Is ancestryDNA a scam? My results say I'm mostly Asian and African ancestors but i'm fucking a white male

Is ancestryDNA a scam? My results say I'm mostly Asian and African ancestors but i'm fucking a white male.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-6Prk6LoK50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They said I was a Eurasian-Negroid with a little bit of Jewish and Native American in me. Fucking bullshit!

you fucking retard, it says you're primarily european

Why are you fucking a white male, user?

>a white male
guess again nigger

I got all Irish and Scandinavian.

Im not sure if thats accurate since my moms side of the family were North Spain castizo who colonized Puerto Rico. Although they may have been ethnically irish since they have green eyes and light skin

>but i'm fucking a white male.

Being a fag who shags white men doesn't make you white, Tyrone Chang.

First of all, GEDmatch is much more reliable than all genetic companies

Second, you're an amerimutt

It only has about a 50% chance of being right. Watched a news story about these DNA ancestry sites and they are pretty much bullshit. You are just as better off as guessing.

idk, but doing Ancestry or 23andme lets you import the data from it into other services like My Heritage or Family Tree DNA for free or really cheap

Fucking lucky. I got like European, Asian, Negroid, and Native American.

It's horseshoes and hand grenades. Rail, faster ships, and such make the whole thing really a guesstimate. When people report having 4/4 grandparents from a country and they match other people's DNA segments, then they classify that DNA as "Italian" or whatever.

My grandfather is 100% Italian, but his results say he's 10% middle eastern. If you actually check the results for Middle eastern it's fucking wide and extends into southern Italy, where we know his grandfather (and great grandparents, etc.) are from.

Stock image for the DNA service, not his own results.

Oy vey!

You're a nigger!

They're horseshoes and hand grenades. They can confirm if you're way off - if you think you're half irish and you ring up at 2% then you probably aren't. But precisely measuring DNA is hard, especially in the past century (Faster ships, planes, more people traveling longer distances and marrying outside of their hometown).

They are not a meme in the area of relatives. Found out that my grandfather had more than one surprise relative (one was a first cousin [grandfather's uncle had a child out of wedlock] and another was a first cousin once removed [ one of his cousins had a child out of wedlock]

Nigger

southern italians are mixed with sand people

You have to go back.
I wish I had some native american blood. My grandfather told me he had cherokee blood or something

You're American, you are a dumbass if you honestly believed that you were full white

I post this question in the daily genetic testing CIA thread and never get any response.

Are there any good genetic testing services that aren't run by (((Them))). I am willing to pay a couple thousand but based on quick preliminary research, full quality testing costs around 8 grand.

Probably true, but AncestryDNA calls that 10% as the middle of a range of 3-17%. It'll make certain DNA calls that it's really not sure of.

On the other hand, at least Ancestry admits it, 23andme quantifies it down to the tenth of a percent and buries that it's really an estimate in the customer support section of their site.

>That post
>That flag

Well then you're Native as well

Americans are full white. It's not like someone will become a mongrel in 4 generations.

>mfw got tested
>100% European
>dirty shitbloods complain about their mixed ancestry and claim it's the jews fault

lmao plebs

>Americans are full white

>mfw 0.01% non-European

gedmatch has better tools.

I honestly would not be surprised to discover that these companies are adding in african/arab results to push the (((diversity))) agenda

I've been seen in those ancestrydna that people from portugal/spain tend to get north african, italians get middle east, and greeks get caucasus in ancestrydna, probably due to historical reasons

Any DNA records company is a scam. You are literally paying people to have copyright rights to any unique features in your DNA.

Fucking retard.

greeting fellow hundred percenter

i hope you don't still live in the south with all those niggers

Race mixing was super uncommon until 30-40 years ago so most white Americans are white

I live in FL

Florida man is racist white male

>first generation American
>entire family came from Poland
>village in Poland named after my last name
>DNA test matches exactly.

Can't complain

Florida Man is the greatest hero of our time!

You really think between 1900 and now our ancestors mingled with a bunch of non-whites?

yours did

mine didn't

Fuck, you're right. My health insurance just called and my premiums just skyrocketed

most nips and nigs love it

>I honestly would not be surprised to discover that these companies are adding in african/arab results to push the (((diversity))) agenda
This. My thoughts exactly.

Sorry bro. Your great-grand-grandsomething was a sandnigger raider who BROWNED some Italian woman.

The rape genes are inside you.

>100% subhuman
>and proud of it
lmao

Anybody else have unexpected results?

I am more British than I expected

You could have found that out at the dentist

This, it was actually also fucking illegal so the only racemixed people in america should be blacks who descended from rapist slave owners.

40% Asian, 50% African, 3% European, 7% Native American
I'm pretty sure they fucked up.

I was just surprised by the amount

I've tested with 3 other companies for comparison, but not ancestry, yet.
ftDNA, 23andme, LivingDNA.
With the exception of spurious

What did it mean by this? I don't have any Swedecuck ancestors

>whites
>sub human.
Wew lad. Probably got to be the dumbest thing I've read all day.

