How are you supposed to be a wage slave?

How are you supposed to be a wage slave?

I am now a trainee in a IT company.
Been literally my second day today and I already legitimately want to kill myself. I used to be a NEET for a while, like 2 years, and it's the happiest I've ever been in my life. i had no money, but I also had all the time in my life. All you really need is internet, a pc, and a place to stay.
How do you manage to slave away every day of your life?
I literally come home at 6 30 pm and go to bed at 11 pm I have 7 hours of sleep and then I slave again.
I legitimiately work more hours a day than I have freedome. How are people okay with this?

I also think I dsocvered that working in an office is a fucking HORRIBLE idea. I have to deal with the poeple there all the time and they are fucking impolite zombies that all hate their job too.

Should I go studying to a university? What for? At the end of the day all uni would do for me is delay having to work for fucks sake.

Any tradeskill that is acceptable?

Jess christ I was looking forward to finally landing a job in the area I wanted it in just to find out I hate every second of it. How do I explain to my dad that I want to quit already? He'd be so fucking disappointed.

How do you do it Sup Forums?

>wat do?
try not being a massive weepy pussy on for size

>Not working 20 hours a week at a job he loves freelance

Buy cryptocurrencies. I have over 20k from a 2.6k initial investment in march.

Trust me
I've made mistakes and have regrets
Just stick with this for at least a year. Do t quit before you figure our your next move. It has to be another move towards something better. In the mean time, work, work on yourself, and save up the money you earn
Please listen to this advice and you won't be in the position I'm in
Make your dad proud

Can I get some advice? I'm a 30 year old neet, and got a job offer for 30k a year, but I will lose my neetbux. Do I stay a neet, or do I take the job

Take the job, start improving your life one step at a time. Soon you'll have a job paying 60k

LTC? Cheap ones?

I don't think I will ever make that much, but if my GF and I have a combined income of 60k that isn't too bad right?

With the BTC and ETH rallies in March, yeah. Any good upcoming coins?

Work enough to support yourself you fucking leech. You are the human equivalent of a wet fart.

>just do things you hate all day long mate otherwise you are a waste of humanity
I cannot comprehend this. What's the point of supporting myself if I spend most of my time sleeping or/and at a place I hate more than anything.

Don't sell yourself short.
You would be surprised how quickly things can turn in your favor.
You have to start somewhere
And yes 60k will be more than enough to start your lives together

I used to fall into this line of thinking too
Now unemployed for so long I'm unhappier than I've been at any job
I realized that you need a base to work off of to improve your life. Grind, embrace the suck for a few years and youll then be in the position to do something you'd like more
Dude I've been where you are and wish I had listened to the people telling me what I've told you here

Oh and note
Though unemployed, i have never once been on NEETBUX
That is nigger tier
You can do so much better

Thank You.

You're welcome user
I wish you the best
If interested, listen to Dr. Jordan Peterson, he might help you understand life
It is pretty much embracing the suck and striving for more, through action.
Im turning my life back around and if I can help anyone from making the same mistakes then that makes my woes worth it

Good luck user, I can't wait to get a job and start a life with my gf, it sounds so /comfy/

Was in the same predicament as you OP. quit after a few weeks and now in school for welding. Jobs can pay very well and you can get lots of time off with rhe right job, hoping i get it or im fucked.

This is good, so long as he has a plan before he quits

OP discovers that stuff doesn't simply fall from the sky and that he has to actually do something productive so he can obtain the things he needs to keep living.

Both wage slaves and debt slaves exist.
Capitalism didn't fulfill it's dreams. Limit your own government's size and power.

Big government means more regulations, which means less FREEDOM!

Simply don't sell yourself like a product, don't be the product, be the producer.

Perhaps start even a small company.

Change jobs. It's easy to do in IT industry.

I started out in the same boat as you, 7 years ago as a IT trainee. What you have to learn over time is that people merely go to work to earn as much money as possible with respect to doing as little as possible. You'll have to find your balance in that.
Besides, the first few days are the hardest. In a few weeks, you'll be more and more used to it.

Office jobs are the worst to be honest.
I used to do programming, but it was boring as fuck.
Then NEET for 2 years, but it was even more boring. And honestly, it literally destroyed any kind of confidence I had in myself.
Accidentally a job as delivery driver, as I had to show the state I was at least trying a little to get my 400€ a month, and give them to mom.
Been at it for 5 years. Not that it's the best, but I don't really have to deal with coworkers much, and only exchange a few polite words with clients.
It's not like I have anything better to do at home anyways, beside regressing in my NEET ways.

It sounds like you worked on some really shitty projects or you were a bad programmer who got bored easily. Honestly I never heard of someone who quit being a programmer to become a delivery driver.

If OP is still around listen to this man.

Nah, they weren't even that bad. Monitoring software for embeded car/boat parts prototypes. The job part, I did just fine.
My contract ended, and then I lazed off finding another job.
Totally my fault, I'm aware.
Now, delivery driver is not a vocation. But if you're willing to put in the hours, there's always something to do. The pay is good, and I find it less boring. That's all there is to it.

jesus christ could you be any more of a whiny bitch?

