Who is this asshole cop?

liveleak.com/view?i=177_1504510224

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=177_1504510224
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

idk but i would fuck the qt behind him

Both have beer bellies.

its literally less than nothing fuck the feds

I would have told him to go fuck himself and kept driving.

>liveleak.com/view?i=177_1504510224
giving him the benefit of the doubt maybe he was considering the guy could be a looter

A looter in a swamp buggy filled with supplies.
Really makes me think.

The cop is a self-important fuckwad.

Was that thing even street legal?

cops are rats
I'd trust looters and thieves over cops

>liveleak.com/view?i=177_1504510224
Literally breaking the spirit of a nation....

Because the cops & emergency services want the crisis-clean up-etc. to last longer because they're all clocking MASSIVE overtime paychecks

Shaking his hand was a total bootlicking cuck move

Is that guy even a cop? I saw nothing to prove to me that he was a real cop. His expedition jjust had some flashy lights on it and he had his shirt tucked in like mr. badass

t. nigger commie

that guy deserved to be spat on. obviously bugged him needing to address anyone literally platformed a meter above him. micropenis pig that sperged out over the aggravating factor of someone being infinitely more powerful and useful than his dumb ass in the given situation

detritus people doing detritus jobs. police in this day and age are literally braindead morlock enforcers and nothing more.

or maybe there's probably a shit ton of looting going on by out-of-towners with no way to police it

maybe you shouldn't surround your cities with lackluster flooding infrastructure or have allowed your country to degenerate into a state where the feral underclass has the opportunity to pillage, loot, and kill in the wake of a disaster like this

Why americucks police are so fat?

Then they should be in the areas where looting is happening. Instead, they're molesting people who are ACTUALLY helping people, because that's what cops do.

Dumb ass cops. Cops are dumb ass's. Fuck the cops up. Fuck them up.

in the end of the video the cop said "i appreciate you being out here but we've had enough" there isn't enough context in the video to come to a solid conclusion but the person was recording before the cop even said anything, which to me says they expected a confrontation of some kind. it is possible that they have been told to stop before but didn't. that doesn't give. the cop a reason to be a dick but if they had to deal with them multiple times i could see why he was mad

it likely isn't street legal, swamp buggies are technically "recreational off-highway vehicles" or ROV. ROVs can't be used on public roads unless it is owned by a state, the operator is a farmer traveling no more than 25 miles, or if the driver is a utility worker or LE officer.

coz i sed so, n i'm rlly angry, lol

>filled with supplies.
yah , that he just looted from a dozen homes..
I mean cops gonna cop wherever they are..

Hurricanes always bring out the best in people, especially small bald cops.

literally eric cartman tier tantruming from US officials.

top kok, burgers

Yeah - fresh water and diaper looters. Heading TOWARD the crisis zone. It was so smart for the cop to catch their clever ruse.

kys

What should be taken into consideration is that this is a small town near the Louisiana state line. It is filled with actual race bigots and inbred morons. Vidor makes Mobile Alabama look metropolitan.

lmao america is such a fucking police state

Kinda what I assumed, saddens me a bulk of Sup Forums are leftist tier or at least in this thread.

>DUDE WHO CARES IF HE'S IN VIOLATIONS AND IS GOING AGAINST ORDERS, HE HAS KINDNESS IN HIS HEART LMAO

>COPS ARE ALWAYS SO ANGRY LOL, THEY PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN USE LOGIC OR REASON TO STOP HIM, IT'S ALL RANDOM AND PROBABLY JUST HATIN

and Trumpcucks voted to expand their power.

That bald manlet unironically deserve to be double tapped in the head.

>I need you to come down here
>why?
>BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!

Top kek, fucking state dog with a superiority complex.

looks like they're just pissed that people are driving these swamp war rigs around. though he really comes across as a dick by flat out yelling "CAUSE I SAID SO"

FUCK HAVING LAWS N SHIEET JUST DRIVE YOUR MONSTER TRUCK ALL OVER THE STREET AND IF YOU RUN OVER SOMEONES SHIT ON ACCIDENT IT'S OKAY CUZ YOU WUZ JUST BEIN A GOOD BOI N SHIEEET

This had nothing to do with laws, this had to do with some dipshit with an ego told by some bureaucrat who can't stomach the idea of people not "approved" by them helping people in terrible trouble.

that power tripping fag probably would've capped the driver then clamied self defense if he drove off.

