A brief reminder

Dear fellow Sup Forumsdiers,

I would like to remind you why you are here. Why you joined in on this mission to preserve the western nations and decided to enlist in this newly ignited struggle to save western culture. That fundamental and unalienable right which all of our forefather have died for time and time again.
Freedom.
Take a long hard look at the place you are at. An anonymous image board. Where any and all ideas may be spoken and heard. Where informed discussion and rampant shitposting hold equal value, because an idea is valued not by who thought of it, but on its own merits. From early on you desipsed the normie and their hypocritic ways. they talked of freedom but infringed upon yours at every corner. They told you everyone is of equal value, yet denied you your place in the world. At your very core, as it has always been the core of any white man of measure, was the desire to be left to your own devices. To forge your own place in the world in utter disregard of what anyone else was doing. This is not the warrior gene. This is, in its essence, the very idea behind the alpha. The leader of the pack is not the leader because he cries and moans for the others to follow him. He simply starts walking. Some are followed, while others continue their path alone. But all are connected by this simple idea. (cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew
nordfront.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Our-Path.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I hate to tell you, but this idea is fundamentally libertarian. It is fundamentally liberal. Not in the distorted sense they shoved down our throats for decades, but in its rawest and fullest meaning. Do not fight this fight to produce another oppressive regime. It might benefit you as long as your ideals align with the states, but when you give them all the power, when you bringt about a totalitarian state, it can, and it WILL, turn on you, or your descendants. Much like people have forgotten the idea behind the second amendment (to give the people the ability to rise up against an oppressive government) some of you are starting to forget what it is you are fighting for. You do not want a white state for itself. A white state holds no meaning without white values. And the whitest of all values is individual freedom. A freedom to raise your family, build your values and forge your community however you damn well please. Do not fall for the facist jew. Any white state will be better than the multicultural and multiethnic shitholes they have been constructing. But we are capable of so much more. Capable of things so much greater. Do not fall for their tricks, for their distortions of words and ideas, their corruption of all that is of value in this world. Individual freedom does not mean Individualism. Individual freedom does not equal the deconstruction of the family or the deconstruction of the cultural core of a people. Individual freedom, in the hands of white people, leads to one thing and one thing only: functional multiculturalism. White multiculturalism. Poles and germans and brits and frenchmen. This is not about producing a racially pure society. It is about producing a functional society with that freedom in mind, that wont be corrupted by (((their))) insidious ways. And the acknowledgent that the only way to craft such a culture, such a world, is by making it white.

here is a more accurate one

I thought racebaiting was for blacks?

Implying a white state wouldn't inherently have white values.

Biology is the root, culture is the flower.

As I stated, a white state for white states sake would be better than any and all multiethnic alternatives. And over time this would inevitably happen. The key here is over time. Why wait longer than necessary? Which in my opinion is no time at all.
Furthermore I think that we have a wider and more agreeable platform to work on. I would like to see as few white people as possible die on the day of the rake. As many as necessary, but as few as possible.

You are me are nothing alike. I recognize we are both R1b but, that is it.

Well I hope so. Where I want a prosperous and glorious future for all white people, all people capable of living in free and stable societies, you can only think about your small minded agenda, petty namecalling and stupid ideology. But don't worry Kamerad, we will save you a cushy place on a nice helicopter.

Why do you libertarian fucks love the helicopter meme so much? Pinochet was a literal fascist who probably wouldve thrown you out of a helocopter too

>And the acknowledgent that the only way to craft such a culture, such a world, is by making it white.
Oh so you don't know about ICBM's and MAD?
Good luck with your genocidal agenda in the year 2017.
I'm sure China and India will just sit back and not deploy nukes while we genocide them because you're such a good orator.

A humorous jest my dear comrade.

