Without blaming the jews, why is Degeneracy so prevalent in today's society?

Without blaming the jews, why is Degeneracy so prevalent in today's society?

Is it the parents fault?
The Individual?
Or is it society?

strawpoll.me/13493898

society is made up of individuals, so I don't really see the difference between those 2 answers

Combination of all three.

cultural marxism

I think it's due to birth-control and its outreaching effects

The main problem is that society tolerates this type of behavior to begin with and this goes back to how people are too comfortable today.

What are lil Yimmy's politics nowadays?

Loss of tradition. We have gone way too far from the divine. This has been happening for thousands of years. Humans are more materialistic than spiritual, think of it like Darwin evolution theory but instead of going from a cell to human, we are going from God to cell.

BLAME CANADA

daily reminder that by doing polls and questionaires you're probably doing the homework of some lobotomised social studies/sciences student who decided to make Sup Forums and (You) his school project to impress his grey haired, man hating, lesbian jewish teacher.

I've never even met a Jewish person. Despite being completely antisemetic of course.

I think its down to people are fundamentally weak and follow what every one else is doing.

If enough of us were strong and upright it would be fine.

It is our fault as individuals

Does Jim Norton think traps are gay?

If I can't blame jews, it was women's liberation, which was caused by jews

> Without blaming the culprit, blame someone else
??

Combination of all FOUR, and mostly the unblamed.

it's the jews.

>forgot pic
>the eternal PC sociologist

people listening to jews

what is Xdr and why should we use it when we reach 72 years of age?

is he sephardi? i am. pic related.

>Jews
You mean the Synagogue of Satan?
They're not real Jews, pal.

Why do you always use lil' yimmy's pic for these threads?

>Without blaming the jews
Oh you

Civilized men got kiked into thinking that it's evil to beat peoples ass's for acting like a bunch of faggots. The rest is kikes and feminism so she kikes.

What does Chris "CryingNazi" Cantwell have to do with it?

without telling me 4
what is 2 plus 2?

so you just want to eliminate the fact that they control academia (which shapes individual's mind), media (which molds people's aspirations), etc. which all ultimately promote hedonism (creating "the individual" factor), promote destruction of the nuclear family ("the parents" factor) and turn people against each other (creating the "society" factor)

You can never exclude them faggot. Saged

>without blaming the killer tell me why the victim was killed?
>proceeds to list bullet, gun, and gunpowder as reasons in the poll

what a stupid thread and an even stupider OP

He is here.

What is this Spam of a site?!

its a pic of me, i post it on Sup Forums all the time.

Literally Satan constantly leveraging the moral weakness of man to destroy everything beautiful. The Jews seem like the root cause, but they're just one of his most reliable tools, since God handed them over to their own corruption, paranoia and wickedness. You can draw some parallels between the story of Cain and the plight of the international jew. Both rejected and killed God's chosen of offering. So, Cain was cursed to spend the rest of his life in exile, eternally being driven out by any people he dared settle near. At the same time, God put a mark on him, so that anyone that tried to kill him would themselves be killed.

That can be seen in the way that the jews have managed to get themselves kicked out of every country in the world, but attempts to genocide them have sadly failed. You might claim that the Jews have been ill treated because they've managed to be utter dicks to their hosts, and this is true. God has a habit of cursing people by, "Turning them over to their own sinful desires." Just because something has a how, does not mean there is no why.

Greatest Generation (GG) starts a company. GG builds the company from the ground up. GG hires American workers, uses American products, and takes great pride in what his company will do for his family and his country.

GG gives his kid Baby Boomer (BB) a job, knowing that BB will work his way up and someday inherit the company GG built. GG knows that this company will prosper and help the family for generations.

BB eventually inherits the company. BB gives his kid Gen X (GX) a job for a while but eventually fires GX to save costs. BB sends most jobs overseas and imports cheap foreigners to do the rest. BB tells GX to make his own way in life like BB did. GX must now compete against cheap labor.

GX has a kid Millennial (ML). ML complains about the low wages, lack of jobs, and competing with the offspring of all the foreign workers BB imported. BB calls ML entitled and whiney. BB says how hard he had it and how he had to make his own way in life while ML is just too entitled.

BB sells his father's company, cashes out, and retires with riches he never plans to give to his kids. He is going to spend all his money before he dies while collecting social benefits from tax revenue from all the foreigners his political peers continue to import.

This story applies to every aspect of American society. One generation took everything their parents gave them, cashed out and squeezed society for everything it had. They handed their kids and grandkids the financial and social consequences, and had the audacity to blame everyone but themselves for what happened.

Throw in a point about how BB, GX and ML all permitted feminism to fester (with varying degrees of guilt) and you can spot exactly where marriage and the family started to die.

If GG grew up in the same feminist climate as today where having a stable family is nearly impossible due to female misbehavior, GG would have never bothered to work as hard as he did or start a company.

lose some weight tubby

The white elites.
The true enemy of the white race.
Gas them and their families.

Convenience: not having enough strife to endure creates boredom and therefore hedonism.

This

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

According to Jesus up above the devil rules the world. Not God. The Jews, is just one finger in the entire demonic system. The Jesuits, the Political Occultist, the political pedophiles, the bankers, the educationers all belong to Satan.

Jews

Jesus fucking hell, what kind of a question is that?

Just because the option to be a degenerate is there, means some people go that route. That's how it works, it's a by-product of freedom, sadly.

Tssssssssssssskkkkkk

>without carrying the 1, how do I add 7+4?

scrub out the website, it is cancer

>Without blaming the actual cause..

As terrible as they are, we as a whole are very willful and useful idiots most of the time

In that case it's your fault shill. KYS

Joe McCarthy did literally nothing wrong.

it's the jews

black culture
kids now look to the rap game for profit instead of actual work
Shit doesn't work that way

Capitalism = money worship = morals are for sale, God is dead and profit is the new God.

Jews, jfc

has anyone noticed that a few threads keep coming up each month this is one of them.

The deconstruction of social norms, sexual norms, gender norms, and traditions. You can thank Hitler for that, because all of this deconstruction is essentially a rebound from Nazism. They were demonized because they were losers, and thus we have to deal with the fallout

>without naming the source of degeneracy, what is causing degeneracy?
almonds activated

>without blaming the jew
but its the jews.
pic related is what a society free of the jew hand looks like

Radical Centrist

Lil Yimmy has fucked a black tranny in the ass while cruising for hookers in Jersey

i have, 12 pounds.

All of the above, especially the Jew part.

it's simply a consequence of modernity.