youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57075088/#57075088
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41148332
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

GREATEST ALLY GREECE COMING THROUGH

trail of beans

how many deported if trump kills DACA?

You can have the amnesty where the lovely Joe is standing, or you can trade it all in for 'what's in this box'?

So who's going?

MAGA

What's going on in the coming week?

Please help me to know, I want to prepare for events and such.

>trail of beans

Anime is being made illegal.

1.3 million+

DACA isn't preventing people from being deported, DACA people are already being deported. It is just enforcement prioritization. There are 800k with DACA, they will lose all protections as DACA is dying.

many
They'll make Mexico great by culturally enriching them

guys what happened to the whole 'statues' debacle? is that still a thing? the hurricane coverage overlapped everything else but i don't see anything about that crap or charlottesville anymore.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2017
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

Is this the first ever proper Trump General ever made?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/57075088/#57075088

If so does that mean that November 29th, 2017 will be our two year anniversary?

All of them. The Trail of Menudo begins tomorrow

A reminder that Sweden is doomed unless they have some type of revolution.

Sweden's last ruling party, Moderaterna (conservatives) changed the constitution to make EU membership a part of the constitution. To leave the EU they now have to change the constitution first, which takes a minimum of 8 years because it has to be approved by two consecutive ruling cycles. After that they need to have another election to leave the EU.

They also change the constitution from "The rights of the Swedish citizens shall be protected" to "Each and everyones right in Sweden, shall be protected". Essentially making the swedish citizen the same as every other person on the planet in the eyes of Sweden's own government.

They also change the consitution to allow the military to be used to combat swedish civilians. Formerly it was only the police who had that right.

All of those changes in two votes, once before the election and then again after the election. No debate in congress and no coverage in the media. These are constitutional changes and it had no coverage.

They also conduct military training exercises to combat swedish nationalists and to protect the muslim population.

You are not allowed to be part of the only political party that oppose mass muslim immigration and serve in the Swedish military.

Do you really think the Swedish Democrats being in power can upend constitutional changes meant to prevent the stopping of mass importation of muslims?

>yfw Sweden will become a hellhole while Romania will have a higher standard of living afterwards
800k. Some have been deported already.

I'm officially off the Drumpf train.

/sg/ made the news

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41148332

>Based on English-language, image-based website Sup Forums, Syria General is part of an online discussion forum used to share news and opinions about the conflict.
Users usually post anonymously. Most are supporters of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

North Korea will send more missiles and Trump will show his deebest goncern. So much for fire and fury...

What's going on with NAFTA?

Keep the multiculturalist Jew democrats out of the thread please

Styx will be there countercursing them

>#TacoRailroad

Is if our military is mostly airstrikes, special forces, and air superiority, can can't we cut military spending and have the things the free shit man promised? Can anyone give a legit justification of the size of our standing military?

>ywn...

T R A I L O F B E A N S

>There are 800k with DACA, they will lose all protections as DACA is dying.

more than 800K when you count their families

I'M COMIN FOR YA DRUMPFIESSS

Also, rape is a massive problem in Sweden, despite what many people will tell you.

Don't be silly Swede, we have discussed this ad nauseam.

Made Dutch news first. I imagine many British anons are now being thrown in jail because of this.

>What's going on with NAFTA?
having 2nd round of talks this weekend in Mexico City

quit shitting up our thread you fucking faggot
Cuck posting, spamming and general shitposting nonsense

I fucking hate you and I just made a link from reddit to Sup Forums

Hopefully all of them. But specifically, DACA was just "deferred action." Removing the "deferred" part means they're treated like any other illegal alien, available to be deported at any time. So their status returns to exactly where it was prior to 2012 when Obama anointed himself king of murrica.

The fun part is that to be on the deferred list you had to register yourself. As such, the government now has a complete database of these particular illegals to round up and ship back at any time.

>community activist
So, a borderline terrorist?

800K registered, 1.3 million eligible + families

The Great Tortilla Ovenning

Not to me. The format doesn't matter; it's the spirit that counts.

oh my

#
> Didn't Onigger's "economic recovery" plans benefit primarily large cities
Not even large cities. See the battle of SF poors against "gentrification". It was the funniest thing, local blacks fighting against Google owned free buses for employees because it made the very google Indian H1B or college educated black to move closer to their neighborhoods inflating the prices and making their grandmas and grandpas to lose the ability to pay rent on the houses they lived for 50 years.

Ironically the same google hires major black doodles and pushing black inventors

Sure, but DACA protections aren't really extended to their families who are illegal in the first place. If working people with DACA are deported then many will lose their support in the US so will have to go back.

That is why the administration is targeting working people, to get people to move back on their own so the government doesn't have to pay for it.

