many Waters". The original name of the town was Steptoeville named after Colonel Edward Steptoe.[15] In 1855 the name was changed to Waiilatpu,[16] and then by 1859 had been changed again, this time to the name it holds today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walla_Walla,_Washington#Etymology

needs more forests but i give it a 3/5 on the comfy scale

>What goes on here?
LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING