Buying Land

Alright faggots, where is a safe place to buy land in the 21st century? With antifa and BLM and other alt-left groups running around, I need to know where I can buy land where I don't have to fear people showing up and demanding reparations or legal appropriation.

Other urls found in this thread:

emr.gov.yk.ca/agriculture/agriculture_land.html
theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2014/oct/21/the-indigenous-land-rights-ruling-that-could-transform-canada
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2014/oct/21/the-indigenous-land-rights-ruling-that-could-transform-canada
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Cerrillos_NM/type-land/price-na-250000/acre-10/radius-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Buttfuck Montana

alaska

United States is going to collapse tho.

Your entire fucking country is nothing but unpopulated land. Go buy some land faggot.

Same goes for your neighbour to the south, you got no excuse.

jackson county florida. look it up

Isn't Canadia mostly empty land? I mean ffs California has more people than Leafland. Just pick a spot already.

Yea, there's a lot of "empty" land in Canada, but with the rise in alt-left politics, I don't think the country is stable enough. We aren't at risk of getting invaded, but we are falling from within.

USA/Canada are pretty much the two best places to live and own land if there is a collapse.
>live in USA/Canada and there is a collapse
>live comfy offgrid life and protect what is yours with muh guns
meanwhile...
>live in rest of the world and there is a collapse
>either remains of government come claim your land or criminal gangs to and you can't do shit since all you got to defend yourself with is sticks and bicycle wheels

The alt-left politics you're talking about have already happened in all the rest of the world.

You want the southern hemisphere since fukushima keeps going..

So you are looking at few places 1) south america which unless your are of the dark skin you will be robbed. Read Mcafees story.

2)south africe here again you got to be the color

3) india, you will be rich as fuck but you can only lease land for 100 years, but if you are aryan and have grinder in your beard you will be treated as a god.

4) south east asia skin issue and fucking poor

5) Aussie land mmm milk and honey but visas are 6months at a time unless you shake up a misses.

6. New zealand who is looking for skilled workings that arent shitskin. mmmm Z land

if you dont care about fucked up babies and cancer just get to an elevation of 2000ft and rural so you can grow food and has cell service for jewtube.

If SHTF then property deeds mean fuck all in turn.

Arkansas, place hardly excists

Any red state, far enough out of the way of main cities, decent or adequate fresh water supplies nearby, farmland, mountains or forests if you need to get the fuck out of dodge or if they come knocking down doors.

I'd say anywhere east of the Rockies without more than a 2-3 hour drive time to the mountains or main forests there, or somewhere in the Midwest.

Stay away from the coasts, stay away from islands, stay away from massive rivers, fault lines, and tornado alley. Should narrow it down.

Greenland. It's free, as long as you a as far away from your neighbour as possible.

When the collapse happens you will have wanted it to have begun with you having freedoms.

There is only one country in the world for that. And second best is Canada/New Zeeland or possibly Russia(for muh vast open spaces, implying someone will bother you if you live deep in Siberia or eastern Russia)

tons of land in western arizona for under 1k an acre

youre canadian, youre fucked.

Yea, I'd like to own an offgrid, sustainable farm/acreage where I can homeschool my kids, all that Sup Forums stuff, my concern is that I would get my land taken out from under me by a leftist government.
You make a good point.. in a case of SHTF, I'd be left to defend myself however I could. Again, my concern is that I will have a leftist government try to take my land during a time of peace.

they are giving it away in the yukon
emr.gov.yk.ca/agriculture/agriculture_land.html

>my concern is that I would get my land taken out from under me by a leftist government.
That wont ever happen in the US. Or if it happens, it would have happened 100 years before that in any other country.

2 comfy. being able to walk short distances everywhere surrounded by mountains. knowing all your neighbors. 2 comfy.

5 acres 5k septic 5k 5000gal water tanks 5k solar/wind set up 15k for 30k off grid living. all u need is an rv

Been wanting to move to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan for a while now. Land is cheap as fuck up there too. However jobs are scarce.

>buy land
>pay taxes on it
>government is able to seize it at any time

What is even the point?

Why not have a well?

maynard from tool spoke the prophecy yet no one listened
>see ya down in arizona bay

the federal government also offers gibs for people to go live in the north for sovereignty reasons

if you are leaf who doesn't want to go to college and wants to be a farmer consider moving to the Yukon.

Will it be difficult? Yeah, but so was it for the people who originally immigrated here. Show the world that spirit stills lives in you by making a claim on the banks of the yukon river

I'm considering getting land here in Oklahoma. You can get 50+ acres an hour from a city for $100k, it's the only state in the union that had every county vote Trump, and literally everyone has guns so you making a range won't raise an eyebrow. Actually, owning land and not having a range would be weird here.

wells can go from 2k to 20k especially in a drought. besides anything bad happens ur waters gonna be fucked see hinkley. better to have your own tanks.

bulgaria. or anywhere else in eastern europe that is part of the EU

U.S.A is Rome 2.0, how on earth can I plan for the future when the future is going down the toilet? Obviously doing something is better than doing nothing, but I am extremely reluctant to rely on any government to protect my rights, because as far as I'm concerned, even though natural rights may exist, a government can choose to ignore them any damn time they please.

That was from a Bill Hicks stand-up routine.

Just look for places with no internet.

You might want to looking into airponics, hydroponics, and basement food operations. Wind and solor will be great. Plenty of woods for heat. Just long ass 7month winters..

dont go to canada, its where were gonna send all our illegal mexicans. day of the leaf is coming. we will be invading canada

>USA is Rome 2.0

We haven't even entered the stage where we dismantle the republic and replace it with an emperor yet.

Yea but the tanks can run out. The water in a well is pretty hard to contaminate desu. Just dig it deep as fuck. They patch it with stuff to keep any toxins out now.

Don't you have to rebuild your home every other year after a tornado sweeps it away though?

again. good luck finding water for a well in mohave desert.

the only concern I have with moving to some rural area is how the hell are you suppose to find a wife in a rural area? How would you convince an urban women to follow you to go live in the middle of nowhere?

will your armies reach the yukon? from our persepctive it makes sense for us to physcially transport all our industry up north so we can counter attack you after you get bogged down in the winter

also tanks WILL run out hence everyone hawls water. its obscure for inlanders but desert rats and indians have done it for aeons.

New England, especially Connecticut. You can get a home where you feel like you live in the country, but you're not actually more than 15-20 minutes driving distance from a town/city and you have a lot of commute options for work. If you're on the far East side of the state, Boston and everywhere in between is a reasonable commute distance, and if you're on the West side of the state, you could even commute to NYC for work.

Women like that fairy tale shit..

if you have a good income and can convince her you're going to do a bunch of gay shit like homesteading and raising organic crops she'll be on board, trust me

Well how did the Jews did it? They've been kicked out of a shit ton of countries, but they always manage to acquire a lot of wealth, and the Rothschilds have held onto their wealth (and grown it) for 100s of years.

>but I am extremely reluctant to rely on any government to protect my rights,
then USA is your only hope

have fun relying on yourself when some criminal comes and want to take what is yours and you have nothing to defend yourself with(this is reality in rest of the world)

is that a viable threat canada? wede love to occupy you and enjoy those tastey oil reserves.

>greenland
>farming
>not knowing that the vikings who got there before the inuits died off for that same exact folly
Let's relive history and die user!

I think you'd get depressed very fast.

whats the story with iceland? didnt they overthrow their government and make it the holy land a few years back?

the thing is that despite all the marxism I'm probably going to just have to brave it out to finish university even if I never use it (I already have an online business that can I use to pay my rent with minimal effort on my part, I could expand that and just farm for the lifestyle and side income). The issue is how mostl likely I would fine a wife at my university and then de-marxify her, but if she is also college educated I doubt she will want to just abandon urban living. Maybe if I she doesn't get any job offers cause she studied history or art or something?

>The issue is how mostl likely I would fine a wife at my university and then de-marxify her

Protip: You won't

Pump and dump. Fill them with your seed and ditch. Don't forget to you use a fake name.

> Not wanting to raise some organic crops with your agrifu
Pleb.
How the hell am I supposed to legally protect my property then? I'm very afraid that the leftists are going to get into power and start instituting forced reparations through financial and land appropriation.

Literally nowhere. Even in the US the government can forcibly remove you from your land, pay you a small compensation, and then bulldoze everything into a strip mall.

Insurance pays for a brand new house.

the alberta oil fields are kilometers inland, its not like you will just be able to surround toronto and then call it a day (but seriously if the united states invaded canada I would join up with the united states immediately because fuck daddy trudeau's charter, give me the constitution!)

Beautiful place, too bad Montana and North Dakota are home to our nuclear missile silos.

Nevada was a great place to live but too many californians are moving here. Idaho or Eastern Oregon seem nice.

What is Hydro culture?
Not talking about going Uber Paleo anarchist, just being comfy alone, hunting ice bears and inuit

> Sorting myself out
> Want to sacrifice and invest
> Social and legal environment is making me reluctant to do so
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pick a spot
Drive an hour in each cardinal direction
See any niggers?
Now you know

Piscataquis County in Maine.

>I'm very afraid that the leftists are going to get into power and start instituting forced reparations through financial and land appropriation.
You've been on Sup Forums for too long.

Also dunno about your fucking thought process
>live in freedom now and PERHAPS in the future someone will come take your land
vs
>live not in freedom now and PERHAPS(already much more likely anywhere else in the world) in the future someone will come take your land

lol user, youre now /ourguy/ on the inside. why march we got planes. you distract them w tranny right uprising and well invade

>Well how did the Jews did it?
Lying, Cheating and Stealing.

>comfy offgrid life
>paying for insurance
pick one

Former CSA in rural areas.

Yanks will be shot on sight

You are a fucking idiot if you don't have home insurance in hurricane valley.

Fuck you. Gaynard from (angsty 90's metal band) is a piece of shit who gets the rope, too.

global elites buy massive amounts of lands in new zealand but it's very expensive.

are these people paying cash for their homes? i dont know a single lender who will allow u not to have insurance

theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2014/oct/21/the-indigenous-land-rights-ruling-that-could-transform-canada
It's already happening, Sven. This country is willing to hand over land that the natives think is owed to them. Why the hell would I buy land if it can get taken from me without my consent?

Archived that for you
unvis.it/theguardian.com/environment/true-north/2014/oct/21/the-indigenous-land-rights-ruling-that-could-transform-canada

>be user
>buy land in new zealand because you anticipate collapse caused by elites
>tfw end up being neighbors with soros family

Well vikings dont have our technology....

>that house design

Fuck off. We're full.

Why would you need to buy land in event of collapse? Just take it from some cuck, because that's what they'll do to you.

>Sup Forums doesn't believe criminals respect gun bans
>Sup Forums believes criminals respect land deeds

If no collapse, buying land is retarded, eminant domain + annual property tax. If collapse, buying land is retarded, deeds will be toilet paper.

best to have both, a well is pretty cheap to have drilled

>Leaf flag.

Buy land in New Brunswick.

not in the desert when bedrock is 20 feet down

why not build comfy cabin here and have 8 qt white children to homeschool and live off a little family farming and hunting and a few goats/chicken?

here

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Cerrillos_NM/type-land/price-na-250000/acre-10/radius-20

Except that you have to pay property tax regardless, burger. No idea what to do about eminant domain though. In case of a collapse, malevolent individuals can be repulsed by well-organized tribes.

maine. lots of clean air, best water in country, best coastline in country, best combo of cold winters for those of us who are not poorfags and can afford winter sport, excellent summers for swimming and hiking. 98 percent white.

So? They are not going for you from the log cabin in the middle of the forest.

Denmark Maine is a great place. Close enough to get cheap booze from North Conway, NH but still in the beautiful state of Maine.

I can see why you guys are Mainiacs.

its a lot easier to defend land you have already had the oppotunity to build a house on and farm and have all your guns as well as a militia set up with your neighbours than it is to be a urban dweller who moves out to search for land after the collapse.

if you are far enough away from the urban centers your life might not change at all because everybody who lives near you also owns their own land. After the roman empire collapse certain parts of the western empire just went on as if nothing happened.

The point of buying land is so that when the collapse does happen, you are already settled somewhere far away from where all the chaos will occur, instead of trying to flee it when it happens.

Its implied that you intend to make a living in that rural area for your entire life if the collapse does not happen.

oh dude its the best, we have it made up here its literally a different country. the filth that spreads across america ends in cumberland county, the rest of maine is pure as can be. something like 97% forest

Breh, the left want to eradicate white men in this country. I don't trust those cocksuckers for a second, but it sounds like my only hope is to buy land and be ready to defend it at all cost, as pointed out.

Wouldn't a collapse mean a return to local economies only? So basically agriculture + hunting/trapping? North America is very far removed from trade routes that don't involve modern boats and planes etc.

Am I safe in Ohio guys? There's flat farmland everywhere and when shtf most of the cities will become nearly empty because all the heroin addicts will die off. Should I be worried about nukes or any military happenings?

Speaking of land, how much could I get in the states for 3.75 million?

There is on Norway some good place with internet and dont cucked? Me and my gf want move to north and make many kids.

The return to the land that people are proposing in this thread is quite literally Blood and Soil. One of Hitler's chief complaint was that german farmers were being forced off their land by (((bankers))) and wanted them to return to be in control of their own soil instead of being forced into urban areas.

Why would you want to move away from Poland to do that?

Also wouldn't having tons of children pretty much mean you could live off government gibs since they pay you for that?

You could be living a comfy offgrid life in Poland instead?

But yeah there is probably alot of places in Norway for that, also you can homeschool which you can't in Sweden.

I can get you a quote for 50k paypal

>also you can homeschool which you can't in Sweden
jesus. how dystopian is sweden? I thought the bill allowing the government to remove children whose parents don't let them transition genders was bad