Upset that people are calling out the wide awake nightmare that is Sweden? Or that Trump has done more against NK that Clinton, Bush, and Obama combined?

Why is the dragon loli so T H I C C?

does that 1.3 mil include the 800k or is that different.

Reposting from previous thread - no respite for shills.

> unironically defending Islam
Female genital mutilation. Child brides. Black veils under heat of 50 degrees Celsius. No voting rights. No driving rights. No jobs. No education. No real political power. No right to divorce the husband, no real defense faced with rape. Stoning for adultery.
Do tell me when to stop, cuck.

Its the rape capital of the western world
nothing a swede can say will change that fact

Hopefully my government is just bluffing about trying to poz up the agreement with SJW garbage

Where my Charolette posters at? Haven't seen any in awhile

drumpf

>the media is making it seem like beaners have six months to pack their shit and scamper off to Mexico before the Cholocaust
Has the MSM been /ourguys/ all along?

>discussed
Nope all I get is ad hominem and strawman answers. Try again!

Bundo silenced them for using Charlotte for lewd

The Great Dump, since we'll be getting rid of all the beaners we were forced to eat

I don't get it

Sweden is a fucked up place

Let's get our congress, or senate or whatever an have them ship these 800,000 so called 'dreamers' to Israel.

After all, they are doctors and scientists.

Mexico calling out Trump on twitter, trying to look like the 'adult in the room' or some shit. I'll never understand how Mexicans call all be so arrogant about their shitty corrupt crime pit of a country.

this doesn't even make sense

Doesn't stop Shareblue from trying.

Hopefully they didn't directly linked like CNN last year.

includes, additional 500K are eligible but never bothered to register

will it actually be like that? will ice deport them at that point?

Dude. He STARED DIRECTLY INTO THE ECLIPSE and his vision was fine. If that's not blessed by some kind of higher power than I don't what is.

You forgot violating animals.

faggot yuros have a laughable (mis)understanding of the US political landscape
they are reliant on the MSM and dinosaur establishment news outlets to spoonfeed them opinions regarding american politics
which is why their take on it is always along the same level of thinking as a blaxploitation flick where The Man is gonna shut down the disco, so the blacks in dashikis and afros and platform shoes have to hold a street party to raise money to pay the rent or some shit.
everybody with grey hair in the EU parliament has that view of america.

Barron is the luckiest son of a bitch alive

All three words start with "TR". Pretty clever if you think about it.

Because she's in school.
>charlotte is a summerfag who posted pictures of herself in /ptg/ because she's an attention whore.

The Gas Heard Round the World

> I imagine many British anons are now being thrown in jail because of this.

Beans, beans, bad for your nation, they also require a translation!

Trump lifts the veil of ignorance and shows the truths you believed for so long was nothing but lies.

Well he's showed more deep concern that's for sure. What has he actually done though? Does the sanctions seem to help at all?

>think through and type out post
>find perfect image to compliment post
>solve captcha
>Post successful!
>new thread started 20 posts ago
Happens more often than it should

Along the lines of what the Aussie was saying, the first Trump general proper, in my mind, were those first few threads where people were asking what people thought about Trump for president.

I said it was another sideshow as the republicans were to distracted to throw their support behind one person, strengthening the dems. I thought he RNC would shut him out like they did Ron Paul so we need to hurry up and shake off all the games and plethora of morons running. I also reminded people that Trump had run multiple times before, so this was nothing new.

nice. so ice will deport them all now? over time obviously.

Send them all to Hawaii and Obammy's judge buddy can take care of them

Trump reveals the medias sources

Guess it's just me now

>times of israel
>criticizing deportation of migrants
>actively closes borders
>"migrants for thee, but not for me"
I'm really starting to dislike jews.

This type of shit is already happening. I'm traveling in Europe right now, and unironically, Budapest makes London look like an open sewer.

Slavs are Slavs, but Hungary, Romania, and Estonia may very well be nicer than France in 20 years.

I discuss it here: >Or that Trump has done more against NK that Clinton, Bush, and Obama combined?

I just also throw in that Sweden is a shithole because you appear to be in denial about that.

>He STARED DIRECTLY INTO THE ECLIPSE

it was only a partial eclipse in DC you mongoloid, there was barely any chance for eye damage, you need to stare at it for more than a few seconds

>Truth : nogs are shit presidents
>Trump: The madess of men, greatest president
>Trash, all the crap that comes after trump

*hops in your path*

800k current, 500k eligible but didn't apply.

The armadillos can stay but the spics and fireants need to get OUT OUT OUT

What Chad Bong perpetrated this legendary shit?

>unironically defending Islam
So did your beloved leader

>tfw bellingcat admits to being a "real" intelligence operation