Trump got pulled by Best Korea

>"If North Korea fires anymore ballistic missiles or threatens our allies....FIRE AND FURY LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!
>North Korea threatens to bomb Guam
>shoots missiles over Japanese airspace
>test a hydrogen bomb
This is starting to get embarrassing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hNO436Pd3PY
asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyongyang-provocation/Japan-prepping-for-evacuation-of-tens-of-thousands-in-South-Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Since when was it ok for world leaders to make threats and then completely pussy out. Who is going to take us seriously any more?

Consequences will never be the same????

Notice how trumps been relatively silent about it?

Storms brewin

He's contacted the U.N. security council of cyber police.

No his daughter went fat transgender and he died of a heart attack.

The fact is that Trump is a soft pussy cowering behind the confrontational and bellicose nature of the Republican base. He's using his party to as a posturing platform because of the implication that Republicans don't pull punches but in reality DT won't do shit.

p-please don't backtrace me

> implying this doesn't all come down to "stuck between a rock and hardplace"

No matter who is in office, they'd be stuck with the same shit options that Trump is when it comes to dealing with NK, so acting like Trump is doing something wrong is absurd.

He's doing basically the only thing he can do now, which is nothing....otherwise it's the unthinkable.

This
North Korea is throwing a hissy fit and literally doing nothing but trying to poke the bear. They know the second they actually hit an ally of ours their goose is cooked, hence why they haven't. Because they're fucking faggots.

Us just not up and starting a war over missle tests isn't bad.

You're correct in saying that he can't actually do anything. However he talked all kinds of shit about Obama's "red line" in Syria making us look weak and yet here he is doing the same exact thing just with much more dire consequences.

He really let his mouth write a check our countries ass can't cash right now.

He didn't say when.

>otherwise it's the unthinkable.

My mind is tellling me no. BUT MY BODY! IS TELLING ME TO NUKE THE FUCKERS OUT OF THIS WORLD AND BEYOND.

Imagine that, Trump is being defended for creating a problem and being unable to fix the problem while threatening our most profitable trade partners. He's being unfit on war and on the economy at literally the same time all because he literally can't do even the most basic things right.

>Trump is all talk
Nah, he's going something. In fact NK is already dead.
While we talk, several nuclear submarines from all capable American allies are gathering near NK for a coordinated attack to level the entire country using short range nuclear missiles.
Even if NK stops the bullshit, it's too late now. America will stage a false flag attack on Guam (which is going to be unsuccessful because lives are expensive), which will be enough reason for the response to be an act of defense.
Screencap this, fags.

Who's ready for him to snap?

He's literally seeking UN approval right now.

We probably have a kinetic rod the size of an aircraft carrier just sitting in space waiting to be dropped on the sad shit of a country, it'll sink so deep into the ocean hundreds of years from now people will uncover cars, and buildings underwater and wonder if it was a communist atlantis.

If North Korea goes down they are taking South Korea with them and probably hitting Japan hard as well.

In the end The Kim regime will be gone but they will prove to the world that the United States in incapable of protecting our allies.

reminder that trump has wanted to BTFO NK for at least 27 years
youtube.com/watch?v=hNO436Pd3PY

>embarrassing

indeed

He has been nothing short of an embarrassment every step of the way if we're being honest.

The next month is going to be interesting. Kim's been hiding for weeks and then came out for this nuke test. China has probably had enough and will have him assassinated, because if Kim goes to war, that means SK boots on the ground and China loses their sweatshop.

> implying there was EVER a good end to this scenario for Japan or SK that doesn't involve either all out war (conventional or otherwise) or the assassination of Kim Jong and all his closest associates by a western nation.

That's the only way completely out of this whole thing.

Either it's war or the current ruling junta has gotta go....I don't see how it could end otherwise.

And the only reason I see the ruling family being an option without china nuking whomever is responsible is because they've been such a tremendous pain in China's ass.

Sad!

Fools rush in,General. I take my time.

He thought everyone would be scary about his tweets
fucking clown

Trump has failed us. He is a big pussy, bitch, coward.

