A lot of you from the West seem to look at Poland

and wish you were more right-wing in the past.
The truth is we're just far behind in the leftification process and what all countries want is to go back in time and never give women and opressed minorities platform, and never tolerate anti-national behaviours like shaming the west for it's history or giving away citizens money for charity like it's nothing. It seems now that they were given political power, women and minorities will never give it up by themselves. It seems we're running out of options. We either let our civilisation die by the hands of women and minorities in power or we start a violent struggle to take back the government and activate the democracies emergency killswitch called dictatorship. When we do that a patriotic dictator will become the surgeon of our civilisation and cut out tumors that are equal rights, total pacifism, elections, leftist propaganda, emasculation of our culture, anti-patriotism. Dictators need to write new constitutions and implement new systems so that we have a unified, capable governing bodies after they die or retire.
We are weak and the whole world can smell that, soon we'll be taken apart. I'm afraid of what's to come because the taboo on dictatorship is very strong. We definitly need it though.

self bump

answer me dickheads, what has to happen to incite a coup?

No one will answer you

we have to start killing people I'm afraid

I'm afraid we missed our last chance some 80 years ago.. These days its all "based Poland that" and "based Poland this" but it was you who forced his hand too soon. You are complicit in the downfall of our civilization that you saved at Vienna, sadly.

What will come to pass is no longer war.
It is endless sacrifice ...

yeah there's no way to resist, the women will crave it the most.

Do the Poles really see what's going on over here? God bless you people but I've met very many Poles who still think the West is the Land of Milk and Honey.

Survival instinct, would do that again, and what is done is done, we have to look forward. Where there's a will there's a way. Or however the saying goes.

There are a lot of unpatriotic economical migrants. It still pays to work out of country a lot more than in but at least among my friends it's not "let's go have a career in the west", it's "it's too dangerous to go to Germany for holiday". But I'm afraid we might be a minority

I know and I don't blame you. I've thrown away all filters and I am trying to redpill as many normies as possible, giving 0 shits about the negative consequences. I lift. I'm trying to do what I can without going to jail. But I am not optimistic about the future.

You think that people will keep emigrating even though the rest of the world is going to hell? I understand that the average person is a retard, but is Polish media as fucked as ours?

I don't know honestly, I can't tell what others are thinking, our media is mostly left but not all, and people here learned in communism to not belive what (((they))) say

If you watch the media you will conclude that everyone is left wing and noone support our current government, but then who voted for them, and they didn't do anything wrong yet but media smears them constantly for every little thing even if it's a good change

You're naive. What matters in the end is culture, if you want to rebuild civilisation, then you need to build monasteries and churches. Political tools have limited utility. Look at Salazar or Franco. Those were catholic dictatorships, and how do Portugal and Spain look like now?

If there's no common religion and culture, then you can scream and shout, and nothing will take the process back

What's going to happen is this: there will be a huge economic depression, that will wipe out big cities and 2/3rds of the economy, and new centers of power will get created, and this way new countries will emerge. There's no other option than balkanization

Yes, going back to religion is a good idea, but the more educated people become the less they belive, it's impossible to prove the contents of the bible, what is needed is a new religion, more open to facts and more philosophical than dealing in absolutes, like neo-catholicism or some shit. Like beliving the book of genesis is a metaphore or Jesus is a representation of all our ancestors who died in self-sacrifice. That moral lessons from the bible are an iron truth but the actual story is an anegdote

total colapse of society

>optimism is a flase confort, nothing is given to you for free, we all have to work hard for it.

People are not rational beings, they need their myths.

false*
I also do not know why my comment got greentexted

I don't know about Poland again, but one of the things that turns youth awat from Christ is how it's taught.

Here in Canada, 2000 years of Christian thought is reduced to memorizing a few prayers and "buddy Jesus loves you no matter what" mentality.

t. former Catholic school student

I myself am an atheist though I was raised with christian values, I don't think there is god but bible "has good intentions" for the society. When religion turns into myths you know you lost 'em. People these days want to be smart and logical, they won't follow anything that is not tangible. Church like probably is everywhere but we have religious education in schools until you turn 18 (not mandatory) which is probably more effective than all the boring repetitive readings and lessons in the mass. People who belive tend to have their own interpretation of what God is and what heaven is. It's all different for everyone even though we call ourselves catholic