Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Walhalla Edition

Upcoming events:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>We are going to start translating and converting all english memes in Germans.. An example of this would be taking a smuggie, translating the mug liberal into German and slapping a CDU logo on his shirt..
>The Chad/Virgin meme is hot right now too so we could make some of those as well but let's start with the smuggies. It I'll be easy and fast
>Ignore shills, don't reply to Schulz/Antifa faggots/defeatists

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

TV-Duell Sat1
>youtube.com/watch?v=VjQM6g1fKcU

>Wahlwerbespot der AfD
youtube.com/watch?v=RRoHZ-QKwhk

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/german-meme-war
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup
afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
buzzfeed
archive.is/B1gf6
archive.is/28uXW
archive.is/DHeiq
waz.de/staedte/herne-wanne-eickel/hernerin-spendet-der-mlpd-100-000-euro-aus-einer-erbschaft-id209171075.html
youtu.be/HHTe2Pn7ACg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Media about us
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/german-meme-war
buzzfeed.com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup Forums
ttps://motherboard.vice.com/de/article/qvv5k5/eine-uberraschend-grosse-menge-der-posts-in-4chans-politik-forum-kommt-aus-deutschland

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer

>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

First for Julia

Please archive or screenshot

>buzzfeed com/karstenschmehl/german-meme-war
archive.is/B1gf6
>buzzfeed com/karstenschmehl/willkommen-in-der-welt-von-Sup Forums
archive.is/28uXW

>to placard posters.
I'd like to add that it's not only to put up posters, it's all kinds of stuff that needs to be done: distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.

Every single person and every single hour helps.

>Da sind sie ganz nah bei der SPD
Sicher..... denen kauf' ich das auch sofort ab. Die wollen NUR qualifizierte Einwanderer. Naja und halt die 2 Millionen zusätzlich zu den unqualifizierten, die schon hier sind.

WTF is Weidel doing now
blame it on perception, you dummy

Fucking hell, why'd we have to win?
Goddmanit, that pic just ruined my fucking day

GOTT STRAFE ENGLAND!

Weidel fucked up now, she basically just said the AfD is not a party for women. This was a big mistake, she did pretty well apart from that. Holy hell.

>3d
>left-facist
>insane
you can keep her

Let's fight together against (((them)))

Höcke or Gauland should have been there instead.

It's on Phoenix. Nobody watch it

90% of all views come from kraut/pol/

Watched Hart aber Fair. Now on ARD a doku about the meme war.

>Alice Weidel ist mit der Mutter ihrer beiden Söhne, einer aus Sri Lanka stammenden Schweizer Film- und Fernsehproduzentin, eine eingetragene Partnerschaft eingegangen

Nicht gerade sehr völkisch.

Honestly, as one of the Höcke Wing, I'd say no because (((they))) would have cut him off every other word and not a single topic other than "muh Nazi" and "muh Denkmal" would've been addressed. And that is what (((they))) want

Yeah, thankfully. Otherwise it was a good show from her. The only two things I have to criticize was the "women" statement (what the hell was she thinking?) and at the very end she should've opposed the "protest party" label a bit more, this is always used to utterly discredit parties and can not be accepted. They don't have an extensive party program for nothing, the "protest" label always rules everything moot because content just doesn't matter at all.

If SHTF in europe before US you can be sure Ill be there, arms in hand

if there is in fact a shy tory effect on polls and some people are hiding that they will vote for AfD, what parties do you think those people are purporting to support instead?

>mfw Sup Forums erwähnt wird

ja, die kann man echt nur in die Tonne kloppen.

>11
>You can keep her
Thanks Kek, appreciate it

Weidel is a great speaker in normal conversations but she lacks quality in more spontaneous debates

>Now on ARD a doku about the meme war.
Wow, turning in now.

Leider ist die Wahl nur mit Högge und Gauland nicht zu gewinnen.

Die Degeneration ist schon zu weit fortgeschritten.

Well they often quote Buzzfeed as a sauce ... so chances are, we're gonna be Hitler'd tonight

>Alice Weidel ist mit der Mutter ihrer beiden Söhne
Does not compute.

IS = Faschisten

t. MLPD

>die Wahlwerbung

>MLPD-Werbung on ARD
Holy fuck, what the heck.

WTF did they just air a commercial by the My Little Pony Commies?

Antifa ins Gas

>MLP
WTF, fucking Internationalist Ponies?

You would have so many Amerimutts in Germany fighting (((them))) if it ever kicked off. Or kike'd off, depending on your meme tastes.
Most of (((them))) live here now, however, and they're doing their usual tricks.

C-can we still be f-friends?

As long as they are pro-refugees they will air any spot

Where the fuck do they get all their money anyway? The Party is small as fuck yet they have enough shekels to shill themselves.

Die größte Miehm-Partei überhaupt. Leider ist meine ganze Gegend von deren Wahlplakaten zugeplfastert.

kyehehe, Schulz Twitter Juso fags ... remember pic related, famalam

They'll also air AfD and NPD.

Apologize for Dresden

will they mention us in the documentation?

