What's your 5 year plan, Sup Forums?

What's your 5 year plan, Sup Forums?

Make my bed and nofap and git my suberpowers xDxDxD

finish school, get a job, gain fluency in German, and marry gf when I have 40k in savings

>Commie five year plan

finish degree, hopefully get a shelf stocking job, gain 20lbs of muscle, prepare to begin writing book (planning to start in 6 or 7 years)

honestly, the future is so uncertain that i feel like long term plans would just cause distress . I just try to learn things and make my life a little better each day.

postpone suicide by a day, every day.

Make enough crypto gains to relocate to a fortified rural compound far away from the hordes of shitskins we're being flooded with.

continue to spread AIDS to my local community

get a college degree,get a gf,meet my dad

clean my room, ignore the jewish question, watch my wife fuck her black bf, clean my room some more

There will be war in 3, so tough luck, planners.

Only valid thing to do is to prepare; both by physically and emotionally and to equip yourself. Train hard, because the purge will be brutal, ugly but glorious in the end.

>Survive

Finish my vet degree and marry a qt

>get a shelf stocking job

>no 2 years unpaid stocking apprenticeship

I agree. I like Peterson, but whenever someone claims to have the answer to life or have something to make your lie better, I just kind of shrug, and ignore.

Oh look, it's one of those egotistical threads where nobody gives a shit about what anyone else says. Saged.

To accomplish ALL my goals in *4* years.

This, the chinks aren't making it easy tho.

Join military.
Kill wogs in the name of Queen and country.
10 years time retire from service and get into the increasingly fashy politics of the United Kingdom.

Will be rad.

Get into good shape and become the best I can be physically and mentally.

Are you me?

Why not get married now? Share your success with her if she's the one you love.

Why not start now? You can always change the parts you don't like in 6 or 7 years.

You can plan for the future and live in the present at the same time. View them as flexible goals that can change with you, since we all grow as people over the course of years. You can very well have plans for the future and still keep in mind that tomorrow might never come.

Suicide isn't worth it, and I think you know this, since you've postponed it so much. Find some things which bring you joy. Life isn't something to be thrown away, and it isn't cheap. Life is far more than anything you can ever see or hear or touch.

Whoever loves money never has enough; whoever loves wealth is never satisfied with their income. This too is meaningless.

To take a giant shit on Jordan Peterless's face.

I think I'll write this hear, largely for myself. fuck i feel so out of it today.

>Finish School
>get job somewhere I want to actually be and have my own place(likely Texas or Nevada)
>Get myself figured out, create my identity, follow interests, become educated(Tech, gunz, lifting, cars, psychiatry, and face any of my inadequacies)
>Bring wife into the states
>Pay any debts I may have within that five years(possibly 7)(car, credit, etc)

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF FUCK I FEEL SO WEAK NOT BEING ABLE TO MAKE MYSELF DO STUFF, OR HAVE SELF CONTROL.

Finish school, get a job, leave this godforsaken country

have more kids, enhance my gardening skills, enhance my mechanics skills, write a book/start a video series dedicated to my kids teaching essential knowledge I wish was thought in schools (or at least more focused on) but isn't

Relax, nigga, you da man. You got the key, nigga. Stay sharp, nigga.

Once you make one change, let the momentum keep you doing good things for yourself. It gets easier with time. The first steps are the most difficult to take.

I only have a 2.5 year plan, Dr. Peterson.
>continue working as a youth pastor
>get associates via online classes
After that, I'm not sure. Probably University, but I'm not sure what for. Maybe psychology. There's good money to be had in that and a large need in the US. Plus, I like helping people. Other avenues of possible study for me would be Seminary (I'm not sure if I have a strong enough faith to be a Pastor, but they have great job security for the next 25 years) or business (I don't think I'm ruthless enough for it).

I'm currently in the fourth year of a 5 year plan.

- pursue a promotion at work. Achieved
- work out and diet for health and fitness. Achieved
- pay down all debt besides my mortgage. 2 months and will be achieved.
- Decide whether to stay in current home or upgrade. 1 year to decide.

