Women are so strong and intelligent

In one season of the Dutch version of "Survivor," the men competed against the women and each group were given their own islands. At the end of 8 days, the men had a "Cafe on the beach," while the women were stealing from each other and had not yet built a hut; the women approved of a tribe merger. lol youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=VAmT8FJlW1A

American version youtube.com/watch?v=ckXKTaNwbmQ

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-camera-the-jungle-and-the-bones
archive.is/I3iWB
youtube.com/watch?v=bCePbRdQmbE
youtube.com/watch?v=0iZtdKaVsD8
samples.audible.com/bk/hach/002600/bk_hach_002600_sample.mp3
youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY
youtube.com/watch?v=euV5DrX5W4I
bbc.com/news/science-environment-36969103
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

guess she never read pic related

/polgb/ island when?

Fuck off with your right-wing propaganda show.

fag trying to get giews

>women working
>women not creating drama
What planet am I on, how do I activate my delusion.

yeah right

Realistically the women would all start dying after a week

lol I wonder who is going to play piggy

I bet they all play piggy

unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

Repent fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=PN2ZTpqr8sQ

There was also the Dutch survivor episode where it was men vs women and the women immediately are all the food, laid around instead of finding shelter and started fighting.

Too bad they mixed the teams up instead of letting it play out

WE WUZ AMAZANGZ

youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>enable subtitles
>go to 13:55
>pic related

yeah it's this vid It's both Dutch and Belgians in that show btw since our languages are pretty much the same.

This is all I have

>Women are perfect
Who doesn't know this?

FUCK OFF
>implying dumb men aren't fighting over games and weed and beer and football

you losers are dropping out of society too

>there's literally an African black matriarchy in kenya
>women only
>all happy as fuck
>dumb patriarchy next door is doing everything they can to ruin it thanks to their jeaklous

men are cancer to the world

Instead of two or so people dying, two or so people would survive, if that. That's the difference.

I have heard of this program but could never find a good video of it, thanks.

How can women be so delusional
Is it a survival mechanism? Like if they actually knew how dumb and useless they were, they would kill themselves

work to get off the island? PFFFT

They wouldn't murder each other, they'd just sit and groom each other and eat plants while they wait for rescue.

no kidding, black men literally ruin everything so it kind of makes sense

>women
>surviving

thedailybeast.com/the-lost-girls-of-panama-the-camera-the-jungle-and-the-bones

pick one

Let's archive archive.is/I3iWB

You. You will not be raked.

>women
>working together

I despise the arrogance that "The Lord Of The Flies" needs to be retold - and from a female perspective. Make up your own stories, you lazy fucks!

>women
>working together
>working at all

lel, no. If a bunch of women or girls crashed on a deserted island, they'd all just lay on the beach and sunbathe until they eventually run out of emergency rations, at which point they'll all start screaming at each other and yanking out each others' hair.

>the women approved of a tribe merger
>in exchange of vagoo

I remember Roosh talking about that. A Feminist said "watch females can lead and work together better than men can" and the men just did what they could went their own way. While the females struggled because they kept having to have a consensus on everything.

Women cannot work between themselves. Only the most deluded feminazis won't admit it. At my job, we don't have that many women (logistics), but the few we've got openly say they are glad there are few women, and that there needs to be more men than women in a workplace for it to work. If there are too many women, there will be too many infighting and pointless drama that can go really far (such as bullying, threats and physical assault, all of it between women)

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone not on the radical left. Women have spent thousands of years being pretty, raising children and capitulating for crazy people. Naturally, that's now their area of expertise. Meanwhile, men did everything else, so men evolved to be good at everything else, at the cost of often being kinda' ugly and disagreeable.

This is true of everything. They just take something white men made, remove the white men and fill it with a different demographic. It's fucking stupid. As if remakes weren't bad enough, now you have to make it political. Want to make a cool, funny action movie with an all female cast? Write one! Don't nip Ghostbusters, you fucking hacks.

anytime bro, it's a great vid

tl;dr?

>Completely missed the entire point of the book
What the fuck? Do feminists really believe LoF is something patriarchy propaganda?

