The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will...

>the only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others - Mill
>hate speech causes psychological harm to many people
>therefore hate speech should be restricted in the same manner as assault and theft
You guys, this is pretty simple stuff

fuck you leaf i hope you and your family dies in a horrible racist death, am i causing you harm all the way from mexico? what are you going to do about it? want to come here and take me to canadian jail? or is ti easier to not listen to people who are racist?

You just caused psychological harm by offending my 1st amendment rights. I demand you STFU you commie

>Your existence causes psychological harm to anyone who enjoys their freedom.
>Therefore you should be removed from society.
I like your logic

That is some deep fried brain dead whore bait right there. Nice Job.

The day of the rake is coming leaf

There is a problem with defining what hate speech exactly is.

Well, if anyone needs anymore proof that Canadians are the biggest pussies in the world, one started this thread.

The world laughs at those thin skinned morons.

TITS FROM THAT GIRL OR GTFO

I see I lot of butthurt in this thread, and a lot of ad hominem, but not a lot of real arguments. Good to know that I'm right.

who's that semen demon

Mill is wrong, the harm principle is a stupid governing principle with obvious logical flaws and to apply it to a modern society creates easily foreseeable problems.

Hurt feelings =/= psychological harm

How is it my fault that you're a pussy? Man up or fuck off canacuck.

You're causing psychological harm to me by wanting free speech to be removed. I want you censored and in jail because my left nut just had 48 PTSD attacks

If you could quantify psychological harm caused by speech, wouldn't that effectively gut today's fake news slander industry?

That's simply pretty funny.

Daily reminder that the 1st Amendment to the US Constitution was ratified before John Stuart Mill was born. (The writings of one 19th Century British philosopher are the defense of your argument. Just golly)
>pic HRH Eugenie of York

>probably an eastern bastard or francofag

fuck off, stop making the rest of us look bad

Homosexualism couses psychological harm to many people mostly children.
homosexuals should be restricted.

not to mention muslims. they cause physical harm to many people
they must be all removed

you made your point

soon

>hate speech causes psychological harm to many people

hate speech causes psychological harm to psychologically sick people

Okay I can deal with all this hate for canadians, but you're taking it a little far. Just chill dude.

I can't break the NAP with words you faggot. I hope you get raked soon.

Lel go for it. It would cause a mass rebellion and the intelligence agencies trying to enforce it would get killed viciously along with their families. Multi racial society is a ticking time bomb ready to blow if state interferes with the comfort of normies. People already hate governments tremendously, adding fuel to the fire with shit like this will decimate the lives of all elites and their little slave intel fags.

Cunts like you make me want to join ISIS them kill you and a bunch of your leftist friends in the name of Allah.
Then get you to agree with facism of the Islamic variety.

The degeneracy of the left created the reemergence radical Islam because so many people fucking hate stupid women and gays.

This, I'm traumatized. Time to turn OP in to the RMCP.

>he thinks ISIS is a response to western culture
>the islamic state of iraq and syria
>started because of degeneracy in toronto, london, new york