I still back him on making America economically better, but he really is a bitch in the face of North Korea.

Trump may have steel balls
but Kim has balls of gold.

it interesting since i, living in commiefornia, know people give him shit for even responding to NK.
im amazed at the mental gymnastics needed to think its ok to ignore a country threatening to build weapons to attack us.

>consequences will in fact..never be the same..sad..but true

Hey, remember when NK said they'd bomb waters near Guam on August 15th? Oh, that's right, they bitched out like the cowards they are.

Those weren't his words tho.

6/10 slide

There's a case of two unthinkables here. You have to go with one, only one.

Attack North Korea now, while they're somewhat weak.

Do nothing, and wait for North Korea to become a superpower, using their nukes and worse to hold the world hostage, reunify Korea under Kim's rule, take Japan, and conquer the world.

Which one is better and which is worse?

I would have attacked North Korea as soon as they shot a missile over Japan. Trump is too weak to be our leader.

>people will uncover cars, and buildings underwater

You meant horse carts and plywood facades, right?

>Female Marine with Expert Shooting Badges.
lulz

Oh wow... thats so serious...

Unless NK actually really strikes someone, we can't do shit cuz we will look bad.

That being said, if they did, they would be wiped off the face of the Earth.

LOSING BIGGLY

I don't understand this reference.

kek
i was all fired up and awooing my head off but he's really turning into a squishy marshmallow these days.

mostly just a comedian. problem is he's not funny now, he's just embarrassing.

YOU DONE GOOFED

its dawn in Norkland, lets see what happens

No such thing as a female marine

I think the point is using Kim to fight china. I bet trump kinda likes NK

>North Korea is throwing a hissy fit
nah. america is the one complaining about nk's missile tests

newfag

It's dawn in norkland
that's about all, peace out

why do Blumpf apologists not defend Obama for the same fuck ups?

It's OK Mattis said it now so it's different or something

Is he passing a big one, the kind that it's so hard that must be pulled out by hand?

Because Trump's support comes from a cult of personality rather than from his politics.

It is not the same. North Korea has better missiles and nukes this time. It is Obama's fault it got this bad. Put Trump in a bad place so no matter what he does, it will be bad.

You guys are thinking too deeply about this.

YOURE WATCHING A SHOW. TRUMP IS DISMANTLING THE DEEP STATE DURING THE SMOKESCREEN

Is there literally any reason not to purge NO? It's not like the liberals even like them

ITT: bots

What has he actually done to dismantle it?

I don't get it, elaborate

t.libtard begging for WW3

Trump got cucked

No, start evacuating Seoul now.

95% of Sup Forums is bots. Mostly Chinese and Russian, but a few American corporations have some. The rest are deluded Nazi larpers

Where?

Trump setup backchannels in NK BEFORE HE WAS INAUGURATED.

Kim Jong Un asked Obama to call him because HE WANTED PEACe.

Trump knows NK wants peace. Nobody has a death wish. Think about this. Every state without nukes got invaded from us because we told them to get rid of them.

Trump is going to bring peace to the peninsula but he's using NK and talking with NK DIRECTLY to focus the MSM away ftom the dismantling of the deep state network.

How come NK news always comes out after big Awan or Hillary news?

The FOIA Documents confirming pizzagate came out last friday.

they're waiting for NK to draw first blood

if NK draws first China won't help them or will be less likely too

if US/SK/JP do, then China has a moral green light to defend their retarded little cousin

It's like if the lippy asshole friend you know who can't pull his weight in a fight gets into a fight with hells angels at a bar

if they beef with him you might jump in, but if he picks the fight nobodys taking a knife for him

Capital of south Korea and it is right on the border. It is a very dense city and the north has a shit ton of artillery pieces and rockets hidden in the wilderness withen range of it.

Why are open threats from another nation NOT grounds for going to war with them? And if China doesn't like it then we'll beat their asses too. The leaders of our planet are fucking spineless.

He will become a nuclear superpower, unify korea then hit a ocean border. He will have to expand into China and he wont do that.

Letting NK win is the right thing to do. That way the world loses the least.

