Pick one

Megachurches are degenerate

>Gamer
>White

no you pick one faggot

>Taco nigger
>White
Pick one

LMAO you sad brainwashed red state dadys boy FAGGOT. You cant even think for yourself.

i saw him in sunrise, fl several years ago. He was pretty redpilled. Dudes a straight up capitalist as any godfearing man should be,

Two things can be true:
1. Leftists are attacking him because they hate Christianity. They are testing the waters before they move on to other Christian figures.
2. Joel Osteen is worth 40 million USD. He is a con man.

Matthew 6:24
>No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

>open video
>"I like jewish men"
>close video

i'll say this stranger, all this man in the video is doing is saying encouraging words, people who genuinely watch it, it might help them to carry on through their sufferings. did you not watch the video? how do we not think for ourselves?

It's ok, user. We all get lost along the way. Just know that whatever else happens in your life Jesus still loves you.

Megachurches are retarded and I wouldn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him but it shows the extent to which jews, marxists and atheists hold sway in the media that this basically innocent, random guy has basically become the villain of a major natural disaster.

He is a known conman. Guess what he did the first service he held after the hurricane? He passed around the collection plates... Anyone who feels like he is helping them with encouraging words is a moron. All people who have mega churches are going to burn in hell.

This guy is obviously a shyster, but the ire against him is just a thinly veiled attack against white people in general.

All services everywhere always pass around the collection plate... Is that really the best smear campaign you psycho marxists can come up with?

>converted to a religion because of Reddit trolls
You've hit a new low. Consider flagellation.

I hate marxists as much as the next guy but this guy has always been a smarmy, conniving sack of shit, he exploits religious belief to scam people out of money.

It was bizarre how they tried to hit him so hard all at once. I'm sure a lot of people have it out for him, but still.

Haven't you read any comments on the articles of that guy? If you find 1% of people who like him in comments, that's a lot.

He is a literal heretic.

YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE MONEY OFF JESUS!

He also rapes little kids.

>osteen
>not a charlatan
goddamn you micks are fucking dumb. I hate the brits for what they did to you.
no, it isnt dude

Yeeeeesssssssssssss. Turn the filthy goyim against him!

Osteen is pozzed and is rightfully shredded for hardly ever mentioning things like you know....the Bible or Jesus Christ.

He's a feel-good money grabber shyster.

Like all christians.... you can see the evil in their eyes.

Proddy traitor fuck

>preaches word of jesus
>worth 40 million dollars
you're not following the teachings of jesus if you're worth 40 million for preaching.

Why are all these Marxists getting so mad at a good man with a positive message?
Is it because Joel Osteen is reviving Christianity and putting an end to the subversive plot to destroy Christian civilization?

see...

IDK man

He has those devil eyes, yknowwhadamma saying?

Yes it is. The church and Christianity is perceived as a white institution. Leftist attacking this guy for being a shyster is implicitly providing an outlet to rail against him and what they feel is white oppression.

Every attack of this nature is viewed by leftists through this lens. Part of why they are angry with him is because he is white.

>No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD

Good, so I hope you gave away all your belongings and are using a public library computer since you're such a """"good"""" Christian, eh Shekelstein?

Fuck it everyone here disapproves him and hates him. Wtf I love Joel osteen now

>grow up Christian
>always hate this creepy faggot
>libshits start a smear campaign on him
>forced to sympathize with him because now the enemy of my enemy is my ally

He a heretic though. He personaly prophets by preaching awful "Gospel of Prosperity". He's a wolf pretending to be a shepard.

If you ignore the Christian parts of his sermons he is simply a self-help positive speaker. Those guys make millions as well. I just tire of the growing hypocrisy that the media and commies show Christianity.

They call Osteen a fake christian, then slam him for not being christian "enough".

>Christianity is a corrupt religion of pedophiles who only care about money
Ok why do you liberals love Islam so much then? Their most famous holy religious icon raw dogged a 4 year old girl and married her. Imams only exist for profit and kiddie grooming. Give me one way in which Joel Osteen's church is less moral than a shitskin church.

Have any studies been done on his followers? I bet they live happier lives. Some people need this support in their life. Life can suck. People often feel alone and disconnected from reality. He is an anchor for them.

We dont love Islam, we are just trying to stop the right from their natural impulse to genocide people. If the Muslims ever try and get real power in america then we will shit on them just like we do to Christians.

Reminder that Pastor Anderson is the most based protestant pastor in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU&t=153s

>If the Muslims ever try and get real power in america then we will shit on them just like we do to Christians.

