Was Stefan molested as a kid?

Was Stefan molested as a kid?
>He reveals that lived in a hell as a kid and will never tell anyone about it

Also

>religious video
>mark of the beast

What really astonished me is that he said he was raised in a "Satanic household" and then later referred to it again as "hell".
WTF have they done to him?
Still it would be better for him to forgive his mother, it's not healthy to carry this stuff with him.

Also what I found interesting is his statement that Christians were not good enough, thus he rejected religion.
While I do not deny that there is lots of evil and ignorance in the world, including among Christians, the thing about this religion is that it's supposed to be about voluntary self betterment, not laws that are imposed and enforced from the top as in many other religions like Islam.
I could understand if he criticised the message or the morals taught by Christianity or the priests who did a bad job, but as a voluntarist you can't simply say - the rules and morals are fine with me, but people don't really follow them.
Please have a look at my alternative voluntarist morals. (which are most likely very similar to the Christian ones anyways) To me this approach doesn't solve a problem.

>gets molested
>becomes ancap
>goes full white identitarian
nah

I think his mom was just abusive as fuck, thats why he has a raging hate-boner against single mothers.

>he said he was raised in a "Satanic household" and then later referred to it again as "hell".

Might be a allusion to the synagogue of satan.

his mom wasn't ancap, that's literally it.

he is mentally deranged and his followers are cult-like

No he makes it quite clear in many parts about he was under duress and not a single person would help him - a complaint against Christianity

His mother wouldn't even give him one dollar as a child. She might as well have lined him up against the wall herself.

>lived in a hell as a kid

Literally just referring to his parents giving him and his siblings kids a weekly allowance

I don't know, wont assume something like that without him explicitly saying it as it would be unfair.

Here we go again, he's a cult leader. You can do better.

why do fedora tippers always reject all religions.

if christianity and islam are hard to believe in, at least they could try daoism/hindusm or some other religion first

I find the adwaita vedanta philosophy of hinduism to make lots of sense, even if you look at it rationally as a skeptic

I agree, Christianity is the only way. There is no other alternative institution that can impose constraints on people's behavior.

His fault that since Christianity does not compel a much greater adherence to its standards, then it means we can do better.

The only way you can do better is by imposing greater costs, which is impossible to do since he loves voluntarism.

Potentially
His mother was a jew who was born in Berlin.
d u b s confirm

He once talked about having to go limp when his mother smashed his head against a wall repeatedly

Forgiving people for such actions is retarded

>it would be better for him to forgive his mother
No. You don't forgive your abuser, especially if they haven't even admitted to any wrongdoing. Forgiveness is earned, not given. If you just forgive people casually like that, then you're a cuckhold subhuman animal.

I can relate.

>I agree, Christianity is the only way. There is no other alternative institution that can impose constraints on people's behavior.

The topic of the thread is a literal contradiction to this statement. I don't even..

Makes sense that he was repeatedly anally raped as a child, explains pretty much everything about him

There's a difference between carrying hate around with yourself all your life, constantly circling around it again and again and making peace with what happened.
Doesn't mean he has to have a nice relationship again with whoever has wronged him. It just means you don't have your life revolving around it anymore.
Also forgiving someone certainly doesn't make you a "subhuman animal", at least not for a Christian.

"Making peace" is not the same as forgiveness.

I dont think you quite get it, nigger.

Stefan is saying we can do better than Christianity. Put simply, he states barely anyone adheres to it and therefore Christianity is not worth the time.

I am saying that institutions (which is what Christianity is - I know its a big word in Iceland) structure behavior in predictable ways. The major way this happens is through costs or constraints. The only way you can get greater adherence to institutions is through greater costs or constraints to structure behavior even more. Stefan hates constraints and prefers voluntarism only. Therefore, he has no way of producing a solution better than Christianity without promoting things he hates.

Not an argument.

He was molested by a boyfriend of his mothers, he's mentioned it a few times in his podcasts but you'd have to listen to a load of them to hear it. He's also a vegetarian.

He's said on numerous occasions that he had a shit childhood so it's possible he got diddled by Father Nelson.

>WTF have they done to him?
Pay taxes without arguments?

People like Molymeme or boogey who were horrendously abused by their mothers and psychologically fucked by them for life should never forgive them. "Forgiving" them would just be them trying to ignore what they did to them, and would make them weak, cowardly, and evil, because this abuse will continue as long as people don't stand up to it. Simply forgiving like that makes you less than a person, it makes you a slavish mule.

The thing with Christianity though is that it's supposed to be voluntary.
If the gov forces me to pay taxes for welfare it is from the Christian perspective neither a moral nor immoral act if I pay that, for I have no choice anyway.
If I voluntarily give someone resources to help then it is a virtuous act.

My point is that there's a difference between having your life constantly evolve around something that makes you bitter and forgiving it to get over it and move forward.
This doesn't mean you should forget or ignore other wrongdoers who do the same thing.
It doesn't make you a slavish mule to get over it. It happened (we don't even know what it is), you can't change it, find a way to continue living without harming yourself in the future.

Which is why it's good. Christianity structures a lot of people's behavior voluntarily despite molys belief it doesnt

>Put simply, he states barely anyone adheres to it and therefore Christianity is not worth the time.

That is not what he said at all. He talked about how Christians where incompetent at living morally and therefor we need a superior foundation for our morality.

>Therefore, he has no way of producing a solution better than Christianity without promoting things he hates

Yes he does? He calls it universally preferably behavior. He wrote a book about it and even mentioned in the video.

That's not the same as forgiveness. Don't use words you don't understand.

Everybody should have one.
Stefan is one of the few children raised by a single mother who became highly successful in life.

>He talked about how Christians where incompetent at living morally

How is this different from people not adhering to Christianity, again?

>universally preferably behavior

Tell me, in what way do you structure behavior without imposing costs, and then, how do you do this on a global scale.

CAPTCHA ate my image.

Why would a christian encourage anyone to dapple in a heathen religion? If one has already rejected the lord, why would you turn them to devil worship deliberately?

No, his mom was Jewish, no wonder his childhood was hell

Doubt it, sounded more like mine but worse

Sounds like his mother dabbled in munchausen by proxy or just violent abuse

What about costs and constrains that actually make sense?

Like for example the law

If you don't subscribe to an irrational belief system of heaven and hell then your not going to have that as a foundation for your morality right?

Most likely people disagreeing with him?

>His mother was Jewish, and so is he
No wonder he seems unhinged, Jews are notorious for mental disease and psychopathy.

He is just an actor overreacting to get money from his audience

He has spoke in the past about his relationship with his mother as he was growing up which from the sounds of it was absolutely calamitous. She sounded like a horrible, twisted bitch indeed.

Typical life hating Atheist