I can imagine if the driver had told him no (as he should have) the cop would've immediately tried violence. That's all goons ever think of - violence and subjugation.

Yeah out here in Harris county (Houston) I have been set up by cops multiple times and assaulted by them multiple times.

As a taxi driver Ive had 8 cops pull guns on me. 7 times not even a ticket. 1 time though they took me to jail and tried to set me up. They had to drop the case cause I did nothing illegal. Even my lawyer told me to plead guilty and he fired me a day before pretrial because I wouldn't plead guilty; the system is beyond fucked!

I am not defending or justifying his attitude merely exploring the possibilty this had soemthing to do with him stopping the guy but the idea th vehicle was seen as outside the bounds of permitted types is also somewhat plausible.. cops are not normally dickheads for no reason unless they're roiding

YEAH BRO, ALL COPS ARE EVIL AND HAVE HATRED IN THEIR HEART. NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY SHRED OF HUMAN DECENCY AND SIGNED UP FOR A KNOWN HARD JOB TO POSSIBLY CREATE A BETTER TOMORROW.

THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE RULES OR REGULATIONS THEY FOLLOW, THEY JUST RUN AROUND AND CREATE CHAOS

>Because the cops & emergency services want the crisis-clean up-etc. to last longer because they're all clocking MASSIVE overtime paychecks

Bingo.

his name is Clitlick Bill and he's one of the toughest, most badass cops I've ever seen.

You don't molest people because you think there's a possibility they might have something you don't like in mind.
Each and every person could be plotting your murder in the very next moment of your life - the recognition of that brute possibility does not give you license to fuck with everyone you're suspicious of.

The job of a cop entails aggressive violence necessarily. Unless a cop never writes traffic tickets, never participates in drug busts, never molests anyone at all (in which case he's not hardly ever going to be doing anything at all), he's going to be threatening people who aren't doing anything actually morally wrong.

Not even a burger and can t believe first balanced comment.

Living or policing a shit hole is literally nit relaxing, it affects temperament, while still attempting to look after everything.

People downplay this.

Kys high school tier mental development meme flagger.

>license to fuck
but that is exactly what he has as a cop.. he can kill you because he feels threatened and be fully justified.

Its very rare and more a recent occurence for cops who kill citizens to be charged with a crime and usually if they are they end up not guilty.

you;re just gonna have to accept cops have the power of life and death over you in this land and there isn't a God damned thing you can do about apart from staying out of their way to the furthest extent possible and when you do come under the authority you comply like a nigger to his master or assume the consequences because that is how they see it and they have the badge.

>race bigots
You say this like it's a bad thing.

>but that is exactly what he has as a cop
No - it's what he THINKS he has. Anyone can do anything, but what is moral is objective and not subject to some dipshit's egotistical opinion of himself.

The reason cops get away with everything is because cops are the arms of the government, and yet GOVERNMENT is what prosecutes them. It's insanity - in no world is it sane for the same fucking party to prosecute itself, yet that's exactly what happens when it comes to government. And nobody cares because you're all inundated with "we need these bureaucrats and thugs harassing us and telling us how tall our grass can be or else EVERYTHING WILL EXPLODE IN RAPE AND DEATH".

God judges all souls, and I take EXTREME solace in the knowledge that not one single evil goes unpunished.

>moral is objective
actually morals are formed by consensus. which are the collective subjective of a group. Ethics perhaps can be said to be objective and absolutes that exist independent of any individual personal interpretation.

it is an objective fact that police have the authority given by consent of the governed , the principle by which our Governments rule and he can act as he sees fit even up to the point of taking your life if he deems it necessary.

You are delusional if you think his authority exists only in his mind.

>BEING THIS MUCH OF A BOOTLICKING KEK

>actually morals are formed by consensus
No they're formed by the Divine Commands of God Himself. I don't care about your relativistic drivel, and neither does God.

>lmao america is such a fucking police state
It really is, but everyone has been hypnotized not to see it.

>GET OVER HERE!
whoa.. so this is the power of the fat police...

What part of my post makes you think i love cops? all i am saying is that you shouldn't rush to a conclusion before knowing all the facts, by automatically assuming that the cop is in the wrong you are no better than the niggers that just see a black guy shot by a cop and automatically jump to the conclusion that the shooting wasn't justified.

>As a taxi driver Ive had 8 cops pull guns on me. 7 times not even a ticket. 1 time though they took me to jail and tried to set me up
I'm from Dallas, Texas and I'm not surprised at all by this.

