DACA to be reinstated by Congress tomorrow

1. Mike Coffman (R-CO) is sponsoring the BRIDGE ACT, which would enact DACA as law and extend it for 3 years. It will likely pass in the Senate, but it will be close in the House.
>Coffman’s bipartisan bill, the BRIDGE ACT, essentially puts DACA into law and extends it for a three-year period. Coffman said Thursday that if Trump ends DACA he would use procedural maneuvers to force a vote on the Bridge Act (without requiring the bill to pass committee)
>That vote is expected to happen Tuesday…Coffman believes it has enough support to pass.
>SENATE SIDE: In the Senate, the Bridge Act is co-sponsored by Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Sen. Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.), who have said that it would likely have the support to pass.
>HOUSE SIDE: At the moment, Coffman’s Bridge Act has just 12 Republican co-sponsors. In theory, the Bridge Act could come to the floor, and pass, if 23 Republicans joined Coffman and every House Democrat to support it.
2. Relevant Voting History & Related Actions by Republicans
>Per WaPo, 7 Republicans have urged Trump not to rescind DACA and said they would support seeking protections for DACA recipients. There are 13 Republican co-sponsors of the BRIDGE ACT. In 2015, 26 House Republicansvoted against an amendmentthat would have defunded DACA. 20 of those 26 Republicans remain in the House. Of the remaining 6 seats, 3 are held by Republicans who took office since 2015.

Mike Coffman says he thinks he has the votes locked down and that the BRIDGE Act will pass
archive.is/JTz0z (CBS); archive.is/bjvmX (WaPo)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhsa.org/files/resources/member_of_congress_social_media_information_0.pdf
house.gov/representatives/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastert_Rule
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/03/gohmert-ryan-amnesty-trade-hastert/
migrationpolicy.org/article/korean-immigrants-united-states-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In Short: The BRIDGE Act, which would extend DACA, could be voted on as early as tomorrow (Tuesday, Sep. 5). It will pass the Senate. To pass the House, however, it must get 23 Republican votes. Already, 13 Republicans have co-sponsored it (and will thus vote for it). Thus, it would only need 10 more Republican votes. Of the remaining Republicans in the House, the most likely Republicans to vote for the BRIDGE Act are those who are not yet co-sponsors, but (i) who voted against defunding DACA in 2015 (13 of them), (ii) whose predecessors voted against defunding DACA in 2015 (3 of them), or (iii) who have publicly stated Trump shouldn’t repeal DACA (2 of them).

Thus, that leaves (at least) 18 possible Republican voters to cover the 10 needed votes. Unless we started putting pressure on those 18, it looks like the BRIDGE Act will probably pass

Tell that to Eric Cantor.

>Unless we started putting pressure on those 18
Start shaming them on Twitter

I want this to happen.

It will guarantee the 2018 elections clean the swamp

These are the votes going in favor of the Act for sure. Pic related is the twitter/social media info for the on-the-fence 18.

Reminder:

Veto

Remember every Republican that puts foreigners ahead of Americans, scumbags will get unseated.

You fucking boomer piece of shit. Go neck yourself.

A fucking tax cut? Jeb could've gotten us a fucking tax cut. George W managed to. Any mainstream cuckservative can get a fucking taxcut. Trump was voted in because he went head on for the sticky issues like DACA.

I don't give a fuck what "both sides of the aisle" are in favor of. Both sides where? In Congress? Both sides of the country sure as hell aren't.

I fucking hate you and everything your generation has done to this country. If I'm wrong on the boomer point, then I'm correct on the r/T_D point.

Trump can just veto it if it passes because it's not going to get a veto proof majority. This was the exact point of waiting six months, so he can hang in around the necks of cuckservatives in the midterm primaries.

Trump will just end DACA immediately instead of waiting 6 months
and then veto the bill
and then prioritize all DREAMERS to top of deportation list
and then if it passes after veto all dreamers are gone

Look I love Trump, but he just has not delivered enough on this issue for us to be so certain that he's just going to veto a bipartisan bill for dreamers. There's also no reason to suspect he'll just randomly end DACA. He could've done so before, but now he gave Congress 6 months.

>inb4 "concern trolling, shill alert!"

Hah, yea, veto. It might get enough cucks in the senate who dont have to worry about 2018, but not the house. Anyone who touches this is getting primaried.

It will pass the Senate, I don't doubt that.

If you look at the math, there is already 13 Republicans in the House who have committed to voting for it. That means just 10 more Republicans would need to flip.

This lays out who those people might be. We need to persuade them not to vote for it (or at least let them know we are watching). Even if you just blast some tweets off, anything helps.

clean the swamp!

