How based is this lard ass?

How based is this lard ass?
He's literally calling the bluff of Trump and looks like he succeeded.

Unless we see a M.O.A.B going off in 24 hours, Kim wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg
documents.wfp.org/stellent/groups/public/documents/ena/wfp261353.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans are too scared to fight north korea

Based af

>amerifats are too scared to post in this thread
>an image of kim strikes fear in their burger hearts

He's going to get himself nuked into Oblivion.

If a M.O.A.B goes off in the next 24 hours, everyone loses.

There's no bluff to be called. Like Bannon said, there's not much you can do when 10 million South Koreans die immediately. Also, he could care less how many Best Koreans get wasted.

They hold the cards, and their hand gets stronger the more time goes by. We're left rattling sabers and waiting for the end game.

It's really up to China how this goes down.

kim just remembered that gaddafi dismantled his nukes and was left wide open to be cucked by ((imperialists)) and kim bong un isnt going to make the same mistake even though hes a madman

This.
My dehgeets prove it

He hasn't attacked anything yet but open water and his own tunnel.

He's not going to attack anything, if he did it would kind of defeat the purpose of M.A.D

>My Nuclear Missles can hit the us
>Donald trump says some game of thrones stuff
>Ill attack guam!
>nothing happens

This guy is so based he is willing to risk his own life and 25 million others just to win a ballistic pissing contest.

He doesn't need to attack anything. That's the point.

China, US, Japan and SK had a small window to deal with NK, and they pussied out.
Now those big words Trumpy used like "Fire and fury" were all for nothing.

Kim wins. MAD doctrine means nobody will threaten NK ever again.
May the glorious regime live on for 1,000 years.

Any actually intelligent people in this thread?

I've heard that the norks have reached out diplomatically to the U.S several times over the last decade or two trying to mend relations, but the U.S just ignores them, any truth to this?

Kim is not about the M.A.D doctrine. He is all about the mad doctrine aka unprovoked nuclear assault.

you're dumb

Kim is the most based of us all,
ALL HAIL THE FAT CHINK!

>a leaf pervert

And stop reading Juche Monthly.

>could care less
This. NK is indestructible now. Hopefully they build a shitload more icbms and nukes to further solidify their defense. Then they can focus more on developing the economy.

he is same kind of Rothschilds pupppet like Trump

this is all just theater to masses

at young he was studyuin elites private school in Switzerland

same elite control US and North-Korea

I don't know.

But I do wonder if this all isn't just one big propaganda story to get everyone in the West (or the world even) conviced that North Korea is bad.

I might even go as far as suspecting that the missile that flew over Japan last week was one controlled by the US/SK/The West.

Remember that North Korea is one of the very few nations the jews have no control over (read: they don't own the national banks there).

How can we verify that all those propaganda stories in the media is real? Like the concentration camps etc.

I mean if you think about it, what does Kim actually achieve by provoking the West this much? It's political suicide. We're being hoaxed.

My guess is he is removed from power by the chinks via some 'disgruntled' NK Generals

The chinks do not want the hassle of clearing up Emperor Chubby's mess. They only care about making chink shekels and world domination on the sly

Childhood is idolizing (((Drumpf)))
Adulthood is realizing that Kim is /ourguy/

you are naive to think that Rothschilds dont control North-Korea

this small country wouldnt exist whitout Rothschilds approval

North-Korea is like elites test laboratory to NWO

North-Korea there are small rich elite, and rest of people starving

NWO idea is same, but just global

In a nutshell:

You could be right too, that sounds reasonable.

Either way I don't believe the story we've all heard in the news.

Rothchilds tried to take on NK but China stopped the rothshild coalation forces dead in their tracks during the korean war.

Can't Trump just ask China for permission to destroy carefully picked targets with conventional weapons?

He got NORAD pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Literally torturing tens to hundreds of thousands of people on a daily basis so his fat ass can stockpile stuffed crust Digiorno and light off uranium firecrackers.

The opposite of based.

so you dont know that Rothchilds control China

Rothschilds and co. funded China communist revolution

Kim is the real god emperor. Drumpf is afraid to do anything to God Emperor King Kim and his mighty army and nukes. Hail him Sup Forums.

Bannon: Trump has met his match in Kim

>Believing this

I know that meme :)

are you retarded? a moab is nothing
a moab would mean alarming them, if they attack they need to do it swiftly and not giving them time to think or act

The US doesn't have to shoot a single shot if it and its allies just threaten to stop trade with any nation that trade with NK.

Delete this

sounds pretty based

the psy-op is to make people believe what you are talking about and that comes directly from nk russia china..
they (you) are trying to make their countrys look good against the west one by one..
it doesn't even matter who cares about fucking koreans at all seriously..
i mean come on if they start to nuke each other who here cares about Han or Long Peng for real ...see
you try to fool us into sensible bullshit..thats a commie emo faggot move

>believing the propaganda
behold the feeble mind of the imperialist yank

He is like us. Remember that he went abroad for studies and probably shit posted here as well.