Because if we go to war with China both nations will be reduced to radioactive rubble.

I really doubt he will be able to expand into the south.

>This is starting to get embarrassing.

It is.

So China runs the world now.

Good to know.

ALL TALK, NO ACTION.

Norks don't have too many cards left to play....you can only do so many "tests".

Conversely, the USA really has little moral ground to attack the Norks. Until they go south of the DMZ or attack Japan, we are stuck. And that aint a bad thing.......

Can some one please explain to us how that missile that went over Japan did not get intercepted and shot out of the sky? We have no effective missile defense for Japan? No naval assets with anti missile systems? No planes that were in the air that could have got it? Doesn't fill one with much confidence...hmmm...

Maybe those assets were told to let it go? Let Japan eat a missile on purpose??

China gan go eat dicks....every one is scared of them....I wish they would get off their asses for one time....we would default on our debt and seize their real estate in CONUS.

The world wide financial recession would be great. It would be apocalyptic in scale....
Strange times.......

>moral ground
>The US

Tell that to Libya

I blumpf'd when I should have hilldawg'd

we are selective when we wish to be about our reasons to afflict others with hate & dis-content.

You presume the US is moral simply because I included reasoning along moral lines...

America has much blood on its hands.....but only faggots worry about it and feel guilt over shit we were not part of or were powerless to effect

So... when this shit boils down and NK is pretty much Dresden 2.0. Can we turn NK into Turnberry 2.0?

I still feel guilty about not murdering all the senators that gave the patriot act a yea vote.

Do it, do it now!!

NKorea conquering sk and japan... with their 50's technology? Save mass wave of infantry, mass artillery and sneaky subs tjey dont got much.

If they use nukes they get nuked. Its a weapon of peace and exactly why nothing will happen.

Thank god for trump the norks as one of the few independent non jew controlled peoples are allowed to live because hillary would have gladly traded seoul for a central bank in pyongyang.

South Korea, USA, and Japan have all displayed their incompetence and desire to be conquered by North Korea. All NK has to do is threaten to launch 15 nukes and they will surrender to Kim.

They will conquer SK then destroy Japan like this

Why not hit Tokyo and cause mass damage?

What part about mutual assured destruction do you not understand. Fucking burgercucks...

>Trump does nothing
"Ahah xD le Drumpf=cuck based KIM"
>Trump does something
"WTF warmonger NO Bush 2.0 IMPEACH!"

This is the rest of the world right now at the US...

Yeah, gotta say I'm honestly not too fond of the empty threats from our side as well.

We're doing pretty much the same thing N.K. is doing in terms of threats of war, but also keep in mind that the U.S. has a ton more diplomatic considerations to take than N.K. does. The only thing N.K. has to worry about is not getting blown off the face of the Earth. The U.S. has to worry about the international ramifications if we act too hastily.

yep

shills play both sides every time

>all this delusion

i can only hope that you live in the path of dprk's inevitable nuclear blitz.

After the evacuation of Seoul we will MOAB the fuck out of NK's nuke launch sites and Pyongyang.

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Pyongyang-provocation/Japan-prepping-for-evacuation-of-tens-of-thousands-in-South-Korea

More like...

>Trump says he'll do something
>actually does nothing.

Nigger the DPRK is a fucking joke. We have lasers, THAAD, PLANES AND SATELLITES that can counter an ICBM.

Don't play yourself.

>This is starting to get embarrassing.
It's strategic. Intel doesn't gather itself.

Show your flag...

>we got all this shit

yet we can't win a conventional war against goat fuckers? the american military is overhyped. glad the propaganda worked on you, but we're not nearly as effective as we claim and the world is beginning to call our bluff. plus, dprk won't be challenging the US mainland- they will target japan and south korea. once dprk proves that america was ineffective on protecting its allies, our credibility will be shot to hell. everyone will acquire nuclear weapons and our military won't matter for shit.

Fine. It says Canada. Im behind a VPN faggot. I hide my flag SPECIFICALLY so i dont get called a fucking leaf. because im not fucking canadian.

oops lmao my bad

Satisfied?