Definitely will be them. A bunch of kosher conservatives.

well shit

The Names of the 18 Republicans to Pressure:

> Mark Amodei (R-NV), Ryan Costello (R-PA), Charlie Dent (R-PA), Mario Diaz-Balart (R-FL), John Katko (R-NY), Adam Kinzinger (R-IL), Peter T. King (R-NY), Frank A. LoBiondo (R-NJ), Tom MacArthur (R-NY), Martha E. McSally (R-AZ), Patrick Meehan (R-PA), Devin Nunes (R-CA), Christopher H. Smith (R-NJ), Will Hurd (R-Tex.), Paul Ryan (R-Wis.), George Holding (R-NC), Claudia Tenney (R-NY), Paul Tonko (R-NY)

Their Twitters:

>@MarkAmodeiNV2, @RepRyanCostello, @RepCharlieDent, @MarioDB, @repjohnkatko, @RepKinzinger, @reppeteking, @RepLoBiondo, @RepTomMacArthur, @repmcsally, @RepMeehan, @devinnunes, @RepChrisSmith, @HurdOnTheHill, @SpeakerRyan, @RepHolding, @reptenney, @repPaulTonko,

>Social media information for all members of Congress: nhsa.org/files/resources/member_of_congress_social_media_information_0.pdf

Any RINO who screws us here is DOA next year. They know it and they won't dare.

The RINOs tried to screw us this way 20 years ago and the phone lies to DC absolutely melted DOWN. They know better than screw with us.

At the moment on twitter #DefendDREAMers is trending. We can start by posting in that.

New ones we can use

#NoBridgeAct is clear and to-the-point

#BridgeToNowhere is good too. Use the first in every post, the second if you have space

Look at where they come from. Why do so many creeps have to live in washington state? You go hiking and you see a couple of progressive faggots with five million dollars of REI gear just for a simple outing. Western Washington used to be great before homosexuals invaded.

ofcourse cucked colorado. they need beaners to harvest weed.

He wants to file a discharge petition.

>563 discharge petitions were filed between 1931 and 2003, of which only 47 obtained the required majority of signatures. The House voted for discharge 26 times and passed 19 of the measures, but only two have become law

The house and senate are too busy with budgets, debt ceiling and hurricane Harvey bills, tax reform, and infrastructure to do that shit

Seriously, how did Colorado become so fucking gay?

Californians

Here a smaller file, I had trouble uploading it to Twitter.

arf-arf
trump can't do anything right
hell, he can't even nuke norks. does he have the right codes?

Kat Timpf, Fox host, shilling for total amnesty

lol whoops I caught one

Instead of twitter you should give them a phone call. Way more effective. Already called my state representative.

You should listen to the filth on the "news" talk shows. They think they need mass immigration to rebuild Texas.

I know we meme that the Jews are the problem behind everything but its the whites in power too. They would gladly sell out their own race to save a few bucks

If Trump's 4D plan is to reveal who are the RHNO's in the party, its working.

She's a libratarian, you know, like that girl you would love to fuck, but never marry. Geez I'd split her in half after sticking a gag ball in her mouth...

>we are undocumented
>we are Americans

What did she mean by this?

PHONE NUMBERS OF YOUR STATE REPS
house.gov/representatives/

>2/3 of these Republicans are from IL, NJ, PA, and NY

It's fucked.

This is good for two reasons, it allows the political process to be followed as it should unlike obamas executive action which wasn't based in law. Second it forces both democrats and republicans to do the one thing they don't actually want to do, vote on a bill to declare their stances. Voting track records are the greatest harm to reelection, this is why congress prefers gridlock.

The news networks are owned by jews.

Those white people are just talking heads, albeit still traitors.

Seemingly tomorrow he "sunsets DACA" after 6 months to give congress to pass RAISE.
If they force his hand there is no reason for him not to just veto it and deport all of them immediately
also, I would add, Congress can pass any law it wants. Its literally unconstitutional...they aren't Citizens. You can't just say "Okay these people are okay...no one else though"
it wouldn't really hold up in court.

suppose it passes both houses, and trump vetoes. there can't be any way they would have enough to override the veto, right?

muh economic benefit. fuck i hate when people pull the "but the economy!" card. its so meaningless and they can never actually show you exactly what they mean. its just "it will help the economy". fucking libertarian

Republicans are finished.

And then they just sneak it in with Wall funding or healthcare or Irma relief

Well I suppose any group of people "helps the economy" seeing as they are just more consumers and need a house to live in and food to eat.
It doesn't really make a lot of sense.

How does it clear the Hastert Rule [1], what procedural trickery he employs to put a bill to vote without the speaker signing on it?

> Under the doctrine, the Speaker will not allow a floor vote on a bill unless a majority of the majority party supports the bill.

If Ryan is in on it it could happen, otherwise it will take some sorcery to put it to vote
[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hastert_Rule

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ryan loves daca. I hope the swamp starts committing "suicide" with four gunshots to the back of the head.