I'm 32, what can I plan for anymore? it's over

Marry my girlfriend,buy some farmland and a farmhouse.Have one maybe two kids for now.Raise some animals for food and grow also.Stay the fuck away from the world while I can before I gotta brace my kids for it.

Clean my room.

Air Force, pay off student debt (10K) probably work on motivation by doing recreational activities. Get a mate.

Five year plans are for commies. I'll stick to my ongoing plan to get paid and stay nimble.

Wouldn't the military pay off your student debt?

One more thing to add:
>keep preparing for happening

Work, save up, entertain myself when not working, and see if the world is still here in 5 years.

>Clean my room.

Does JP really say this shit? I've only seen a few vids so far.

>Five year plans are for commies. I'll stick to my ongoing plan to get paid and stay nimble.
This

Finish school
That's all I have planned for the next two years

i'm going to college on the government's dime, I have an easy 5 year plan mr. Kermit. Now go clean your room...

I don't know until tomorrow but I think they do

Only a few vids? Sort yourself out!

He does, and he even goes into depth about how it means much more than simply cleaning up .

I don't even have a 5 day plan. Just trying to live in the present moment brings enough existential worry. Adding hypotethical future moments into the mix would make existence unnecessarily complex.

But in one of his vids, his room is a mess.

Do you write on paper the stuff you're supposed to do tomorrow?

To not be a trannypedopagan like him

Coal - from 36 million tonnes to 130 million tonnes
Iron - from 3 million tonnes to 15 million tonnes
Oil - from 2 million tonnes to 29 million tonnes
Electricity - from 5,000 million to 36,000 million kilowatts

Then build
Turkestan-Siberian Railroad
The Dneiper Dam
The Belomor Canal

plus kill all kulaks.

world ends on september 23rd you retarded shabbos goy

That's my plan too.

increase steal output
mine more coal
increase heavy industry capacity
indoctrinate school aged children
subvert the opponent

>get law degree
>practice criminal law, defense
>amass connections and create network
>buy land
>marry aryan goddess
>fug like rabbits
>raise children on said land like I was raised on my farm

Probably closer to a 7 year plan but I think I can knock it out in 5.

I've been listening to Peterson for about 10 months now and I still can't attain the motivation necessary to sort myself out.

Why do you think he waffles on so much about tidying your room? Start small and do things within your immediate vicinity and go from there.

depends
>we go to war with NK
I join up with the marines and die for my country
>we don't
I join up anyways, but I'll be able to finish my associates degree and enroll as a comfy officer and stare angrily across the DMZ for a few years and use the GI bill to finish my bachelors and go to law school, then the worlds my oyster. after military and law school experience politics is the next logical step, then pic related.

Well right now I'm learning a language and I've stuck with it longer (3 months) than any other self improvement goal I've ever had.

should be about half way through cleaning my room by then

My problem is being stuck for years in a job with no future, being unable to do anything about it, despite of several attempts.

mass-industrialize russia just in time for ww2

avoid nuclear fallout.

There's still hope bro.

Why would you want to learn German?

>do I look like a guy with a plan?

finish degree
get job
marry gf

An then die five years later in inexcruciable pain in your bed

Four year Army contract then once I ETS I'm traveling around the world for a year.

Hooah

better than an hero desu

checked, fuck plans, be the guy who's ready for anything

Finish my degree
Move back to japan with gf
Get a job at an international school
Get married

what kind of question is that

>finish engineering degree, hopefully this spring
>get a job
>job hop for maximum salary
>marry gf
>pay Mr Sheckelstein's student loans off
>buy land
>impregnate GF after she finished her PhD.
>continue to impregnate wife post birth
>repeat ad infinitum

>planning to start in 6 or 7 years
What, when the time is right and you wake up and the sun is shining and your morning wood is so perfect and glorious that songbirds land on it and chirp sweetly to you while you make your coffee?
Start now, faggot.
It doesn't mean you have to quit your job, but you can absolutely spare an hour here or there or half an hour every evening after work working on the next step, however small that step may be.
It's not going to be perfection from the start - genius turns of phrase aren't going to flow from your pen like jism from Peter North's urethra - just sit down and put in the fucking work.
Or wait six or seven years for the perfect time - that way if you get hit by a bus before 2023 you can put on your tombstone "Was Just About to Start Working On Not Being a Worthless Fag"

fair point

>sup doodes just a guy in engineering with a sweet sexy PhD. student girlfriend
>also I'm unemployed
>and have a girlfriend on Sup Forums
>larping this hard