I'm rather opposed to helicopters to be quite honest with you. It is, as you put it, a meme. But I have to admit, that there is a certain logic to the idea of removing those parts of a society which want to control the bahviour of other societies. As long as I get to build my lil libertarian community, you can build your little communist one, or your capitalist one, hell go for a monarchy. The fuck do I care. The only thing that can not be permitted is aggressive expansion. If all inhabitants of my society rather live in yours, well, as I said in the OP, sometimes the wolf walks alone. Thats fine, sometimes the pack wants another wolf. I just dont get the whole love for the idea to suppress other peoples right to build a society of their own. Sure, this becomes a necessity in multiethnic cultures. But in a white world I think we can move past this.

>I would like to remind you why you are here.
You don't need to remind us. The people always starting threads trying to divide the white race are kike shills. EVERY FUCKING LAST ONE OF THEM.

As you might have notices I never said anything about HOW to bring about such a white society. Only that it would be neat. I am just fo the firm believe that the best culture wins out. And that is whites. As long as we dont commit cultural suicide of course. This is about realising that the values white civilizations have forged for thousands of years arent the problem, but that they simply cant be put into action in a multiethnical context.
I honestly don't really care if the chinks chill out in asia and the africans have their lil african mudhut society. A white world would free us of a lot of problems, but none of those problems arent managable by a white europe/america.

Mutually assured destruction is the point at which 2 parties are capable of wiping each other out and no party has the ability to properly defend against the others capability. Give it a few years with closed borders and the chinks being unable to steal our technology and the idea of MAD will be laughable.

I can agree with that viewpoint, for the most part
But you must understand, whites are all different
Germans are very different from Italians
One is not neccisarily worse than the other, but both arent 100% compatible

Meds are not white

Of course they are. If it came across as if I dream of a multicultural ethnically homegnous society then I misrepresented my point. I want shitloads of cultures, segregated from each other, in a larger ethnically homogenous context.

No you fool.
The 'chinks' could possibly nuke THEMSELVES and easily trigger nuclear winter.
You are a child.
Your gay little IQ tests (which, if you believe in, designate Jews as the most worthy) don't matter anymore after nuclear fission.
Nuclear winter is unprecedented.
You'll be killing/dying for AA batteries.

Ya sure. The chinks will just blow themselves up in order to wipe out 99.9% of the white population. I wonder who will have to live in a radioactive wastedump afterwards and who has to only deal with a nuclear winter as opposed to widespread radiation. And again, even if I am wrong. That doesn't make any fucking difference. MAD. MUTUALLY. You goddamn idiot. They also can't do shit if we close our borders. SO then you have africa, a literal mudhutshithole. Europe and the americas in white control. And asia, except for russia, in chinese cointrol. Maybe the chinese control australia by then, couldnt give less fucks to be honest. And then? Nothing then. Mututally assured destruction. Noone can do anything. Thats it. Endgame. Maaybe we can leave the planet, build a nice white colony on mars, maybe we cant. Either way. We get an ethnically homogenous white society. I will admit white world might have been a bit too much to ask for. Okay. You got me there bucko. I concede my point. But I can settle for 3 white continents.

I'm always excited when a German poster has a plan and is motivated to fight the good fight.

Too often Germans on this board have either given up completely and want to see their country destroyed, to get it over with. Or they deflect and try to minimize the real problems their country is facing. They act like their problems don't matter because other countries have problems too. They fail to realize that Germany is on the front lines of the war for western civilization. Your fate is the fate of the West.

At least OP has a desire to fight. First step to problems like we are facing is to create and continue a conversation, to rally like minded individuals. This situation is so grand in scale, so important to the future, that it must be the duty of all of us to keep this issue in out thoughts always, even if it's in the back of your mind or kept on the back burner as you go about your daily life. To be thinking & brainstorming creative, effective and maybe groundbreaking solutions or ways to realistically fight the good fight.

I hope other krauts find inspiration in this.

>africa, a literal mudhutshithole
Technically the most natural resource rich continent on the planet but w/e.