They'll convert or kill their brain dead leftist allies long before they attempt to seize power.

>Isn't the 1st Commandmant, "Thou Shall not Kill?"
>"No, it's actually Thou Shall have no other Gods before Me..."

KEK

Joel Osteen is very charismatic and his sermons are really captivating but he's just making a quick buck of Christianity.

Whenever I stumble on a bluepilled video I cleanse the palate with some Commander Rockwell.

>I cleanse the palate with some Commander Rockwell.
share some

Watched and listened to Joel several years ago and he is a great motivator.

Just counter by asking how many synagogues and mosques were open during the hurricane

Anyone who's making millions off of spreading the Christian message is a con artist. If he was a real Christian and not just an opportunistic nihilist he would be donating all of his excess profits to the church or Christian charities, and keeping only what's necessary to live the life of an average white American.

>Adolf Hitler wanted to kill anyone who wasn't blonde haired and blue eyed.

I hope they repeat this lie until the end of time because it's so stupid and unbelievable and got my entire class questioning the holohoax back in elementary school.

>Just counter by saying Joel Osteen is just as bad as muslims

True, my dad told me this when I was a child and my immediate response was "But Hitler didn't even have blonde hair and blue eyes. Wouldn't he have to kill himself?". My dad's response was a shrug. I think that primed me for the red pill.

Christians remember a thing from two from Muslims.
Such as how women and fags need to be treated.

youtube.com/watch?v=6FYyi9YrwRo

George Lincoln Rockwell on The Joe Pyne Show. Rockwell comes off as articulate and knowledgable while Pyne just lies, insults, and threatens whenever Rockwell trips him up.

Osteen is a prosperity gospel preacher, basically he creates in himself what the church congregants hope to be - rich, good family, etc. On Christianity itself though he's no good. He promises salvation (and therefore success in life) without the need for sacrifice. But when normal people find that life is still full of suffering despite being 'saved' they either fall away worse than before, or become convinced of a need for 'more help,' i.e. buying more of osteen's programs and books

I can't wait to get to hell so I can help overthrow "h¡§" kingdom.

he's not a Christian preacher. he's a prosperity gospelist, trying to assuage wealthy people's guilt for worshiping money. he, and a few other megachurch preachers were asked about one of the main tenets of Christianity once, about needing to believe that Jesus died for our sins. He answered that he didn't think it was required to get to Heaven.

He's a charlatan.

They are crying because he didn't let people inside his stage during hurricane Harvey. Place was flooded though, they're just autists.

He lied about it being flooded
youtu.be/v7xHr0CCOCU

very uplifting message. thanks OP

Good goy Nixon sucks up to his jewish masters and they repay him by throwing him out of office.

They never have an answer for it.

Me: "Why would brown haired people fight for a brown haired guy who wanted to kill brown haired people?"

Teacher: "He was very sneaky"

I kind of pity you guys ITT falling for Joel Osteen. It's not that the guy doesn't do good in the world, it's that he's preaching an incomplete version of Christianity. Being a Christian isn't all about your fee fees and feeling encouraged. If you're just looking for that, than by all means continue watching Osteen and other self help people. Put simply, you need to know that being a Christian is a hard road, but the peace and comfort you can experience is that much better for it. Pic related.

What an entitled cunt. It's Osteen private property, he can do whatever he wants with it. Thank the lord America hasn't gone full communist yet and started forcing us to house leeches. I really fear for the future when I hear/see things like this.

>being moved to tears by Joel Osteen
>Joel fucking Osteen

Literally just pop positivity with a light slathering of Christianity. Do you cry when you read a self help book or see a a pickup artistry too? Bahahahaha

>liberals started the smear campaign
no fool
millions of conservative christians dislike the guy
he's a greedy scam artist who preaches 95% of the time that the more money you give to his church the richer and happier you will be

prosperity preachers are a pox on modern Christianity in America and are a part of a reason why so many Christians are so greedy and degenerate because they believe that as long as they give money they're good and that wealth is a sign of favor with God

i dont feel sad at all that he's getting smeared

FUCKING
BASED
youtu.be/E34Oxc-lP6U

>realize he is a christian preacher with a positive message
This fool is heritical... let the libs have their fun with him.

if only he'd done missionary work in congo for twenty years prior to becoming a billionaire. also who is td jakes? youtube.com/watch?v=kB7XYmkt-Eo

While we're on the subject what do you guys think of John Macarthur?

