windy.com/

Emergency Info:
Florida Department of Emergency Management
>floridadisaster.org

Comfy:
>The Weather Channel - Music from Local Forecasts in the 1980s-1990s
twcclassics.com/audio/years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/adviertenqueareaspodrianquedarsinluzporunoscuatromeses-2354874/
youtube.com/watch?v=V7yZUohJ8gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Barrier Island BOYSSS

what should I buy?

NOAA Recon making another pass into the eye of Cat 4 Irma. Newest data available soon...

ITS LITERALY FUCKING NOTHING

Fuel, water, food, ammo.

A sub

Is there a chance this could hit the heart of the south

Posting this again because its funny.

My old man dont fuck around.

this :but make it a tendie sub

>possibly up to 4 months without power
Irms pls go

My dad says the same shit except he doesn't even get water he just pretends it won't affect him even though it will.

Quick, will Kim nuke a hurricane?

good job lads for keeping /ahsg going

>no Puerto Ricans on Sup Forums for 4 months

not a tendie sub
REEEEEEE

So if Andrew comes again he's fine no biggie?

I've lived in Florida for 10 years but I'm always out of town whenever anything comes.

guns and ammo

>eating the bread jew

>it's not a PubSub

Space coast, I have a radio and 3 bottles of water.

Am I fucked?

literally nothing is going to happen, it's just a little rainstorm

it's not even going to hit Tampa anyways

OP's image legit looks like a prolapsed anus.

Fill up your bathtub with water before the storm hits. Wala, lots of water.

Andrew only killed 62 people in the United States

Just GTFO of the beach and your trailer park and hope a tree doesn't fall on your house. Then you'll be fine :)

Shares in water bottling companies.

t. Irma

Bread (leavened) is European, you dim fuck

My house is concrete, but I do live on the beach. I'd be in the evac, since they lift the bridges.

Threadly reminder not to model hug

t. Jay Fonseca

Fuck off my Sup Forums you fat Populete democrat

Perhaps we didn't shoot the water enough with Harvey. We must fix this mistake

Better to do that between hurricane seasons.

hurricanes with massive storm surge are the main reasons for death. Andrew had very little

/warn

Fat Bitch - Tendies, Mozza Stix, Fries

>not ordering your sandwiches wrapped in lettuce for god tier fiber levels and staying lean and trim
fucking amateur

NO please I already have one

>no interwebz
legit feel bad for you bro

>not getting all the fiber you need from eating oats every morning

a Rope.

get a meatball marinara from subway
gives fresh a whole new meaning

Hurricanes are pussies and can eat my ass. It's those pesky sharknadoes that flare up post/pre storm that scare they balls off of me.
t. florida hurricane veteran

there is literally nothing wrong with being an obese center left pundit

used to get sandwiches like this from the local pizza place in college but i stopped after freshman year cos i felt like i was dying

>not eating so much fiber anyway you ram out at least two shits the size of your forearm every day on a precise schedule and don't care about getting leaf sandwich when you lower yourself to eating fast food.

Lots of alcohol.

Sorry Puerto Rican. As an island. Are there natives who still live with no power or had family growing up with no power? Rely on them.

OUT OUT MY POL

Reeeer

>Fat Bitch
wheres the ranch dressing?

What Jay posted was taken from an interview with an AEE rep you negroid.

I was thinking it needs Buffalo Sauce and Blue cheese

Guns, Knives, Ammo, Wind-up torch, etc...

>Are there natives who still live with no power or had family growing up with no power?

No such thing.

Maybe some extremely poor illegal dominican niggers on the northeast side of the island fo sure.

this is now a sandwich thread
do you think jimmie johns will deliver during the hurricane? Do they own boats?

0-2: Florida
3-5: Georgia
6-8: The Carolinas
9: New York
Dubs: Washington, D.C.
Trips: combines with J-storm to take out entire east coast

>Wind-up torch
He meant tiki torch

How is this politics related???

>Are there natives

we killed them all

Their sandwiches are shit, get a pubsub.

You are fucked then. At least third world countries had their third world instincts to rely on. Mainly get the fuck out of there and go to America like my own family did.

I sort of feel bad for you guys. 4 months without power is like apocalypse tier happening.
You'll regress into animals or something. Start stealing solar panels from your wealthy neighbors.
I actually used to live over there for a short while about 20 years ago.
Man I miss the climate that you guys have.

t. Jay

You're not fooling me you fatty. Your program is shit btw.

No worries. There's two more coming including irma. Thanks Burmpf. At least people are getting nuked potentially!?

My bet is that Irma will hit Cancun.

If you mean natives as in tainos, then no. Tainos were wiped out by the Spanish a long time ago.

Is the media just scaring everyone again? Is this really a big nothingburger?

Well, except for being obese.

he literally is quoting the AEE verbatim you cunt

elnuevodia.com/noticias/locales/nota/adviertenqueareaspodrianquedarsinluzporunoscuatromeses-2354874/

How is hurricanes Trump's fault?

The media always makes a huge deal out of it, but you don't know if it's a nothingburger until things get closer. Right now you just prepare and wait and see.

I need to decide if I'm putting shutters up at the office tomorrow, that's a pain. Home has hurricane glass so easy mode.

its real

Now's not the time for fear, that comes later.

Fake news

Stop fear morgering, Jay.

People blamed Bush for Katrina, because you know, its always the President's fault.

I mean native white Purrto Ricans that speak Spanish who so hispanic things like eat beans and rice etc. My family grew up in the mountains of Costa Rica.. My mother grew up with no hot water and washed clothes by hand. Now that is third world.

they predicted it was going to be category 4 a few days ago and were just hoping it was going to miss and go back out to seas. Each day the chance it doesn't make landfall gets slimmer and slimmer to the point that only one model, the fucking eurotrash one that's always wrong, has it not making landfall.
Only thing for certain is that it's not going to hit texas. The florida fags are fucked, possibly the carolinas too

The globalist are only using HARP because Trump got elected

You mean everyone here? Pretty sure no one posting from P.R. is an anglo american.

I remember when I was a kid living in maryland and hurricane Isabel hit. Man that was a fun storm to watch in person.

I'm in Utah now, good luck east coast fags

Is HARP even real? Proof of this???

happenings are always politics related

Why can't it just take virginia too?

Latest GFS data mapped. Each frame is 12 hours. Good luck floridafags.

how is wind and rain a happening?

youtube.com/watch?v=V7yZUohJ8gg

Non-Floridians (except Southern Georgia) will never EVER experience the beauty of the PubSub

please send it to louisiana

WTF why is this allowed?

It's a happening when you go out for a drive afterward to look at the houses near the ocean on stilts that are literally ripped half open. The is USA level weather.

Power lines rip off and snap and snarl on the ground. Trees turn over, bash houses in. It tosses the law furniture into the neighbor's windows. You don't know from fun.

Holy shit, Rip. Florida. We hardly knew you.

wind and rain have the potential to destroy cities and ruin people's lives, kind of like your country's domestic policy

Your dad is like mine lmao
Dude bought water, filled up his car, and said fuck it