Is Mike Tyson /ourguy/?

Is Mike Tyson /ourguy/?

>Details: What’s the story behind your Mao tattoo?
>Mike Tyson: I read his book when I was in prison, man. Down in the hole. They thought they were punishing me in that little room—no toilet, no bed. I got myself put down there so I could read Chairman Mao and not have to deal with all that prison bullshit. The thing that stuck from his Quotations book: “No investigation, no right to speak.” If you aren’t going to look deep, just shut up.

>Details: And the one of Che Guevara?
>Mike Tyson: You know, physically, he was just a pussy. He walked into this room, people would think he’s a wimp. He can’t kick no one’s ass. But his intensity, his tenacity. Wow, it’s like: What kind of guy is this? He was a doctor, man. He was a wimp. And then he’s a killer? A revolutionary. He got turned out! But they got him. They got him good. And when that guy came to shoot him? The guy respected him, and he hesitated. Che said, “You gonna shoot me? C’mon, shoot me, you fucking pussy.”

Other urls found in this thread:

iknowtheledge.com/sports/mike-tyson-gq-interview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tyson is basically like the prototype of blacks being weaponized by jews.

how is he /ourguy/ with two tattoos of communist losers?

Forgot link

iknowtheledge.com/sports/mike-tyson-gq-interview

not even fieldnigger worthy

He'd snap your arms like twigs, lilly boy

so would koko the gorilla
so what, merry mongrel?

He was weaponized by being subjected to the psychological torture of solitary confinement in an American prison

Any IQ test that gives Koko a 75-95 is fraudulent. Whether she can actually understand ASL is debatable

The Supreme Court has repeatedly held that solitary confinement does not amount to cruel and unusual punishment, and thus is not a violation of the 8th Amendment.

So take your #BlackTears elsewhere, sweetie child pie...

SCOTUS deeming solitary confinement constitutional doesn't overrule research suggesting it has negative psychological effects

I guarantee that the woman that Tyson violently raped suffered greater psychological harm than anything "suffered" by Tyson while in solitary.

I didn't say anything to the contrary. But Tyson being a rapist doesn't mean that solitary confinement doesn't do psychological harm, which is what I said a moment ago

Women like rape so no

No, you claimed he was "tortured."

>The company whose sole reason for existing and getting funded is that they claim this gorilla is Extraordinarily intelligent, have done an intelligence test on it and say it proves the gorilla is really super smart.

No bias in that exam.

Believing Jewish lies, good goy.

u r a faget m8
go suck ur own shite off his dick

>I guarantee that the woman that Tyson violently raped suffered greater psychological harm than anything "suffered" by Tyson while in solitary.
Be a good cuck goy.

Mike Tyson was known to suck white cocks in prison and was receiving up his ass white cocks on regular basis.
Mike has the same mental sickness that that other nigger sicko Michael Jackson had having "white race envy" desiring to be white not ugly black.
Mike Tyson is muslim and deserves no sympathy from white people. Fuck that monkey.

this

Tyson is OurGuy because he is his OwnMan.

Nothing more to say.

Mike Tyson is pretty much the only nigger I like. Can't put my finger on exactly why though.

Michael Jackson had vitiligo.

Highly doubt this. Mike Tyson wasn't just a boxer, he got into a number of street fights. There's that famous case after he got out of prison where a few people attacked him in a hotel lobby hoping to win a law suit at a later date (they didn't realize they were on camera).
Everyone involved went to the hosptial, Tyson for his broken hands, them for their broken faces.

Tyson was doing all that sexy stuff in prison willingly.
He become delusional about his race and had desire to better himself by associating with white boyz on all levels.
I guess Don King fuck him really good and broke his spirit.

Respect.

I am a conventional intellectual (degreed, etc.) And I see him as a fellow intellectual, for his commitment.

FPBP

He is a "role model" because he is a fully subverted negro that can serve as an icon for other negroes and a few pretentious white kids.