>if you're a christian you can't have a lot of money

>realize he is a christian preacher with a positive message
dude he's a fucking scammer. and im a christfag

>Calvinist
Literal heresy

I don't want to get too much into Calvinism vs Arminianism, we could make a separate thread for that... I'm not too concerened with secondary issues right now, is there anything damning that he teaches that I should stay away from?

Cutting off your balls also helps.
Matthew 19:12
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Joel Osteen is a false prophet. I suppose he seems like a good guy from the perspective of an infidel who is sympathetic to Christianity, but from a Christian fundamentalist perspective, he is pure shit.

What's the context to this verse? Or is it some cherry picked verse that you throw around so you can say "christcucks btfo"?

youtu.be/MyKNmvJYO7o

That was such a good movie.

>you can buy your way into heaven
>positive message

nice divide and conquer, shlomo

I use to think he was a clown. Then i watched his church show and the guy has a positive uplifting message. Who cares if he's rich off it? Hes like a Tony Robbins type w Jesus sprinkled in.

Paid shills have been recently been attacking Christianity, This could get really bad

Osteen is more of a motivational speaker than anything- but he does profit like a mother fucker off of Lakewood church.
>his followers are cult tier obsessed with him
Personally I don't think he's a bad guy, But also I don't think too much of people who profit off of the faith.

I'm a native Houstonian
>i thought the facebook campaign attacking him was a little over the top

>but it does bring into question churches who get tax breaks but close there doors during disasters.

>there should be stipulations that if your church gets tax breaks then you need to provide shelter in times of state emergency

This.

Churches should ONLY be cathedrals or built in their image on a smaller scale

I'm an extremely conservative Christian and I never recommend anyone tune into Olsteen. However, that Sermon was really not that bad. If this gets people to convert, why not support it?

Has anyone ever heard Joel Osteen say Jesus' name in any context?

Foreword: I'm an American expat living in regional Australia.

My father (Korean war vet, passed away 2 years ago from pneumonia - bless his soul), a huge Joel fan who he watched every Sunday on t.v., met Joel Osteen in the summer of 2011, while Joel was on one of his church tours.

I was surprised at how insanely humble and based this guy is. He talked with my father one on one for about 25 minutes about life and religion; he praised my father for cooking gooks and thanked him for his service. He enjoyed that my father grew up small town and on a farm, saying that "all the best folk grow up on farms, learning hard work and persistence pays off at an early age."

Afterward, he gave my father a blessing and shook his hand. Didn't ask for a hand out, donation, anything at all -- just a fuckin' top notch dude who speaks nothing but good.

Fuck the lefties. Fuck the degenerate. Joel is a good guy and he made his wealth legitimately just like Trump. Hard work pays off.

I'm watching your video now, but I just don't fucking trust this guy.

The dude preaches prosperity gospel. It doesn't take a fucking fundamentalist bible swallowing christian monk to realize that he is bad for people, bad for christianity, and just a general con artist.

Pick your battles, you stupid fucking cucks. Don't stoop to this nonsensical tribalism, when you do you reveal that you are different flavors of the same mediocre extreme left bullshit special snowflake that you despise.

You have to be smarter than them if you want to win. You have to think critically about yourself and everything you know, as well as what they know.

And jesus fucking christ you have to be a willfully delusional moron to not understand that

1. This man convinces people to send their last pennies in moments of desperation by claiming that they will be rewarded later with wealth by god

2. This man lives in a fundamentally non christian manner. Do I need to start listing verses about wealth and christianity?

Shit, you stupid white niggers, this guy is LITERALLY THE JEWISH STEREOTYPE AND YOU'RE BLINDLY DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE HE HAPPENS TO BE ON YOUR SIDE.

FUCK YOU YOU GOD DAMN NORMIES REEEEE

Have you actually read through this thread? Most people are not supporting him.

This guy is a known conman. I'm talking ''Join this multi-level marketing and you'll be rich!!'' Kind of conman who consistently parts his congregation from their money on pain of getting kicked out of the church. A quasi-cult in which your family pressures you into donating as much as 90% of your income in church activities, and you can-t say no or you can say good bye to friends and family.

If you were moved by this, then you just fell for Satan's silvered tongue, dressed like a priest.

>Prosperity Gospel
>Redpilled
Pick one

And my comment is a general vent directed at the shocking number of comments ITT who appear to be defending him.

It doesn't matter, I'm sick and dying and Sup Forums is a magical place where you can say whatever you want and that's why I love you stupid white niggers.

-t. straight white jew