Whitey BTFO by this African Queen!

Whitey BTFO by this African Queen!

>Just days after her L’Oreal role was revealed she was dropped by the brand over a post responding to the violence of white supremacists in Charlottesville in which she said: ‘Honestly I don’t have energy to talk about the racial violence of white people any more. Yes ALL white people.

>Because most of ya’ll don’t even realise or refuse to acknowledge that your existence, privilege and success as a race is built on the backs, blood and death of people of colour. Your entire existence is drenched in racism. From micro-aggressions to terrorism, you guys built the blueprint for this s***.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Queen
Don't you mean kang?

That's a man

That has to be a dude...

She?

Smart move by the company. They got to say they hired one of these freaks so they are nice and progressive, but now they don't have to put up with their ugly mug which would damage the brand.

It is

This growing sentiment that white people who have done nothing wrong to blacks are somehow guilty of the deeds of the long-dead is a disturbing slippery slope. This bitch clearly has white in her, so where does it end?

l'oreal hmm. Maybe not l'oreal, but Cosmo makes its shekels by shilling ugly people. Cosmo's up there with along with L'oreal and Vogue.

Its a fucking man, correct title is king.

silence coon

>Still unemployed for being racist

> Get surgery to have a more pointy chin like a woman
> End up getting a chin that looks like an old V8 emblem

Must suck.

Don't you mean dirty nigger

Race war it is, nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=f2JDto0KSr0

>Whitey BTFO by this African Queen!
"Queen" being the "operative" word here...

It already cut its dick off, so it will probably kill itself shortly

that is some weird lookin' dude

>Whitey BTFO

Do these threads ever fulfill their promise?

>Honestly I don’t have energy
considering she's been whining continually about being sacked ever since it happened apparently she found a little bit of energy from somewhere

yeah i'm going with "she". i have nothing against trans people generally but i'll make an exception for this one

Who gives a shit? Humanity (and all of nature for that matter) revolves around the premise of the strong bettering themselves at the expense of the weak. Whether white people are superior biologically is irrelevant in this case. They were superior (stronger) in terms of technology, which enabled them to do what they did and conquer the technologically inferior. "Racism" is just tribalism. There's nothing wrong with it.

Toasted dem braids

The real gold..... L' Or Real

it ends here