It's almost dawn in North Korea

It's almost dawn in North Korea.

Other urls found in this thread:

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We must perverse are precious bodily fluids

Ree havoc, let loose the frogs of war

Set all receiver circuit to CRM-114 discriminators.

>tfw want war/nuke to happen because I hate my job and I can't get a gf and I have no friends

bring it on. only a coward fears death.

you have a sweet snell approved carbon skin bell helmet though

Spoiler: I don't even have a bike or a helmet yet, much less my motorcycle license

UPDATE
NORKS ALLIED WITH ALIEN FORCES
FIGHTING MACHINES IN 15
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Do you have a puukko?

you should get one asafp. it's the best thing you will ever do with your life. get an enduro ktm690.

Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the bomb. The BOMB, Dmitri. The hydrogen bomb. Well now, what happened is, uh, one of our base commanders, he had a sort of - Well, he went a little funny in the head. You know. Just a little funny. And uh, he went and did a silly thing.

BEST FILM EVER, KUBRICK TOTAL GENIUS

Tbqhfam same desu

The younger kids who don't remember the Cold War don't get it, sadly.

kubrick is a god. he thought hitler was right about almost everything too. redpilled af.

Precious bodily fluids

based

U and me both my friend :(

No it isn't.

I'll be your huckleberry, serkku. Ei homo.

Isnt that one of them finn knives? no I dont

>tfw make $10/hr working at a call center
>only have ~$1300 in the bank
I still have to slave away for another 1-2 pay periods so I can afford the ~$230 MSF class in addition to a poorfag baiku.

>alone we suffer
>together we feel

well, get one when you can. don't rule out smaller bikes, they can be a lot of fun. something like a ninja 300 or cb350.

Do you even clock, motherfucker?

Source? He was jewish, so I have a hard time believing that.

I really really don't want to get a 250 because I hear that they can't go very well on the highways/freeways, but I've been looking at anything within my pricerange ($500-1500) on my area's craigslist

he was sort of a self-loathing jew.

i've taken both 250 tus and cbrs on the highway. cbr does better, but even the tu can do it if you aren't a lardass. i would get a ninja 300 if you like street bikes and dr400s if you like dirt. you also have to consider insurance cost which is a lot more on a sportbike, even a small one, than it is on a standard or dual sport.

Sunrise Very Soon.

WE'LL MEET AGAIN, DON'T KNOW WHERE DON'T KNOW WHEN

do they test at sunrise?

My boys will give you the best kind of start, 1400 megatons worth, and you sure as hell won't stop them now

Usually between 0730 and 1000 PYT (2300-0130 GMT/UTC/Zulu). The window starts about 2 hours from now.

remember guys, china can't just attack us, they'd have to fend off nato too. not going to happen.

what site is this?

>Thinking I give just anyone access to The Big Board.

Psh.

(hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php)