The way our white selves would waste and fuck over each other for nothing when the chips are REALLY down is exactly the reason you can know etho-centrism is a way that weak whites (or Jews or anybody) try to make something out of the nothing they are.

Okay, mudhutshithole built on fertile and resource abundant grounds. Fine by me. See, I'm willing to share with my distant evolutionary cousins. For I am a generous genocider.

Whites fuck over each other for nothing. Interesting concept you have there, lets take a quick look at it. The worldwar, trench warfare, the chips are as down as they come. And what do german and british soldiers do? Go out and have a nice game of football while bestowing eachother with gifts for christmas. Makes you think huh? Maybe its not whites fucking over whites? Maybe it is centralized powerstructures hindering people to freely express their own idea of society in a meaningful way? Maybe white people dont want to fuck each other up? Maybe they are just fiercly loyal to their culture and soceity and willing to die for the, perceived, greater good? Maybe, if we only implemented the ideas of indivual freedom and individual responsibility whites would leave each other the fuck alone?
Maybe we are finally at a civilizational level where resource scarcity is of less and less importance? ANd maybe, just MAYBE, the only reason we cant live peacefully in our own little communities is the jewish grip on our media and education and the abundant shitloads of all varities of chinks, niggers and other cultural enrichers?

>the abundant shitloads of all varities of chinks, niggers and other cultural enrichers?
See, this is why I called you a child.
You know nothing of international affairs.
Yes, many of these people are leeching migrants but they're only being allowed in anywhere because of the pretense of them possibly being a refugee of a war caused by Neo-Con Zionists and the enabling (white) countries that fund their agenda and their constituent public who still fucking vote for these child molesting fuckers out of pure ambivalence toward real journalism.
Also, looting some land that somebody paid for because of the color of their skin is some fucking commie, boot licking faggatory. No reason a REAL white wouldn't decide to leave your genetically, less-than-perfect, ass to the wolves when they roll out IQ/purity test 2.0.

very wise words my friend. Liberty and our people are the only thing that matter.
dont know about the multi-thing, but i can maybe see it working.

Although im not a german, i wish the best for germans and all europeans.

we will definetly win

another jew divide n' conquer (tm)

great thread and great speech
anarcho-capitalism is the way to go.

I hope you don't consider or modern sweden or germany as having white values then. They are in their situation because of what their values became. A white ethnostate does not equal a good place. A white ethnostate needs direction and a real identity, thats the root.

As I said. They can keep their land. They can keep their resources.Leave them in their africa. Let them have asia. Hell give em the whole world. We could prolly easily fit the entire white population on american soil and just wall it off. I'd be fine with that too. Let them have the world. We shall have ours.
The only thing that is really important to me is to stop the bickering among the whites. To stop the slow mills of forgetfullness which let us drift into narrowminded ideologies more and more each day. Only because we see more open minded ideas and philosophies fail time and time again. It is not the ideas that are failing. Hell even communism works if you have a really small tight knit group. Lets call it family. They are fundamentally communist. You just share. You dont ask for money from your aunt to help her. Now communism fails gloriously on a larger scale, so fuck that. But I hope you see my point? We can build a better place. A greater civilization. A new beginning. Something that before, due to constraints on resources and technology, simply wasnt possible. Lets not waste that opportunity on building a prison.

And if you think the day of the rake isnt coming. If you truly think the whole multiethnic and multicultural system isnt running full steam ahead towards its own doom, then you are truly as dumb as your flag suggests.

as long as there's no slavs im on board

>whole multiethnic and multicultural system isnt running full steam ahead towards its own doom
You only interpret it that way because Europe is having to open borders to refugees (and consequently, migrants) under international law
because of demons empowered by lazy thinking whites. There is no agenda but necessity. End war and let minority Americans keep the land they fucking work for.
You should travel.
Yea there's homeless muggers and shit in bad places but there's entire low, middle and upper classes of ordinary fucking people happy to meet white travelers.
There's no big conspiracy against our race outside the fucking Pentagon.