/thread

Notice how fast ((they)) work when they want to. Trump is giving the establishment republicans the rope they will hang themselves with. All those cucks will lose their primarys

Ryan is on record (as a condition of his acceptance as Speaker) that he will enforce the Hastert rule on immigration and trade [1].
He may go back on that but that's the end of his speakership right then and there.

[1] breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/03/gohmert-ryan-amnesty-trade-hastert/

The only way I'd be ok with amnesty is if it was a package deal that ensured this would never ever occur again and fully fund the wall; unlike what Reagan did which let amnesty happen then enforcement didnt last.

All these illegal immigrant kids getting handouts and free tuition only makes the cost of college go up.

The liberal fags that "fight" to support saving DACA then bitch about the rising cost of tuition

Its hilarious

Liberals are a mess, they want $15 an hour but unlimited supply of labor.

Seriously they have the minds of children.

I ROBBED a Bank ........ My children should be able to keep the money $$$$
See how stupid it is.

>>HOUSE SIDE: At the moment, Coffman’s Bridge Act has just 12 Republican co-sponsors. In theory, the Bridge Act could come to the floor, and pass, if 23 Republicans joined Coffman and every House Democrat to support it
Hastert rule

Thats exactly what it is, and this situation is why the kids/parents should he deported fast to avoid this situation; Obama purposefully sabotaged the rule of law. Fucking cocksucker

I hope Trump never gets removed.

This. They can't get 2/3 no matter what they do

I hope Trump demands a comprehensive bill or else veto. Fuck this "rush to amnesty". Holy fuck this pisses me off how fast these assholes are coming together to help the kids of illegals meanwhile they couldnt repeal Obamacare as promised.

Can't we just tip ICE off now? Is this not evidence?

Fags should learn how a bill gets passed before you spread propaganda. House>Senate>President.

if they are so smart and ambitious, perhaps they should go back to the countries they have so much pride in and transform them into 1st world countries from 3rd world communist cesspits

bump

Traitors couldn't kill Obamacare but when it comes to their beloved illegal spics there's a fire under their asses

Jews, poos, spics and WASPs

He better.

To be fair, he never wanted speakership to begin with. He was just the best alternative.

trump plox

The economic argument is pathetic. States lose more from illegal immigration than the "DREAMERs" put back in.

shabbos goys user

>DACA to be reinstated by Congress tomorrow
>don't have the votes
>Trump would just veto it anyway

>Trump would just veto it anyway
counting on it. the shitpost to end all shitposts

sauce? please

Wtf is a 4.5GPA?

jenna ross

what an alpha

Voting for that piece of shit would be political suicide for republicans and Trump would just veto it anyway.
We really need to start replacing these worthless cucks.

Any deal that has it where they get to stay and then transfer to permanent registered status and then citizenship is a bad idea. How many of these people exist 800K? When we say 800k it will turn to more than a few million. You just know once they become a citizen they will petition all their old extended families to come over and then will get on ssdi which they didn't pay shit into. USA is cursed being on top of all those shitty countries, fucking cesspool disgusting rapist people. I mean it wouldn't be bad if we were talking about koreans or even dirty ass indians who were trying to enter, these people are a drain on resources.

Do you think this is Trump's revenge for the Obamacare and Russian sanctions Bill fiasco?

Thank you m8

Burn the fucking traitor's names into your memory. Do not forget.

day of rope when????

>we are undocumented
>we are Americans

pick one and only one

Already contacted my reps offices.

But the children have lived longer wealthy off robbed bank money than without it. Its not fair to take it away now.

remember who supports it and don't vote for them next year.

"muh economy" has become a codeword for excessive consumerism
"Looks like you have tons of money, goy. Shouldn't you be spending it right now?"

Can some kind user post how to make sock puppets on Twitter?

BUMP

Congress can't fix healthcare but they can immediately give amnesty to illegals.

Really makes me think.

SIX MILLION THREE-DEE CHESS

Trump just placed a FUCKTON of trust in his voter base.

Get all the RINOs to expose themselves right before primary season. This is happening right now. The next move is a massive vote-out in 2018 and again in 2020. He places his trust in us to go out and purge via the voting booth as much as we can. This also includes making sure hard right wingers run against cuckservatives. Once again, he places trust in us to seek and vote for the right person.

If Ryan abrogates the Hastert rule in such a blatant manner for this particular...hoo boy. He won't be speaker anymore.

Ryan is fucked if he goes back on this.

bump

also, don't try telling /ptg/ about this, they don't give a fuck if Trump's policies actually happen or not

koreans are a drain on resources you let in one and they move their entire cucked family here. cousins included.

sauce
migrationpolicy.org/article/korean-immigrants-united-states-2

The next question is:
Should the citizens recognize Congress?