Chinese Government

Meinungen, Wett-Schwuchteln?

archive.is/DHeiq

Trust me, you don't want to know.

In case you still do: Donations. Like this:
waz.de/staedte/herne-wanne-eickel/hernerin-spendet-der-mlpd-100-000-euro-aus-einer-erbschaft-id209171075.html

Those guys never watched Stossel.
youtu.be/HHTe2Pn7ACg

Hau ein paar Ponies drauf

Sorry.
>tfw grandfather was in the RAF

I don't think so. But the next one will for sure

Bin am überlegen 1k auf AfD über 9.5% zu wetten

They support PKK, so there is probably a link between them. Half fo their memebers are kurds. I guess rich kurds finance them.

>we want to copy post-modern nationalist rhetorical devices without the nationalism
Embarrassing.

100€ ist bei bwin das Maximum du Sau

Linke kriegt mehr.

Quoten sind aber Mist. Habe mit der Trump-Quote nach Comeys Äußerung einen guten vierstelligen Betrag gemacht.

Thanks korrektiv!

Sportingbet ist besser

Ist die AfD jetzt civic nationalistisch, oder nicht?
Irgendwie sind viele Neudeutsche in deren Partei.

1k möglicherweise verlieren, um evtl. 1,7k zu machen. DUMM

>>>/MLP/D ad
>same policys as 60% of gemanistans parties
The absolute state of the heimat now

0.05 € wurde meinem Depot hinzugefügt.

Geht mir mehr um den Spaß als um das Geld.

Macht die Wahl viel spannender.

Ja alter ich selbst bin (zaza) kurde und mal ausnahmsweise nicht gommunist wie die anderen 99%
Kenn persönlich viele Kurden und auch wohlhabendere die die pkk/mlpd degenerative scheisse unsterstützen

Ihr müsst nur mal in die Rhein Main Gegend insbesondere Rüsselsheim schauen nur MLPD Plakate diese roten Bastarde !

Das ist kein Witz ja ich bin wirklich kurde also so richtig legit jungs.....

looks highly autistic

That's fucking embarrassing

You have bad taste.

I hate her so much for fucking up the Pirate Party, does anyone know if that assassination crowdfunding website still exists?

>accepted
>tfw when grandfather was in the LAH (not kiddng)

Wenn du es spannend willst, gib mir die 1k. Am Wahltag kriegst du es zu 70 % zurück. Klingt gut, oder?

Dies hier hat er echt geposted. Sollte alles sagen

So nen Mittelding. Sind eigentlich civics die Leute wollen, die sich integrieren können (was aber 90% der Einwanderer aus Afrika nicht hinbekommen würden). Zum anderen ist die AfD für Stärkung von Familien und setzt sich dafür ein, dass Deutschland deutsch bleibt.

Nee glaub nicht sind auch.pussys die bei jedem nazi ruf nachgeben und extremst überriche schnösel die sind ja fast gar nicht mehr bürgerlich

I'll marry her and get her pregnant. Solves the problem without you getting scammed

Die Linke bleibt stark als Gegenbewegung einer starken AfD. Ich persönlich werde vermutlich nur auf AfD über 9.5% setzen. GroKo ist zwar extrem wahrscheinlich, aber ich glaube auch, dass die FDP eventuell durch unentschlossene beflügelt werden kann. Gerade so Lutscher, die sich nicht durchringen können die AfD zu wählen, könnten sich stattdessen für die FDP entscheiden.

Mosley sure was one of us.

>fucking up Pirate Party
How? How can you fuck up a Fuckup in the first place?

TAKE THE MLPD PILL

Richtig

Bin nicht überzeugt

That's pretty damn cool.

ja die knicken da zu schnell ein

Kriegst dann auch 1,7k zurück.

Muss ich bei dir auch 5% Steuern zahlen?

dont tell me that you actually like julia schramm

CDU + FDP is Merkel's goal
GroKo is Plan B

Solange die Chance über 58% liegt, ist es eine profitable Wette. Meiner Meinung nach ist das der Fall.

She is kinda my type

>stattdessen für die FDP entscheide
their are people in your country that formerly voted for the AfD but gave in to the pressure and now vote... Lindner

centrists get the bullet too

i have actually no words for that. shes a complete trainwreck.

Now ARD brings Web-Wahlkampf of AfD.
Of course they picked some backwater village in Unterfranken and not the speeches of Poggie, Höcke or Meuthen in overcrowded halls.

Nope :^)

Gerade polizei angerufen da warn son jeep vor meinem fenster wo aufeinmal die alarmanlage losging und er hatte wohl ziemliche probleme das auto zu handeln.... alles richtig gemacht?

Nur bei Quote 2 oder höher lohnt es sich. Sonst verlierst du mehr als du gewinnst.

I said kinda

Oh boy a waifu fight is going on.

Bundesverdienstkreuz ist dir sicher

wtf!
AfD hat ~400k follower auf facebook
wenn alle davon wählen gehen sind wir schonmal bei 1% von den ~44 millionen prognostizierten Wahlgängern!