- boredom
- fear of failure/success
- self-sabotage
- discomfort/anxiety avoidance
- ADHD
- Laziness
- Loneliness
- Hopelessness/nihilism

After the 100 I'll tally up the responses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>listing only negative reasons
How about for the bantz and crazy news articles and happenings and talking to crooked tooth bongs, angry Turks, resentful Serbs, rational Dutch and Danes, witty nips, and salty Mexicans. Plus all the things you listed

bored as fuck
a bit lonely

don't bump shit threads cunt.

Boredom
Education
Banter
Loneliness
Blackpill

Pure entertainment.

I'm here to shitpost.

Notice how none of these responses are positive.

HIS IMPLICATION IS THAT THIS PLACE IS BAD MMKAY.

This is called subconsciously trying to get you to leave this site.

It's entertaining, and sometimes interesting and enlightening.

Im here to shill

I'm sipping a cup of coffee before going into my home gym to work my b-ceps and t-ceps because it's time to make these pythons a bit more sick.

this place is a hub of internet culture and powerful intel/counter-intel tool used by countless user.gov; why wouldn't you be here?

>I'm here to shitpost.

Mostly and sometimes I try to write genuine advice or opinion.

> to kill niggers and jews

for the keks

art

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

I love seeing all those drumpftards still thinking he will build the wall.

Blackpill
Disillusionment from MSM
Happening watch
Need to interact with like minded individuals
Hopelessness
Boredom

I love kicking sand into frog faces, and I figure the krauts needs a break from that a few times a century or so.

fuck off, your country is nothing more than a jewish trick

One of the few places I can speak the truth without the Jews ruining my life and/or getting me arrested.

kek, he's on death's door.

The last two mainly. Fighting against nihilism has been a constant struggle for me.

I have been here waiting for you shill soon I will come for you.

I hate registering on websites, and 4chin has boards for most things.

I used to only come to Sup Forums when there was a happening. Now I'm here every day because it feels like every day there's a happening.

white genocide
disgust with the "real world"
and with the left and their solipsism

also the happenings

I'm a false antichrist, and knowing to well what the game is I come here to push user to Orthodox Christianity and Classical thinking because if I'm not the real antichrist then I'm sure as hell gonna make this forum very fucking hostile to the real deal when it comes on earth.

>Why are you here?
Because it's one of the few places on the internet where the truth isn't censored.

Keeping my brain open to the contemporary gestalt m8. You can't get it undiluted elsewhere cos of all the ads and ID normie whores and censorship and whatnot

Autism
Shitposting
Actual News
Different opinions than mainstream
blackpill
tinfoil hat

Happening addiction, and the salt regarding US being a white nation.

>Loneliness

This. Was a Chad, then got sick and had to move back in. Been a Sup Forumsack ever since. 6 years now. God damn.

>Boredom

>some anxiety

>Was a Chad, then got sick
Syphilis every time

laughs

Disability

I want to change the world

>1 post by this ID

News . This is my counter balance to all other news sources .

Only place that ever told me the truth. I spent childhood and adolescence soaked in lies about race and the great evils of the white man. Sup Forums was where I gained edification.

Pure entertainment as well, for me, regardless

shitposting is fun, so that is postive.

All of the above minus the ADHD

To spread gommunism XD

for the memes

Self sabotage.

because Sup Forums became boring
durr

Lonely, memes, and the truth. I have been forced to learn about how horrible I, as a straight white male, am for my whole life, and the only place I can be proud of who I am is here it feels like

For the lolz of course

I come here for laughs. I try to say things that I think are profound and life altering but what has me addicted for now is lolz. I keep getting banned from other places too. I am a message board junkie since the mid 90's. :(

truth

Meemees! Also political, economic, social commentary. Also disaffected member of society.

Why would adhd cause someone to be here?
Quick rundown?

lulz

>Attemting to shrink Sup Forums
lmao

Wouldn't (((you))) like to know.

because you can't get internet banter anywhere else like here

I like to keep my finger on the pulse of current affairs and events around the globe.

Best place to get news desu, just gotta sort through all the "xd habbeding" threads

Because I believe this board is a legitimate political force and I hope to further the aims of white nationalism. I think Sup Forums is the best place to do that currently.

dank memes

Your mum.

In short, it's a meme you dip