GIBS

GIBS
ME
DAT
WHITE
BOI

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/
articles.latimes.com/1989-11-29/entertainment/ca-299_1_redd-foxx-s-home
thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welfare-4126592
politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/how-does-black-and-brown-diversity-benefit-white-run-societies.475097/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that stinky fat sweaty cunt

>Nicki Minlarj

And all niggers are subhuman garbage. So what?

bump

why is this allowed? white people really are the ultimate cuck race

Reminds me of this bullshit list.

Since I'm racist no matter what, then why should I care or try to do anything?

BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY

Not all man. Majority of black people are good productive citizens. Blacks have contributed so much to American culture and pay billions in taxes considering all the rich black pop stars.

remind me what POC means someone, please!

How does a "free" society create people with such a sense of entitlement?

>why is this allowed

jews. Bet you that "college" is run by jews.

sounds like they want segregation.

"People of Color". It's the liberal version of calling blacks colored people.

nice try cuck

>theeeggg
I'd wear her fupa like a hat.

reported

this is not politics

The retarded sibling of leftism: white guilt!

Fuck off leafnigger

Why do sheboons feel so entitled?

subhuman trash

All whites ARE racist, but so are all the other races. Blacks are just as bad. Everyone is racist to a certain degree, they just can't admit it to themselves.

shut the fuck up swede

MOMMY!

americucks getting cucked by their niggers

Kek

>Black Futurism

What kind of future is that? Turning the whole country into one big inner city ghetto that never excels at anything?

Despite the percentages white people are still the largest recipients of welfare

huffingtonpost.ca/entry/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938

White republicans are also the largest recipient of social programs

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/02/gop-base-poverty-snap-social-security/516861/

Truth cuz. Why can't you accept black people despite how incremental they were to developing America? Without black people the economy in the South would've completely collapsed. Nobody else was willing to build all those railroads and work in those fields except from black people. Yet despite all the hard work black people have done, you racists think white people like Poles have more rights to become American even though they didn't do jackshit? Stupid idiot.

this is just nigger mentality
only being organized on family levels in tribes created a sense of competitiveness so and because of their apelike primitivism, small accomplishments were huge fucking deals, giving them naturally inflated egos which is why they refuse to admit they were anything but tribes running around with sticks and instead go with the whole "we wuz (insert semetic/mediterranean society here)" thing
them being enslaved like animals broke their whole ego so now they are trying to reclaim it by playing off white guilt

ALL BLACK "PEOPLE" ARE NIGGERS

Paypal me /
[email protected]

Perpetrators of Crime

chickin ??

Haha no, blacks are pretty much all violent retards

gibs me dat paypal

aksing for money too the stupid fat cunt

Africa 2.0 goy

Niggers should be exterminated

>checks flag

No they're not, it's an incredibly small minority. Black people are ~13% of the US population, if you were all violent retards the country would be in chaos.

It's actually worse in 2016. 70% of blacks are on some sort of welfare.

www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

So your argument that niggers aren't subhumans is that they were somewhat advanced farming equipment in the 1800s. Got it.

spoiler: they became obsolete and literally have ZERO worth in this country now. They should've been sent back to Africa or disposed of once the war was over. They never belonged here and OUR country would be 100 years ahead of where we currently are without dealing with their monkey business.

bix nood

A-am I the only one who wants to fuck her...?

Of course her audience is mostly self-hating middle age liberal white women who think their activism and white guilt is some form of atonement, though the bipedal hippo doesn't feel that way.

I bet they're dykes or asexual or something like that too. How many of those old hippy skanks are divorced or never married?

This is the left in a nutshell.

Go to literally any large city you fucking leaf and see what blacks and hispanics have done to them

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

>country would be chaos
Uhhh look at any black majority city. Theyre 3rd world warzones and are far beyond the point of chaos.

MAYBE one in one hundred blacks is a decent person here. They are animals. And that one that isn't a nigger piece of shit is ostracized by the rest of the niggers and ridiculed for "ackin white".

As a whole they offer nothing but crime and terror to America.

THICC

>Despite the percentages white people are still the largest recipients of welfare.

That's why we use percentages, you dense moron.

If black people were the majority of the population, of course they would have a higher population count of welfare recipients. The majority of people living in the USA are white, who knew?

Look at this:

Niggers don't pay their taxes dumbass!
articles.latimes.com/1989-11-29/entertainment/ca-299_1_redd-foxx-s-home

Black people are the stars of your pop culture which is an international thing now. They dominate trillion dollar industries and are the reason why you get so many Olympic medals. Also, they weren't "farming equipment", they were workers and laborers, and were very important during the Gilded Age in which America became an economic powerhouse.

So like I said, despite black people building America why should Easten euros and Scandinavians have more rights to be American citizens than blacks? Just because of melanin pigmentation? Fool... Look at pic related, black people can get along with you just fine, stop being so hateful.

>huffington post

"People of color" is like the way that the French talk. Putting the adjective after....I'd like to know what their leftist reasoning for this is.

Blacks are a minority in the US
They don't even number 15% of what makes up the US, it's mostly Whites and latino's

Smelly dumb huffpo frog posting scum

I think I can see a Pepe in her tummy
Photoshop please if checkem confirm

>BASED

Wow, zog entertainment, such a valuable resource

Blacks literally lack the capacity for honor, and as such, any society that relies on the honor system in any way will suffer for it acceptance of blacks.

It sounds better than ''worthless sub-humans''

AH HELLLLLLLL NAW!
BITCH YOU THINK YOU GET ALL THE GIBS!