Red necks are probably using the hurricane as an excuse to tear around on their atv's and stuff and the police are getting tired of it. I mean I'm sure it's fun as fuck to get to use your toys everywhere for a change but Houston is 95% dry now and it's time to go home.

We have to deal with psychotic animal Niggers that can't be reasoned with though.

One thing you can automatically assume is 100% true in all cases is that when a cop misbehaves severely, they will not be reprimanded unless it's a national news story with tons of video.

Cops are literally above the law, and most of em get off on abusing the shit out of you even if you're obeying the law.

>unless it's a national news story with tons of video.

so you're saying a cop won't be punished if there isn't a bunch of videos to show proof and journalists reaching out to witnesses to get the full story? wow i am shocked. it's almost like "innocent until proven guilty" is applied to all US citizens.

This is now a swamp buggy thread

If anyone expects the government to prosecute itself with the same vitriol and vigor with which it prosecutes everyone else they're complete and utter morons.

Unless it's a cop. Then it's innocent until proven a PR disaster for the city / state.

no reason to give the cop attitude

I would have capped him desu

You'd be worse than him.
Fucking violent goons go fuck yourselves.

Pigs always talk shit and do fucked up shit.

Gates of Hell
Check out Vidor TX PD facebook page, it's lit!

soon to be fired. post it to the county or PO social sites.

fuck you idiot

you never ever disrespect a cop, the cop is the LAW, got it idiot? *smacks cap off head* pick it up..pffthahhahaa

What a fucking prick, I'd run over his stupid fucking car and send the video to Trump. He'd understand.

This is why people don't like rednecks. Why do they have to do this ugly shit.

Just seems agitated, not an asshole. The encounter was pretty relaxed once the driver complied.

Are they hurting you? Fuck off leaf.

build giant doomsday/mad max vehicle for fun/rescues
>hurr durr rednecks are retarded

Cause they live in a swamp.

I would assume there's more to this story as the cop said something like "we're tired of your shit"

>leaf

you're either a chink or a faggot, either way you're a useless retard from a pointless country

I'd literally laugh if your country got nuked or invaded by the chinks

Justify their fears. Kill them. Simple. Killing your enemies worked for literally every other era of human history.

Tired of what shit? it's not like that cop was busy saving anyone. If anything he was worried about the vehicle being heavy and damaging roads, which the roads are already fucked due to the flooding. That cop and his stand behind partner were all but useless.

Except it never has.
Neither for the first murderer, nor for any after him.

You probably couldn't even find China on an unlabelled map.

so I was right, you fucking chink fuck. Baby dick, slant eyed ape, you dog eating subhuman insect.

I'll make it easier for you by showing you Asia.

I woulda shot the motherfucker as is my constitutional right. Fuck off, nigger cop.

Why are the Chinese so subhuman?

heh

Why do some white guys turn into absolute niggers after you give them a badge? Why the fuck do we not screen for these types of people.

fuck off you chink, youre not welcome anywhere

nigger

Chink, you deserve to die too. Never think about crossing into this nation, chink boy faggot. You invade my nation, I'll treat you exactly like you treat your dogs.

I defended cops against fucking niggers

but how many of these fucks are over aggressive dumb faggots on a power trip?

A lot of them. It's actually much worse with latino cops that also happen to be manlets. They powertrip fucking hard.

"There is no situation that cannot be made worse by the presence of a policeman".

you go?

Couple of years back, my cousins house got broken into, they fought the guys off and he ran away, they called the police to give details and whatnot, their mother (my aunt) was freaking out and in panic (she just wasn't handling it well), so the police told her to calm down (not how that works) and when she couldn't calm down, they manhandled her and pinned her to the floor, my cousin said, "Hey, wtf that is my mom, asshole" and a couple of cops grabbed him and pinned him to the floor and scraped his face a bit on the pavement and put him in handcuffs. In the end, they didn't even give a fuck about taking some information down and start heading in the direction the criminal ran off to.

Seriously, don't fucking worship cops. If one is honorable and adheres to the ideals of "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE" then he will deserve admiration, but don't worship a cop just for being a cop. They could be a complete useless shithead with authority over you.

fought the guy* off, not plural

You made me remember how bad I want a dirtibike.

>ugly shit
redundant much?

Just buy one user. You can get a decent one for like $2000 used.