>women set aside their differences and work together
Bullshit they'd form small groups with each other so they can gossip about the other and fight constantly over the pettiest bullshit to ever get off any island

Didn't the Special Delivery TV show or something like it on Nickelodeon already do a Fem Lord Of The Flies?

Something like the Alpha Female gets sick so the second in command takes over and refuses to let anyone see the Alpha?

Though very unrealistic it was at least interesting from an intrigue standpoint. I bet this modern version will just be a bunch of pie in the sky social justice bull shit.

If you watch these short documentary of boy left alone in a home for a week vs girls you will see that she's right.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCePbRdQmbE
youtube.com/watch?v=0iZtdKaVsD8

Boys don't know how to survive on their own

>t. butt-blasted roastie

And we don't really "fight" over those things. It's almost always just banter. I'm sorry a stupid woman like you can't recognize the difference.

lol k

They split the men and women up on Bear Grylls the Island. The women had to be removed for safety reasons because they were at risk of suffering serious malnutrition after a week. They never had any firewood, clean water or proper shelter (enough for everyone) because nobody wanted to do it and everyone was too busy trying to prove how they were ill to get out of doing work.

The men had one douchebag who stirred up shit but immediately left. They thrived.

On the contrary, I've noticed men are usually willing to share video games/weed/beer with eachother

kill yourself whore

>BANTING WITH THE BROS IS FIGHTING
TITTS OR GTFO

wrong

samples.audible.com/bk/hach/002600/bk_hach_002600_sample.mp3

This is series 2. Not sure if the following two series were the same.

youtu.be/w7NoW703iQY So good.

They cant even get along on Robinsons/Survivor and similar shows so lmao.

Where did this "women are the gender of peace" meme come from? Is it just because they were used to not be allowed in the army? Because women are some of the most vindictive creatures on earth.

The lord of the flies remake, if it was meant to be realistic, would've ended with women being unable to create a hierarchy, unable to work together and they would've killed each other at night.

One day, somebody would've find them and, on a cave, the last woman to die would've written with her menstrual blood "MEN ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!"

Boys mature slower but ultimately mature a great deal more over life. However this requires guidance. Similar to how a kitten or puppy will mature a lot faster than a human infant. Boys need more guidance than girls I'd wager. It takes them longer to become responsible men but the result is much better.

After all, who built that house? Who designed the cameras recording the documentary?

>Watch UK version
>Men are eating an entire lizard they caught with their bare hands, head included, while women are bitching and drinking rain water from their dirty underwear

Too be fair i think the thing about the Dutch survivor having such extreme results has more to do with the type of male and the type of female they let be on that show

>Who designed the cameras recording the documentary?
It was a camera crew and cameras hooked up to a live stream so their parents could watch

>Same result is repeated across every single survivor type experiment in different countries

Rokay

If you ever worked in an office full of women, you know that this is not the case.

She's right. Girls don't fight. And they don't hate each other.
youtube.com/watch?v=euV5DrX5W4I

please take your logical reasoning and get off of Sup Forums we don't need that here.

>women can't work together in small office environments
>surely they can form complex societies, delegate duties, and obey orders

>all the same premise
im not saying its not a thing but its certainly exagerated, look at the type of women on those shows

we all know men fight over the dumbest shit it's like you never met a frat bro before

Almost every fight I've seen was started because women started the fight and then two guys had to fight.

Difference is that men usually fight, let it all out, and move on. Will be back to being mates after a punch up, at worst. Women let things fester.

when real shit matters, men will band together

somebody post the football match greentext

The difference is men get over their differences

bbc.com/news/science-environment-36969103

>Men may have evolved better 'making up' skills

I think youll find that the vast majority of females are useless without a strong male leader in most situations, especially when it comes to traditionally masculine work like building shelter and hunting.

Im sure there are a few women capable of sustaining themselves in this situation but far fewer than you would find in any male population.

I slugged a guy in the face and got choked out by his friend once

we were buying each other drinks and sharing stories a few minutes later

depends on which male population you are talking about. I googled nu-male hard work and it just came up with a bunch of homoerotic pictures of men.

as been pointed out here, men tend to take out their frustration and move on.