>74% white ethnicities
>OMFG GAIZ IM MOSTLY ASIAN AND AFRICAN WTF XDDD

duh its an SJW globalist funded pysop to eliminate racism. you ever see the commercials on tv? that alone should tell you all you need to know about their end game

youtu.be/-6Prk6LoK50
>ITS BEAUTIFUL TO BE MULTICULTURAL!!!!!!

>i'm fucking a white male.
lewd

One thing I've noticed with a lot of autosomal tests is their inability to really accurately parse apart North and West Europe, anywhere affected by Germanic peoples, particularly where they moved into previously Celtic lands.
With Britain and Western Europe, the West Germanic peoples essentially did this, moving into previously Celtic lands, and mixing up. The North Germanic, Nordic peoples also affected these same populations through everything from Viking raids to Sweden's warring in Europe.
As a result, both British and Scandinavian components tend to be over-reported, often at the expense of Western European components, although inversely, Western Euro can be over-reported where no record of it exists.
My (Scottish) grandpa is a classic example of this. As far back as I've traced, his ancestry is Scottish. Look at his results.

Also, OP, the best way to find out your REAL ancestry is to actually try and find documents from your ancestors on both sides of the family...if you can trace them all to europe then you're definitely not south asian (wtf like indian?? Indians never mix, haven't been present in america until around the last 50 years) or african (why would you have black ancestors if racemixing was illegal way back when this mixing was supposedly going on)

>Living on land your ancestors stole from the original inhabitants after they raped and murdered them to near extinction

Yea whites could never be considered subhuman, nah

POO IN THE LOO

I like doing both.
The South Asian ancestry is a bit of a conundrum. It falls within the 1 great grandparent to 1 grandparent range. 1 grandparent would be entirely possible after the war in Britain, I think, but OP would know about it if one of his parents were from Britain and one of his grandparents were Indian. The only explanation I can think of is that OP may have ancestry from some really far flung part of of Southern/Eastern Europe, right on the border with Asia and from a population which, although maybe considered "European", shares a more ancient affinity with the South Asian populations. Perhaps from the Caucasus or Anatolia, although I'm still not sure why it would show up specifically as South Asian in those instances, and with an absence of Middle Eastern.
The African I think is more easily explained. In spite of expansive one-drop rules covering much of the states, mixing did happen, and in rural backwaters those mulatto kids could've discretely folded back into the white population surreptitiously enough that they were overlooked by authorities.

yup wh*Tes are inferior subhumans with recessive genes

Nope. I got mine and it was ALL WHITE.

I even had an outlaw from 1812 and a couple slave owners, at least they looked and sounded the part in there. God bless me and the patriarchy

>humans conquered the Earth because we are superior physical specimens

imagine the feels, think i'd actually commit.

Am I white Sup Forums?

Their "ancestors" stole and raped from eachother. You realize Native Americans frequently cannibalized one another, fought one another, and lived in a constant state of war?

The myth of the peaceful indian is something the original indians would have rejected.

why haven't you printscreened all the results?

No. One drop, you nigger.

>.1%

Hello Ghengis

/yawn

Even with my .6% nigerian dna, I'm still outscoring everybody on this thread in standardized tests ;p ...

You'll never be pure like me. I'm as pure as mountain snow.

oh so that's what you were hiding.
i've got you beat.

COMMERCIALIZED DNA TESTS ARE NOT FUCKING ACCURATE YOU MORONS

The rest

amazing

forgot pic

ok cool, you're in the same boat as me.

>tfw

>i'm fucking a white male.

GAY

being this new

underrated

23andme was pretty accurate when I did it. 2/3 British and Irish and 1/3 French and German. They lump the Limeys & Micks and Frogs & Krauts in two categories because their DNA is very similar. Well, my dad's side is almost completely English and Scottish while my mother is Dutch and German with a little bit of Irish, so it was pretty accurate. They said I was 0.1% Jewish and 0.1% Sub-Saharan Africa... I guess anything is possible. The black could be due to some very distant colonial southern ancestry. The Jew part is harder for me to grasp because my ancestors come from rural parts of Europe. They said when you have 0.1% ancestry, it means the ancestor could have been born as early as 1810, but no sooner. Only a few branches on my family tree have been mapped out that far so I'll probably never be able to verify that.

tfw more anglo than the bongs

oops

Looking around it seems like 23andme is the best. Does that give genetic health risks and ancestry? Seems double the price of everything else for some reason.

Were Jews the Kangs all along?

I'm not a bong. I'm a 50% diaspora crypto-kraut.

t. burgers surprised they are mongs
100% gallo-roman coming through

It was only $100 when I did it, but they doubled the price recently. They now include genetic health risks. I think you would be better off seeing a doctor for that.

Seems more or less OK to me. I'm Dominican and I got 52% Euro (38% Spanish, 8% British, 6% Italian), 38% African, 5% North African, and 5% Native American.

come at me

Holy shit, it's a bleached Pajeet.

At the very least i'm 70% white but don't look really white, white people know i'm not white but POC think i'm white.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

>38% African
my condolences

I've noticed a lot of "number plates" around there with a big letter D and one of your kraut-states. My British friends didn't understand my fascination with it at first but now they report back to me every time they see something exotic like Estonia or whatever.

Look like someone in your ancestry fuck a gypsies or raped by gypsies.

I'm frankly surprised how many mixed race people post on this board.