Should gay apps get banned?

Should gay apps get banned?

no.
freedom bitch

Nope.

It pisses off religious people and Nazis so it's a good thing.

Grindr? I hardly know her xD

Why?

You don't want them coming to Tinder.

Lot's of people are using it for it's intended purpose. Luring degenerates to their death.

from a perspective of health? absolutely. gays are the mosquitos and rats of today's age

because these apps spreading faggotry

Nobody installs Grindr "by accident". And you give an outlet to people with a high libido and little self-control, who could otherwise, be molesting children.

I fuck you not, most of my friends installed it cause I told them there was a better change than tinder

If you ban Grindr, how else will I find two, three, sometimes four dicks in a day to cum in my ass?

So does pol but its not gonna get taken down

no if anything you guys should be using gay apps to finally get laid. sexuality is fluid.

No, they should be used as honeypots to identify degenerates so they can be rounded up and gassed.

No, it'll make it easier to round them up later for Pence's camps.

based buddha

Yes, they are a crime against public health

If these men never fuck women which they dont. And cheapify pussy for you. Which they do. And you copied them. Which you did. And truvada works on men and not women. Which is true. Then how do you catch illnesses from this? Youre a fucken faggot like everybody else? Yes. Only Sith deal in absolutes. This board knows nothing. Enjoy your mutilated kike boners and shitty original sinning women. It's a hole in their legs that doesn't close up. How you think that's sanitary is beyond me

Oh yeah being gay is totally like not washing your hands and catching a cold or yahoo toolbars. I knew this board was profoundly retarded but everyday sets a new low

EVERYONE ON GRINDR IS A FUCKING MANLET

Grow up kid, you really need to stop holding on to this ideaology to make you feel better.

Islamaphobe!!!

Speak fucking English kid.

What I mean is you responded to me telling you to grow up with "Islamaphobe!!!". What the fuck was that supposed to do at all.

yes
now

bump

You never told me to grow up, that was a different poster. How new are you? Each person has their own ID. You scolded the other poster for saying that gay dating apps should be used to find and kill gays. I simply pointed out how that is very islamaphobic of you to criticize Muslim's religious beliefs.

No. Monitored and recorded for future evidence when standing trial.

Those are fake jews who "do" that
What are you bumping you stupid bitch

Caped crusader israeli literal noballed latent faggot and mofo

A mentally ill schizophrenic rocking a pride flag... At least your honest.

This guy was meeting gays on Grindr and killing them, you're claiming he is Jewish?

Sign of the covenant attacked by more baseless freudian kikery
Isis is so i dont care that i understand from where sin comes and all you do is make excuses. It's like how frog fuckery and blood libel is blamed on us too

No. Keeps them contained.

baka

>Isis is so i dont care that i understand from where sin comes and all you do is make excuses. It's like how frog fuckery and blood libel is blamed on us too
Can you make this more coherent? All I can understand is that you're claiming ISIS is Jewish, which is false. It's true it's supported by Israel, but its members are Muslim. What have I made excuses for? Also can you explain the relevance of your pic, I'm not sure what some nigger, kid diddler has to do with anything.