I dont think there is a conspiracy. It is natural factors combining into natural outcomes. There is NO necessity to take in anyone. International law is made by white western countries. As if the chinks would give one aota of a shit if we leave migrants outside or just execute them at the borders (not advocating this necessarily, just pointing out that they dont care) russia certainly wont object either. So who would? White western countries. Brought down by decades of intellectual decline. Decline not brought about by some magic conspiracy but by the innate drive toward liberty (and to quote a jew: liberty is always the liberty of other(technically the thoughts of others, but paraphrasing is alright here I guess)). And people are becoming disgruntled with that way of thought. Precisely because it doesnt work in multiethnic environments. Because they see it fail everywhere. And if we do not put forth a very strong and direct effort to stop it, there will be a HARD swing AGAINST liberty.
All I intend to do is work against that swing. To something more productive. But the swing is coming either way. It will be anti-nonwhite. But I think we still have a chance to keep it from being authoritarian as well.

Fuck off, cunt

Bro, you keep not seeing the connection between the policies of governments formed by whites making the countries responsible for the refugees of the war. They'd come to the US but that's not survivable. They're literally just trying to not die from wars whites allowed through pure apathy. I don't believe in whites giving reparations for slavery in 2017 and shit but this is real time consequences and responsibility were shirking because were admitting our general ignorance toward truth in news. We don't have to be but we are the terrorists.

Also, let me be clear, I don't blame all whites for the war but if a government associated to a geographic country makes a policy that makes refugees for the benefit of none but a few rich old child fuckers, then there is no more fitting a place for them to go if you're any sort of non-hypocrite.

So let me get this straight:
1) Few rich old child fuckers produce wars in other countries for their own profit (with you on this one)
2) People from those countries come to western countries because they dont want to die (also with you on this one)
3) These rich old childfuckers also exploit the native population of the countries these immigrants are fleeing to (with you on this one)
4) The population of the countries that are being fled to are somehow responsible in such a manner that they should take the other people in (this is where you lose me)

Ya lets rise up. Lets fuck over the childfuckers. Lets get rid of em. Lets burn them for all I care. But why in the everloving FUCK would the white western population EVER have to help in ANY way shape or form because they were slightly less fucked over than the others? What kind of twisted libshit idea is that? Its like my mother goes about and hits me every day and then she kills the neighbour kids parents and now I have to live with them (even though they sometimes try and light me on fire) because I live at my moms place. The hell is going on in your brain?

Lets take the battle to the establishment, I am all with you on this one. Let the other races be in peace. I am all with you on this one. But for fucks sake, do not expect me to help them in any way. And do not expect me to put forth ANY sort of kindness or forgiveness if they attack me. I am already living with an abusive mom. I dont need a bunch of shrieking niglets and sandniglets running around lighting me on fire and raping my sister.

this is literally the most honest portrayal

Well you seem open to facts which is good.
Flesh out what you want politically.
I really believe the only thing between us and utopia is the military economy, banking cartels and the Zionist agenda.
The average working family oriented human wants nothing but performance based opportunity with some basic human rights mixed in.
>The population of the countries that are being fled to are somehow responsible in such a manner that they should take the other people in (this is where you lose me)
That population, through ambivalence, let the war happen with their taxes and is burdened more than the average country (unfortunately, the main culprit is an ocean away) to not let millions of innocent, decent, moderate refugees from Syria die because of Raytheon, Northrop and Boeing's quarterly report.

You seem like a decent fellow. And you have a level headed and well thought out idea of what needs to be done. But I think you have a fatal liberal disease in your thought processes. Your thinking is very very feminine. Let me explain why I think this:

Would I prefer if I had a magic wand to just make all the misery in the world disappear? Well ya, sure, who wouldn't? Do I? No. Would I like western countries to be able to take in moderate kind hearted Syrian refugess by the millions without destabilizing their own cultural environment, disintegrating their native population and inadvertantly letting in millions more which do not have a legitimate claim to refugee status? Sure I do, who wouldn't? Can I? No.