Eh. I'd do it if I were in his shoes.

yeh but they lost control of the country later on.

Kim is probably /oneofus/
Only this place could make someone execute a traitor via aa canon
The two coimtries should just have a giant kpop olympics to see who gets the entire peninsula

UN should demand germany and EU do deal with Kim.

Movie?

Kim will die 11 hours from now.

Screencap this.

Old Boy
from South Korea, yeah yeah the irony in this thread. :^)

The missile launched that saved Korea.

>Donald trump says some game of thrones stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg

He will die soon, he will destroying his country.

I thought it was that movie.

Why doesn't he just use his research money to feed his people?

Nk has +50 years of agressive diplomatic experience. Trump has none.

DELETE THIS

>isolationism is "aggressive diplomatic experience"

Lmaoing at you

He's not just trying to win a pissing contest. He's trying to safeguard his regime against foreign attack. MAD accomplishes this

>he is same kind of Rothschilds pupppet
I don't think NK has Rothschild (Roth Shield) banking

Kim is alpha as fuck desu

Kim has won ech round of this bout so far. It is sad to see the West rendered virtually ineffective by a fucking gook nigger.

Nk killed us soldiers because of a tree. They don't care at all.

I'm not sure I believe the narrative the media is pushing about the NK situation.

you dont realize how isolated north koreans are
the idea of an uprising there is foreign. they wouldnt know what to do if kim died. they are not in the world market and most north koreans are unskilled

This
Jewish communism doesnt work in China because it looks wierd to see a bunch of Jews ruling over a gorillion chinks
With the russians, at least characters like Lenin looked a little white, to the untrained eye who is rold he is a russian he is a russian
Nowadays China is basically an aristocracy

Done. So?

Because he would have to increase military spending. Food in NK is on a positive trajectory

Kim won before trump got in

>Sup Forums trying to justify the actions of a literal gook manlet

Wow I knew you guys were cucked but...

Evacuate Seoul and watch how fast this moron starts to beg to give Trump a BJ in Times Square.

You fucking idiot, he's the one that's bluffing, not Trump. For basically the first time, there's a President that might actually be mad enough to do something about North Korea instead of kicking the can down the road as usual. Kim is 100% aware that he'll lose any war with the US, so his dynasty is threatened for the first time in decades. His only option is to try to convince the world that any war would be too bloody and costly to make it worth it. We'll see if Trump buys it.

Source?

>koreans
>gookniggers
Thats the vietnamese lmao

Not really. There's a solid chance we have technology that makes ICBMs obselete. There is high probability that the US has single stage to orbit, hypersonic stealth aircraft for recon and bombing. High probability that the US has some sort of orbital weapons platform. There are white papers on antimatter weapons using antihydrogen and microwave beam delivery systems. Allegedly these are all very real and are operational for field use. The question is, are we really ready to let the world know how far advanced we really are. Imagine what kind of arms race that would start.

He's not actually calling any bluffs, because he hasn't been foolish enough to attack us or our allies.

He has allready accomplished MAD. He is firing of ballistic missiles like he was doing some kind of social experiment.

a*ericans too weak and pathetic to strike North Korea.

The very image of their flag strikes fear into trumps heart

Why are you such a faggot?

Only in fiction.

not an argument fat cunt

Trump: "you better not test any missiles or there will be SEVERE consequences unlike anything the world has ever seen"
Kim: *tests 20 missiles and sends back one braindead american*
Trump: *calls kim a loser on twitter*

kek

It's true only if you subscribe to the Chompskian School of Foreign Relations.

shoot your own pitbull?

Can you comment on the Navy/merchant ship collisions?

Fuck off retard, no one was arguing about whether or not you were a faggot

I will volunteer if we enter ground war

Kim:*continues to starve his people*

Why MOAB specifically? That isn't going to do much of anything.

marry your sister before you ship out or she'll cheat on you with your brother

"For 2013/14, overall food production (in cereal equivalents) is estimated to increase by 5
percent compared to last year, from 5.73 to 5.98 million tonnes. After taking into account
milling rates for rice, this translates into 5.03 million tonnes of food available for domestic
consumption this year. "
-1..2, page 6
documents.wfp.org/stellent/groups/public/documents/ena/wfp261353.pdf

eh thing is most of us actually don't care what ol kimmy does, he can sit on his fat ass and now can actually matter worth half a shit on the world stage now that he can finally hit things worth half a shit.
honestly NK's big problem is they need to get off their ass and figure out their economics problems otherwise things might go full retard for them in 20 years or so.

Fuck off goyim soon our plan will succeed and north korea will be defeated then we can activate the next phase of the plan.

nigga all they gotta do is turn on the weather machine and stop sending food aid and NK is fucked

I'm retarded.
What is MAD doctrine?

how do you know russia or china won't sent it?
it isn't going to be just us vs n korea

SHARTMERICA BTFO

OH SAY CAN YOU REEEEEEEEEEEE

shut up you drunk

>Americans threaten us? I don't hear it, i hear onlyko-ko-ko
>hey, Kik Un Suck send another missle and lets laugh at their reaction