SEND YO REPARATION DOLLA MONEY TO A REAAALLLL NASTY HOE

SEND TO [email protected]

No, statistics PROVE negroes suck up more welfare than any other group.
Damn you're a fucking retard.

OK. Now subtract the value of all the harm they cause, including the mental stress due to our having to look at them. Net total: Less than zero. White people don't need Blacks, and never have.

Is a zoo missing a female gorilla?

I must have it.

Slide thread

>pop culture
Sorry but I dont consider talking about murder, drinking cough syrup, and sexual assault over a repetative beat (literally every rap song ever created) as a legitimate form of culture.

Don't you find it pathetic that these niggers who you seem to love so much have no culture outside of rap "music", crime, and desecrating the English language? They offer nothing of value to American society. I'm sure you'll try to bring up the 12 who were successful and not hood trash but again, for every one decent nigger there are 10,000 low IQ pieces of ghetto filth who should be drowned like the rats they are.

She has a big dick too.
I bet you LOVE that.

thoughtco.com/who-really-receives-welfare-4126592

>By Race, the Greatest Number of Recipients Are White
>Given the population of the U.S. in 2012 and the annual rate of participation by race reported by the U.S. Census Bureau in 2015, about 35 million white people participated in one of the six major government assistance programs that year. That's about 11 million more than the 24 million Hispanics and Latinos who participated and considerably more than the 20 million Black people who received government aid.

Ok buddeh.

>zog entertainment

Entertainment is entertainment regardless. You think black people are incapable of honor? Then what about all the black people in the US military huh? Fool think next time.

Black people are literally a net positive for the economy no matter how you look at it.

Who gives a FUCK about pop culture? It's all jew garbage.
You need to kill yourself you pathetic piece of shit.

>pop culture and Olympics are beneficial to a productive society

Fuck off with that asinine logic.

>black people can get along with you just fine

Then why haven't they after offering welfare, affirmative action policies, etc?

>Sorry but I dont consider talking about murder, drinking cough syrup...

A small minority.

>Don't you find it pathetic that these niggers who you seem to love so much have no culture outside of rap "music"

Wow you're so stupid and uncultured it's actually unfuckingbelievable. Never heard of Blues? Jazz? Hip-hop? EVEN ROCK N ROLL? ALL BY BLACK PEOPLE BUDDY.

You don't have to be such a hateful person you know. If you hate other to feels good about yourself then you'll only end up making yourself more miserable. Peace and love friend.

Kek

>Black people are literally a net positive for the economy no matter how you look at it.

Not even close, by any measure. As a group, African Americans are a burden on the nation, and always have been. If all of the Blacks in America just disappeared, the country would immediately be better off. Black populations always drag down civilization, wherever they are. There are no exceptions to this rule. And, no, the tremendous fashion innovation known as saggin' is not a contribution to the society.

>flag
I know you're a troll but for retards that may think you're actually right

We've already gone over this. Now, you're just ignoring certain posts.

The most racist person in the room is the first to mention it.

droll

Property of Colonels

There are more whites than blacks in America, why do you struggle with this fact? There are 5X more Whites than niggers here and considering that over 50% of them are on welfare. They also commit over 53% of the homicides and represent over 50% of the new AIDS cases every year.
Damn your a retard, I bet you're a nigger yourself.

politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/how-does-black-and-brown-diversity-benefit-white-run-societies.475097/

I will fuck her and cleanse the hate out of thee brothers!

How will you honor me? (a statue in Louvre will make do)

>Fucked a black model
>She was the only skinny black girl I've ever seen over here

*Maxlarj

>Nobody else was willing to build all those railroads and work in those fields

Nigger do you seriously think black people were willing to do that?

Jesus Christ!
No wonder Canada has gone down the shitter!

I'm literally black, and I don't care for black people. If you ever LIVED in a majority black neighborhood you would see the truth, but you don't, so keep virtue signaling on the internet faggot. How bout you got off our BBCs cuckboy, niggas hate niggas more than white people. Fuck off.

correct leafbro

>iceland
Why are you anti nigger? The worst you can have is fighting you're cousin over fucking you're sister.

>Not even close

Stop talking out of your ass when there are black artists making hundreds of millions each year. Hell, look at Mayweather, will make 300 million from his fight with McGregor. Black people earn so much and thus pay so much taxes (they do have Jews taking care of their finances). There are only a few groups that aren't a net positive for the economy, and they're mostly ignored by the government (per example the indigenous people in their reservations where some of time they pay no taxes and get tons of money). You can't hate the indigenous people for this though, you are on their lands.

>Black populations always drag down civilization, wherever they are.

Ok man whatever you say. Next Olympic games you will be cheering for the "niggers" hoping they win you gold medals and right after you will go back to being a racist pos. Sad.

gay

You think I'm trolling? Idiot, look at the statistics.

Nice screenshot from your phone imbecile.

Pretty sure she already gets paid to talk about this bullshit

>bragging about ape fetish
Wait.. I didn't notice the flag. It isn't race mixing afterall.

>FACT: - Though only 12% of the population, Blacks take 38.3% of the total of all welfare payments. Whites are 72% of the population and take 30.5% of the total.

>lame daughter

Colonisation is Fine as long as you're not impregnating them, it's perfectly natural, look at Viking raids etc, the problem comes when foreign men arrive on your shore & fuck your women.
Who am I kidding why would I expect a d&c leaf with a goatfucking flag to know better.

It's interesting that all those keywords are basically also a list of words that I use to completely disregard people's opinions and assume that they're mentally deranged cultural revolutionaries who belong in an asylum or in the ground.

Handy pic desu