>mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BF02F
> to craft legislation to replace it
this it. full amnesty for all dreamers.

>trump gets congress to make DACA permanent
Is this 4D chess?

>doesn't repeal Obamacare
>doesn't find the wall
>gets legislation passed to make DACA law
Following this presidency is beyond frustrating.

You're a pretty dumb fucker if you don't realize Trump is giving congress something to negotiate in exchange for immigration reform. Then again, most of Sup Forums is filled with dumbfucks who think the president passes legislation.

Slide thread.

Ah yes Reuters, delicious bait

Reuters is not compromised you shill fuck.

Fucking fuck stupid orange retard why did I waste my vote on him. NO FUCKING WALL NO FUCKING DEPORTATIONS NOTHING.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT WE GOIN' FULL AZTLAN NOW
best part about this: dreamers won't forget about this shitshow and sure as fuck will do anything they can to fuck your shit up pol ayyy

unvis.it/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BF02F

Fuck this fat orange faggot
#NotMyPresident

If you post shitty slide threads at least have the dignity to archive the garbage articles.
archive.fo/SPhBg

SHADILAY I CAN STAY

I'll have those beaners voting Democrat for the next 200 years.
>t. Trump

>Tell people who did not renew DACA that he will merely replace it and that they will be protected
>Gather a database of everyone who reapplies now that they think he's folding
>Deport them all once the database is complete
4D chess ladies and gentlemen. He doesn't want to flip the lights on too quick because he knows the cockroaches will scatter under the furniture.

>Republicans cave into spic amnesty
>Democrats states gain pipulation and flip states
Did they not learn from Regan? The spics will ruin the country.

>t. Reagan

>believeing the MSM

>HOW THAT WINNING FEELS DRUMPKINS

>President Donald Trump has decided to scrap a program shielding from deportation immigrants who came to the United States illegally as children but will give Congress six months to craft legislation to replace it, sources familiar with the situation said.

you're retarded.

This came out yesterday. Old news. Makes me nervous, but Congress can't pass shit, so I doubt they'll be able to pass a full amnesty bill.

>literally the same exact line fed to americans for decades
Lmao, its just a deal to stop it for good!
>trump campaigned on deporting illegals
>intelligent people on Sup Forums say hes going to be a cuck and amnesty everyone
>trumptards shill it up
>trumptards now move the goalposts to the original GOP position
This is really something to behold

There will be no immigration reform because all the reforms have these sack of shits going back home of origin and then applying. There is no amnesty or cutting in lines. Do you not get that you stupid faggots? The Democrats want it all or nothing, they will refuse to make any deals because they would rather want people to hate Trump than make a deal with him.

anyone voting for that will be primaried
anything getting to trump's desk will be vetoed

It's actually a smart move and will have him looking like the good guy and Democratic Congress looking like the bad guys. Democrats will not be able to put together a bill that will be passed by the Republican Congress.

So 6 months from now Trump gets to say "hey I gave them six months and they didn't do anything and they wasted their time, so blame the Democrats in Congress, not me, it's their fault they didn't put a bill in my desk after I gave them 6 months"

Literally 11D Romulan MENSA Backgammon

Yes, democrats are gonna go straight for amnesty, they aren't even thinking about the DACA recipients, they want the big piece of the pie, the millions of illegals already living here, 800K is peanuts for them. I mean it just showed last election how they put all their chips on the minority and black vote playing identity politics, and they still fucking lost. In the end fuck DACA, its not all about them or the illegals as they make it seem to be.

We will remember this the next time we go out and vote. One of the reasons Trump won was because to end this illegal shenanigans and now they are making it out like the world is for illegals and open border cuckery.

Faggots.