Immediate and COMPLETE nonintervention policies are the only way.

I wouldn't be against deportation of refuges back to Syria, provided we removed the Zionists first and let them rebuild critical infrastructure.
The real problem is that the American's can't be forced to take them on.
Europe has, maybe only 30% of the blame.
I wouldn't be against a military threat to the Saudi Gov to demand they take refuges, as they fund the wahabi extremists (ISIS) with US money.
IDK if I'm feminine. I'm a pretty phenotypically masculine guy. I just think it's real chicken shit for the west to let people die in the fucking desert for shit we let happen.
I also don't get your need for humans that exist after you die to be a certain % white.
A true god will not reward you in the after life for anything but compassion.

The femininity is entirely based on your appeal to emotion instead of your appeal to reason. Because that is all you are doing at this moment. Putting forth arbitrary markers for human behaviour such as kindness and asserting that we should do such and such. Or appeal to concepts like masculinity (chicken shit) in order to convince someone of your point of view.
I agree with you insofar as that the problems existing in these places are partly the wests fault. So it is reasonable to infer responsibility from this. But what is the goal here? For the Syrians to survive? Fine, put em in camps near the border. For the Syrians to prosper? Now that is way harder to argue. But lets just say we want them to survive and treat them with the level of human dignity we would like to be treated with. Can we do that? And if we can, what comes after? I will not argue on wether we can, we might, if we could actually filter out the syrians in a meanignful manner. I dont know, I think it would be a close deal, but it might work. Culture can only be strained so far. But it might work.
But how will Syria ever become a stable country WITHOUT Syrians to fight for it and WITHOUT more western imposed war? Someone has to fight that war. Either the native population or the west. If we want them to return one day that is. But the west actually cant fight this war for them. America lost to vietnam because you cannot win a guerilla war by any means but total eradication of the native population. So whats the plan here? Take all the nice Syrians and then genocide who is left in Syria?

Why am I concerned with the white % in my country after Im dead? To be honest. Im not. Im concerned with the white % in my country while I live. I am not dumb enough to think I could do anything in my lifetime to prevent future mishappens. You can plant as many trees as you want. But you have no control over what future generations build from their wood. The problem isnt tomorrow. Its today

TFW when Euromutt.
I have my own back!

Actually, I'm here because of the funny memes.

Couldn't we just genocide all the globalist and their puppets and see where things go from there?

gr8 b8 m8

>flag

fuck off

>not posting the original pic

>But how will Syria ever become a stable country WITHOUT Syrians to fight for it and WITHOUT more western imposed war?
The US funds ISIS via Saudi Arabia & Mossad. Hang the US Zionists and ISIS sputters out in a few months and everybody can go home.
Like I said, you Germans are less culpable than the US.
As an American, I don't have white guilt but I do feel guilt for the actions of my Government. I'm supposed to direct it, as a civic duty and we failed to make people five a fuck, to their own peril.
I don't "want" refuges to come to the US but if we want the international community to think we might no longer be the terrorists, we should do the most to help them but we'd rather let the war economy flourish, for some bizarre reason.

***give a fuck

>Jews

Only Christians can be white.

I liked that , I saw in my mind's eye Odin and Poseidon doing a /dillon son of a bitch/ moment there .

Bretty gud
youtube.com/watch?v=txuWGoZF3ew

You have the same flag idiot

tl;dr

nordfront.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Our-Path.pdf

>nordfront.se/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Our-Path.pdf
Interesting.
It needs some non-expansionary/non-interventionist stuff to not freak people out though.

Where the fuck is this and why is he not getting beaten by the police?
Looks like bongistan.

National Socialism is not totalitarian. It doesn't even have to be very authoritarian. The goal isn't literally to reproduce Nazi Germany in every facet. Censorship, fuhrerprinzip, no elections, these are not core values that we share here.