This nigger must be joking, that's worth $500,000 at least

Go for it big boy

Man this guy is retarded

FREEEEEE PHARMA BRO

KEK

The fuck did he mean by this?

So is he larping or what?

This guy is growing on me.

Is he an absolute shit poster or is he for real?

would be better to get bill's hair so they can prove that bastard son of his is real.

think chelsea's hair would also work

I just finished eating.

She's probably bald from all her medical problems and wears a wig...

What a fucking weirdo, should we all send him bags of pubes if hes after hairs?

What the fucking hell does this even mean?

Is he trying to claim that the cult these fuckers belong to is so obsessed with eternal life that they would use cloning and mind mapping to imprint onto the clone and continue living as a new form?

>mfw some retard faces a felony for snipping some hair with scissors, not realizing that only the follicle contains dna

I think he has DNA evidence that she was involved in a murder. and needs the hair to prove it

>Shkreli at it again.
The nigga is live again as we speak. Someone ask him what is going on and see his response.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0dKDJeQAds

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzg7Ybv2Pmo

What this bong said

Hillary was cloned. world leaders are clones. We're a slave race to reptilian aliens.

I came buckets

Do you ever stop LARPing my dude?

I think at some point you decided you would just LARP though life.

was anonfiver right?

WHY DIDNT WE LISTEN

>people seriously think that assault is the right way to go about this.
Doesn't she still need to get haircuts every so often?

>can sequence dna from hair
the only thing you can learn from hair is what genes a person has to code for keratin.
most dna tests require buccal tissue (cells from the inner surface of your cheeks) either directly swabbed, or extracted from a large enough amount of saliva. or blood, or a substantial enough amount of skin tissue, and not just the immediate layer on top but the more living layers beneath.

King fucking troll.
10 MILLION EMAILS!

>Hillary was cloned.
Who the fuck would she be cloned from?

Hes pretty hot in a quirky sort of way.

yes. about everything. he's a clone himself, he admitted so.

Ask her to be the first to use your new hair brush as it would be cool for her to do so. Get your gf or wife to do it. Boom easy 10,000 at least.

fun fact: lucifer is the god of light. the hebrew word for satan is "ra" (the egyptian god of light back when the pharoahs were white)

Any Spaniards confirm that you guys are funny about who cuts your hair, and has the clippings?

Bump. There is a basement! Keep digging!

still gotta have live cells friend, they'd have to pluck it.

How about "messing up" with the comb/brush?

This madman is gonna get himself into a (((sudden heart attack))))

he also said to kill off most of the world's women, and also the spine beetles. he also doesnt blame da joos, what kind of redpill are you trying to sell in this establishment?

If you really wanted to do that why would you advertise it on social media? She's just going to go out of her way now to ensure that doesn't happen.

An uber-hillbilly.

Why not both?

(Mostly shitposter imo)

suppose that could work

Anyone in the position with that close proximity to Hilldog wouldn't be dumb enough to believe Skreli would ever pay up though

he's not after anything substantial, just another episode of analbanian being analbanian and stirring as much shit up as he can

Well, that's only partly true, the bodies are cloned, not the brains.

They are cloned so the real individual can be killed and the clone can be used as a puppet of sorts to follow any orders given.

GUYS HES NOT FUCKInG KIdDING HE BELIEVES HIllARY IS HALF HUmAN HALF REPTILiAN.

Operation hair gather is a go.

Get on this.

but how can an albanian cry usa pls halp when the albanian goes against their god

Schrekli is talking about cloning and Hillary rn.

>Revelations

i just threw up

>An uber-hillbilly.
Huh. I never thought about it before, but if you make one of those retarded couple portmanteaus like Brangelina, but with Hillary and Bill Clinton, you get Hillbilly.

>Extra for a pube?

he needs one with a big juicy root

>I must confirm sequence
>Payment after sequence matches
You're assuming you have it correct already, I see.

at least someone learned from seth rich

Lucifer is not the god of light, he is not a god, he is not the opposite of God, he is a created being that rebelled against God because he believed he was worthy of worship more than his creator, GOD. This is why the powers that be in the world seek a system to worship the created rather than the creator.

based shkreli

Shkreli is really trying hard these days, i guess i have no choice but to grab Hillary by the hair. I want to believe.

what happened to him?

Not just directly contacting Bubba's mistress for a few hairs from a brush.

Lucifer means Light Bringer, that's all, not a god just a fallen angel.

Yeah good luck to any faggot that attempts to get within a 100ft vicinity of HRC. She is heavily gaurded 24/7 and her body gaurds are armed to the teeth.

KEKKKkKkKkKkKkKkKkK

Schkreli "Hillary is half reptilian half human"

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

why is the lord of darkness called "light bringer"??

Hey there BIll, you still hitting her?

The Jews buried the fake dinosaur bones in 4800BC to make the ancient Egyptians doubt their Gods.

>i believe HRC will kill to protect secrets
>let me go ahead and steal what i believe to be incriminating information
>from the top of her head
>in a very noticeable way
sounds like you've really thought this through

He's going to get someone shot and then imprisoned.
Guess some user will be a jailhouse hero

fuck you

Anyone remember when he was hiding under his desk afraid that Hillary's goons were after him?

tfw honestly can't remember if it was real or just a fever dream

nice job missing the point entirely. what group of people do you think wrote the bible? also what group of people hates paganism and polytheism among whites the most?

this guy has no imagination. You want a hillary hair? I can get you a hillary hair. Gonna cost you more than measyly 5k however

He's probably just doing it to fuck with her. I mean, she's on a book signing tour right now, which usually requires that she interacts with people and poses for selfies. However, Shrekli's little tweet is probably going to make them increase security and make life more miserable for Hillary on her tour. The fact that grabbing a hair can be done by anyone, and doesn't require sneaking an item past security, makes the threat much more difficult to deal with.

I like to think he's making a mockumentary of George Webb irl.

>Tfw no GILF to Creampie

yeah, the bible wants you to think that the a good guy is actually the worst evil. just like the jews want you to think hitler was the ultimate evil

He is called light bringer because he is the symbolization of the ultimate in rationality. The god/demon/angel/spirit/archetype of the conception of arrogance, understanding, and rationality.

It would make sense that the spirit of knowledge would be one that leads to a monomania with the material world. The materium is infinitely explainable, it is as it is. Attempting to know more of it than God is the ultimate arrogance.

Can someone give me a timeline of events in this saga?

Depends on what you mean by darkness and light.

You can appear righteous while having a dark, evil heart.

is ra/helios/lucifer/etc the same as the character faust? (fun fact: i'm pretty sure faust is illegal in israel)

BRO Some of us are eating as we browse.

>Lucifer, the Light-Bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual or selfish Souls? Doubt it not!

also since kek is the "bringer-in" of light (the one who creates a path out of the chaos for ra to come in), does that mean kek is the one who will bring about the return of satan or something? is kek evil?

fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

I hated this guy last year, but this year he's growing on me.

He came good on his Wu Tang Clan promise.

He just accused them of killing and put a price on Hillary's body samples.
Couldn't he get arrested for this?

>crowd of people show up to her book signing events with lint rollers and start rubbing clinton's pantsuits and/or head in an attempt to get a strand

I think hes trying to bait someone into taking him out to avoid his prison sentence.

see and and and the OP, in that order.

He's still bummed he got fucked over by the pharma kikes. Will he ever be happy again, why doesn't he just go back to day trading.

what is the point of getting a hair from her?

Is it confirmed that he will do time in prison?

That's pretty rude user.
Made me panic and get out a mirror.