I'm way too red pilled now

I can't go back.

Everywhere I see sjw degeneracy, western society going towards it's inevitable destruction with all the mass islamic immigration, the normalisation of degenerate sexual deviant behaviour and all this god damn collectivism...

the red pill is a hard burden to bear.

I'm grateful for being able to see things for what they are but, I can't help but think would I be happier without it?

My depression gets worse whenever I see anything more that proves there is an obvious communist subversion taking place in our society... but I am powerless to stop it.

Sometimes I feel like winston smith from 1984. Specifically when he is in the hiding place above the antique shop, and he looks at the woman hanging washing up outside, and how oblivious she is to all the political bullshit going on. And he wonders what life could be like if he were just like that. But it's too late, as he is way to redpilled to be like that.

Would I be better off being a mindless prole?

A few years ago, I was completely oblivious to politics of any sort. But after the rise of gamergate and the following sjw degeneracy, I was red pilled hard and I finally had a political veiw.

But I can't help but think I would have been better off staying ignorant and getting on with my sad little life as usual.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_okHCy8_LSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>checked
Well with trips that ...

Just do the best you can. It never gets easier.
>t. 14 years behind the pill

get on with your life

Watch anime. It soothes the soul.

my only tip is stop giving a shit
theres nothing you can do outside any chans anyways
The world just is like that and always was.. move on

Why dem dey ride be ending never

You must recognise the redpill is not the final step. As someone who's been raised in the thick of it I can tell you this much. There are several pills to swallow beyond the redpill. You will learn them all in due time, but don't diefy this warning. DO NOT TAKE THE BLACK PILL.

You have seen the tip of the iceberg and you are already hopeless?
"" redpilled ""

we live on satan's prison planet

>there is an obvious communist subversion taking place in our society... but I am powerless to stop it.
You're not powerless. You have the power to spread awareness.

That fucking red nigger needs to get off my throne.

take a break from Sup Forums, politics, and reading comments on reddit/youtube. realize you don't know as much as you think and educate yourself instead of getting info from others

Look at the jews.They were slaves in egypt, got kicked here and there, slaughtered in masses by muslims, got their land taken from them and now they rule the world.

What you lack is a vision and some sorta plan. Muslim invasion can and must be subverted. It is possible. They are just mindless sheep compared to our abilities.
For instance Tatars in Russia were kinda hardcore muslims long ago but now they are completely russified. They keep some of their traditional muslim rituals but it's just a shell, though FSB still holds all the imams by their balls.

The only way out is the white pill, or the iron pill.

>but I am powerless to stop it.

You aren't. Set a goal for your life to leave a world better than the one you entered. Whether it's by becoming a politician or activist trying to rid the west of its sickness, or something far less ambitious, it doesn't matter as long as you actively fight against the degeneracy.

They want you to give up, don't give them that victory.

Here's an ex-muslim describing how he got converted into christianity. Maybe we could learn something from the ex-muslims and exploit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_okHCy8_LSs

The only way forward is self-improvement: Read. Get /fit/. Learn new skills. Further your education. You can't change the world, but you can change your world.

Literally this

Grow up, have kids, do things you enjoy, enjoy your life. Lead a fullfilling life.

Grit your teeth and get on with it. Emotion makes you weak user.

>t. oldfag

Op here, yes. I am just kinda trying to carry on with my life. But I'm constantly fighting the urge to just become a hermit and play vidya and fap all day long.

it was hard for me 10 years ago when i took a fistfull of red pills in a short amount of time.

rejoice, embrace the truth, and work on being the best version of yourself that you can be

love yourself, your closest family and dont shut yourself in completely. dont sperg out, dont show your powerlevel

improve yourself

Checked

Oil runs out, humanity has the big reset button pushed, problem(((s))) solved

Damn 14 years. How are u not an hero

>assimilate them
Nice try Merkel, aren't all those greatly assimilated Chechen Muslim folk chimping out as we speak?

This actually gives me hope.

>the only rich enough to invest in the alternatives are the oil people
you tried