What a weak faggot,typical wsterner that got pampered by momy.Half of my collegues started working parttime since they turned 14.In college everybody worked the summers.
An unfortunate case in Romainia works 14 hours a day for less than 400€ per month.And some have family to feed so even if they are tired they cant go "well fuck it".
You are a fortunate case,do you get how much of a faggot you are?!

the point of supporting yourself is so that you have a place to sleep you stupid leech. why should whoever's supporting your lazy ass have to shelter you for free?

>At the end of the day all uni would do for me is delay having to work for fucks sake.
Two observations:
1) If you get a STEM college degree, your first job will not pay as well as a welder who studied for 6 weeks.
2) However, you will learn project management and earn twice what he does after 5 years. He will have to work overtime and he will never be the boss. You will have a salary with perks, and the boss will ask for your advice.

Yeah one that is one of my plans. Get a steady job first, once when the cash is in the green start a small company on the side and see where it leads.

Btw. Anarcho-capitalist? Need to read up on that.

stop being a pussy

Listen to all the good advices posted here and you will get better in the future...and always remember at least you 're healthy(if you actually are) both physically and psychologically.Health is everything,appreciate her.

I am in a country with huge unemployment and not many prospects in the job market unless i choose immigration,the jobs that exist are demanding as everywhere else in the world,i got the anxiety to study and find a job under these circumstances so as to get financially independent.And as if that were not enough,i take antidepressants because of panic attacks e.t.c.

Others are in wheelchairs,others are blind/deaf,some are lost in the world of drugs like heroine,cocaine,there are infinite examples of health hardships.Think of all these people and how they get to combine their obstacles and their will to go forward,provided they choose to fight for their progress instead of quitting

Real men don't complain about their jobs. They get better ones. This post makes you look like a real pussy.

I've been like this for fucking 9 years. There is nothing better. I'm tired of waiting.

I'm going to give you some advice my father gave me once.
Realistically there are two ways one can live their life and be happy. There are thousands upon thousands of ways one can live and be unhappy. Society has figured out one of the ways. Get a job, work hard, be a square, get married, have a family, be a good father. Now it doesn't work for everyone, you can fuck it up, but as a blue print, generally speaking it works. Now there is probably another blue print out there, another way you could live and be happy, but you'd have to find it. But keep in mind, for that one other way, there are thousands and thousands of paths that will fuck up your life. So the question my father asked me is pretty simple, do you like those odds ?

OP its like this. Your always gonna hate a "job". What you need to strive for is a career. A job just gives you skills and experience in order to land you that career. I started out as a tire guy throwing tires around, and after a year of hardwork, landed an apprenticeship for commercial transport mechanic. Grow some balls, realize your going to have to do some shitty work, suck it up and do it. Then be the best damn employee you can be. Show up early, leave late. Offer solutions to problems, instead of being the problem.

You can do it OP. Just dont be a pussy faggot

Yeah what about rapefugees? What about women? What about "disabled" people? What about public servants? What about politicians? What about jews?

None of them work at all and they happen to have comfy lives.

What do you do for work?

You may hate an office job, but I bet you would hate working outside more. As a landscaper I find it very draining (the sun specifically) for long hours. IF you're in IT I am going to guess you spend most of your time indoors already and I find people like that have a tough time adjusting to labour.

That being said there isn't a ton in IT. My buddy has a job at a chemical plant working IT/networking and I think he makes over $80 k a year or something like that.

I suggest a trade like instrumentation which is field work and computer work. There are different routes such as laser alignments and fiber optics which aren't very laborious and can keep you mentally stimulated and not be a drain.

In Ontario most electrical work is union, I would imagine the same in your area. Apply to the electricians or take an instrumentation course. Automation is the future, why not have a secure career?

It does not matter. I don't live in the USA so maybe what I say does not apply there. Just mind you, I've followed the hard way all my life:doing homework in school when nobody else did, choosing the hardest high school option, going to university, find a job, study again at university while working, then more work. And all this effort didn't pay up. I see people living on unemployment subsides and doing just fine. Why should I be the one payong for them? I want to rest too!

Instrumentation. Or just get into a chemical plant or oil refinery. Dirty work, but good pay. The job will suck but hwne you have full benefits, 10 weeks of vacation and a salary over $100k, it doesn't really matter

Self esteem and to further yourself into something more enjoyable, we all have slog through the mud for a few years, I mean I used to fetch the fucking tea when I was a kid, print shit, do thousands of kitchen designs on some 1980's tech because the boss is cheap, and now I'm a heli pilot/instructor.

>IT

build a project, be creative, sell it to poorfuck countries. you can make shitload of money even from some arduino projects. think like you have been sent to year 1990 and you got your pc and programming skills

The Brit is right.

Good things take time to build. Don't expect to get results ASAP. Hard work and good decisions will lead you to a successful career over time.