Writing a book takes dilligence and a certain type of setting (social, professional, emotional). Things don't just flow..or they do but only for a few phrases. Delaying sometimes (could) works if user gets into the place where he needs to be in order to finish his work.

It's not 6 years before I start, it's 6 years to prepare. There are thousands of pages of philosophy and literature alongside scientific/practical things I need to read before I write anything. I've been working on that as well as the plot for the past 2 years.

I wish you the best of luck user.
What is the plot?
Do you have the chapters all laid out?
Do you have the work already written within?

This is a possibility but it is much more likely that it is being used as an excuse for procrastination.
Also, if you get 6-7 years down to your "planned" start time and find out that the little bits of work you did before then really were worthless, fine - scrap them.
But 99.999% chance it's just being used as a "yeah ill get to it one day" which never comes.
Like the 7 Habits of highly effective people book mentions, these are Important but NOT Urgent activities, meaning nobody is going to breath down your neck to pressure you to get them done. The only external push you will feel to do them will be when you realize it's too late.
Which is why I suggest to the other poster to stop being a 7-Year Bitch and start now. 15 minutes. Sketch an outline. Take your cock out of that guy's ass and take a step forward for yourself.

To clean my room.

I thought the same but apparently user is planning to do research which will help him regardless if he actually finishes it or not. My money is on the fact that he will finish it and that the outline is already in place. The outline is usually in place even before you have the idea of writing it. Procrastination is often like the plague. I have been "planning" my second book for six years. Kill me now.

kek, he address it in one his videos
he was just out of moving basically

>What is the plot?
Very long and too reliant on interconnections to sound good in a post, it's mostly about radical romanticism inspired by pre-Hitler German occultism and neognosticism in an 1800s post-lowfantasy world

>Do you have the chapters all laid out?
Nope, I have the general plot events laid out and those are continually being tweaked and expanded as I work on the world and come up with new possibilities

>Do you have the work already written within?
Written and cinematically visualized

Can I get a cameo in your novel?
What are you thinking of naming it?

I don't have one. I'm just trying to lose weight right now. When I'm healthy, I'll figure out what I need to do next.

to keep working and saving as much moneys as possible and invest in my own business so i can live a relatively comfy life. Learning german is also on my do list. Oh, almost forgot, and watch the whole shitshow that the world is going to be in 5 years from now, i mean Best leader threatening right and left, US becoming a house of card version, not to mention how polarized it is and other fucked up shit, European union getting enriched to its own demise and more hilarious things. Seriously, this timeline is funny and bizarre at the same time.

WMAF couple? kek

give me your first name (it will be modified a lot) and last initial, hair and eye color, and a simple description of your facial features, you will be a university intellectual

it will be called Abyr followed by a single-word subtitle for each installment

Nothing

Get a job or start my own firm.

I just need to start making money asap. Ideally get my own home and new car. And then get a gf.

My name is William, surname ends in C, hair is blonde, eyes are green and I have quite undefined, soft facial features.
Thank you, based best-selling author.

surname begins* with C

either make decent money or blow my brains out

Make us all part of a Freikorps division.
It's the right thing to do, user.

its an entire metaphor for removing yourself from a state of chaos and moving towards a state of order, which then transcends into your daily life. Watch more of his videos

In ce domeniu, ce oras, varsta?

Graduate. Get a job in web development, or something more dignified if I'm smart enough. Lose weight and keep it off, get a conservative boyfriend that's a loser like me, make a shitty web comic about ayyy lmaos and AI. Have more of a solid routine I stick to. Become a more conscientious and responsible person in general.

we need to make every white male on pol have the same goals, with whatever good career path they are best suited for

no women on pol, you must be pretending.