I've had plenty of spats and even fought and wrestled my friends into submission, we are still friends and make up within hours. I feel like it's way more healthy to get the frustration out of the system rather than keep it inside and let the passive aggressiveness boil to the limit

That said there are dicks out there

Interestingly enough I think this user may have a point, but the point itself is an argument against feminism.

The only scenario I can think of where the women probably WOULD get their shit together, is a situation where

1. The women are from a traditional culture.

2. The ages are mixed [some old women, some young women, some children].

If that was the situation, they would probably do better [though not as good as the men still].

>Where did this "women are the gender of peace" meme come from?
Ayy lmao

>be beta orbiter in highschool
>angle to get in groups with girls
>they all do fucking nothing and just hope for the best/1 of them does literally all the work while they make fun of her

not even once

Yeah because if there's one thing that girls like it's other girls........

how fucking depressing, you are reposting from plebbit, go back

I can't really believe the average woman is worse at surviving than wild animals.

Even domesticated animals, like cats, who have never had to find their own food still know how to do it with ~30 IQ.

I think this result is because they know the producers won't let them starve.

My mother is an executive in an HR department in a major italian bank, she always tells me how women only teams end up in a colossal disaster and how putting men in those teams is the only thing to do.
Thankfully she's redpilled on her own kind

>"That men are more likely to reconcile after a conflict supports other studies showing that male-male relationships are generally different than female-female relationships," said Prof Robert Deaner from Grand Valley State University, who wasn't involved in the work.
>"A woman's relationship with another woman is often gravely damaged if one woman achieves greater status than the other or somehow outdoes her.
>"Men, by contrast, seem to better tolerate these kinds of ups and downs, which may be why men seem better than women at maintaining large same-sex social networks."

>My mother
Do you still live with her Georgio? LOLZ XD

>Humanity's first legend is literally the story of how two guys got into a fight, became bros, and went on adventures.

>citation needed

women on Sup Forums are female incels
lmao umad roastie?

Survivor UK begs to differ.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg

this is full of so much gold.
"it was as though, in a woman only environment, staff were unable to keep their defined roles."

Literally what happens when the family is destroyed by cunts who want to have it all.

>Was the only male for 8 years in my department, with 10-15 woman
>Every single one them is presentable, nice, polite etc, since the job is customer service for a world renowned hotel.
>Whenever i'm there everything works. I'm not the most competent, i'm nor a fuckign adonis, but when i'm there the 3 cliques work together and all goes well
>when i'm not, open fighting behind the scene, bitching, a full on fight once ( a fuckign 50 years old woman, generally quite sane, instigated)
>my boss is happy when i'm there because he doesn't have to deal with the screeching, the sobs, etc

Seriously

True, they didn't control for occupation.
Men had the natural advantage of tending to be engineers and doctors, but a secretary can do fuck all in a survival situation.

Maybe the occupations should be the same?

frat bros are chill why are you being a dick

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

clearly superior

>day 10: steve has finally finnished his coconut car
>day 11: peter has finally finnished the first coconut fleshlight

This shit happens on Naked and Afraid too.

But on N&A if the woman of the pair starts lagging behind The fucking film crew will give her water bottles and food packets so it doesn't look like the guy is the only one doing shit.

Nearly every episode of that show ends with a guy roughing it by himself since the chick, despite the free water and food she's not supposed to be getting, taps out. Most of the time in a hysterical fit induced by the man not sharing a cricket or some other banality.

> day 21: Cavemen Go Their Own Way movement gains momentum

>men are more prone to work within dominance hierarchies

wow. its almost like this has been known forever.

Men are more used to being in hierarchies, even if it's not at the top. They'll spar for dominance, then get on with things.

>I googled nu-male hard work and it just came up with a bunch of homoerotic pictures of men.
Kek

Facts are racist.

If it's a bunch of little girls they wouldn't know what to do and would literally just starve to death and die.
The little boys have the urge to play caveman hard wired into them. The ones that were more effeminate got fucking murdered.

We don't really have any documentation about what would happen irl if children of both sexes were dropped off and told to survive. But we have several where grown men and women were. The difference is the men act like adults and get shit done, while the women continue to act like children.