Rude Americans please stop saying "Hi, how are you"

It's none of your fucking business.
It's very rude to ask a stranger such personal question, especially when you don't even wait for the fucking answer.
You just asking automatically like some fucking retarded robot.
Stop this artificial plastic politeness because you might get punched in the face for your fake intrusion in private affairs of a total strangers.
Americans, be normal polite well behaved people without this shitty fake formality.
This fake offensively impolite and ill-mannered behavior of Americans is sickening.
When we become good friends only then you can ask personal questions such as "how are you" "how are you today" "how you doing",
and wait for the fucking answer you rude swines, don't jump immediately into some other topic.
Do you understand this simple principle you rude Americans?

hi how are you

>not appreciating smalltalk
(You) must be autistic

It's just a turn of phrase you dolt. Brits don't want you to verify what they just said why they say "innit."

fuck off Satan

Hello there newfriend, how are you

LOL
good catch

salutations there friendo, how has your day gone for you

You need to calm down. Jesus loves you. Remember that.

The greeting is evil?

Heyyy hows it going?

Howdy you autistic weeb. How are you doing

When Americans say how you doing or how are you it's more of a don't actually tell me I dont care kind of thing, your supposed to just say good or ask how they are doing

Devilish

Saged and blocked.

I'm only slightly bothered by this. If they're my friend, they'll listen to me bitch for an hour and do something about it. If they aren't, I don't expect them to do anything about it anyways.

How much do you want to bet there's a Finnish flag under that UN flag?

Ahoy! Hows your mothers cunt this fine morning? I hope wet and warm as usual.

seriously, though: how are you?

you are literally, figuratively, and metaphorically retarded

Hi, how are you?

>[AUTISM INTENSIFIES]

God I fucking hate that, so true

hate this shit. i usually just respond good, and they know not to ask me again. also you can greet people who like to ask "how are you" with "whats up?" white people still fuck this up some how.

"whats up steven?"

"not much, yourself!?"

just say whats up or not much you fucking sutpid crackers stop being fake all the fucking time.

Pussy Europeans who can't handle small talk are why Americans don't travel.

It's just a greeting you autist, they aren't actually asking for your life story.

GTFO of these United States then you goddamn commie.

It's not fake politeness, you're just an autistic loser with no social knowledge.

Good morrow to you aquantince how is thouist day

That's why is so fucking gross and fake and insulting.
I usually ignore it and don't answer it and just stare in their stupid faces observing their confusion, or if I answer it I say, "terrible" "horrible" "really bad today" "shitty"
Watching their reactions is priceless.
What a stupid custom, especially when those American swines don't even wait for the answer.

Europeans are cold soulless faggots. You're literally being run over by jihadists that rape your women and you're triggered the most by someone asking about your day

not everyone enjoys being insincere 24/7. it's fake. what are you gonna do if i say bad? fucking pray for me? gtfo faggot

Damn right Teddy.

I though the reason Americans don't travel is that the international flight seats are human sized. Too small for Americans.

>le colloquial speech is freely chosen meme
now tell me your cutting edge thoughts about vocal fry and rising terminals

Hi, how are you?

No, you Americans are retarded with your fake-ness thinking that you are intelligent and polite.

But how ARE you??

Hi, how are you?

>Hey how's it going?
"Hey" or "good"
*smile*
*walk away*

lol i agree

It's that easy.

What the fuck? This is one of the reasons I like Americans, friendly small talk is awesome.

needs a 360 degree turn

Howdy stranger, how goes it?

>Literally lives in Canada
>Bitches about politeness

And you wonder why shit skins aren't true Canadians and why white people hate you

HOW TF ARE YOU? T-TELL US!!

I know what binkie's problem is.
Ahmed didn't pull out like he said he would.

Oh the fucking irony of satan saying that in this case, kek has blessed this thread

ITT: triggered normalfags

Holy shot you're so autistic and cynical. It's just an affirmation of existence. By asking how someone's doing, and I agree it's a empty gesture but you are just acknowledging that person's existence, how is that insulting? It's a great tradition.

That's like saying that saying Good Morning to someone is insulting because you're declaring you're having a good morning when they aren't.

I wonder how he is, though.

>Live in London
>No one makes eye contact in the street
>No one nods
>No one smiles and says "hi"
>No one tries to make small-talk
>It's taboo to quietly talk to your friends on public transport - utter silence is expected
>People look at you like you're a maniac if you try to shoot the shit with them in public

I've never felt so lonely while being surrounded by so many people. London is a city of turboautists. They cram themselves onto a train - forcing their head into a stranger's armpit and having someone's knee slowly driven into their balls - but they won't make eye contact or even talk about the weather at a bus station.

I miss the "Hi, how are you". At least it's human. Brits are gigaautists.

Hi how ar you

>friendly small talk is awesome.
It's not small talk.
It's a very specific very personal question.
You wanna have small talk talk about weather or some other shit, don't stick your nose in my ass asking me personal questions.
It shows that Americans have no imagination if they cannot start a conversation without asking empty stupid ridiculous questions.
Very fucking insecure nation.

Are Yuropeons really this autistic?

this
Montreal is the same, sucks the life out of you

Stay out of america then, fag

I'm a-okay burger bro, yourself?

You fucking caveman savage stop using my language

How are you?

OP is Russian btw.

If I lived in the greatest nation on Earth I would always care about how my fellow Americans are feeling. I have respect for my fellow country men.

I'm socially retarded so I haven't a clue on how else I am able to start a conversation.

Hey how are you though?

It's the same where I live. It's like the only friendly people are ones who live in small communities. I don't think humans were meant to be crammed together into cities and towns.

>It's a very specific very personal question

No, it's actually a very general personal question that can be answered easily. Learn some social skills shitskin.

>burgers are rude for saying how are you
>whilst OP (a.k.a. Major Faggot) is throwing every single insult in the book out at us
Sounds like OP is just a depressed faggot that rarely leaves his house but when he does he gets salty because nobody actually ask how he is doing, kys OP

>That's like saying that saying Good Morning
By saying "good morning" you are not asking them personal questions, you are projecting your wishes for them to have a good morning.
Big difference.

And of course I'm referring to this tradition as among strangers. I always care how my friends are doing but if I see someone on the street and ask how's it going I'm just reminding us that were not alone, we're a society. We can acknowledge each other's existence because what's the funbin shutting everyone out.

Good.
>that easy.

The devil ^ deceives..

It's almost like you don't understand the culture

I was just quipping that snowflakes like to twist shot around into something to be offended by. Like faggot OP did.

How's it hanging ya sonofa...

Yeah, but user, how are you?

You honestly sound like the insecure one- oh wait this is bait.

>saying hi is rude

Imagine how broken of a person you would have to be to think this.

Yes dude look up pictures of Finland Bus stops

Double^check^
And how are you?

>sucks the life out of you
I'm starting to think that this urban isolation is the cause of a lot of mental health problems. People are forced to deal with the worst aspects of human contact (unwanted intrusions, waste, noise, etc) without getting any of the pleasurable parts (personal bonds, friendship, etc). It's not normal. It's got to be doing some damage to our psyches.

Where do you live (city or countryside, not specifically)? And you're right, this definitely isn't normal. I read somewhere that the brain can only handle about 150 human relationships at a time - we're just not built for living in mega-communities.

kek

Yes, they all answer this stupid empty, "I'm fine" "I'm doing great" yet in mean time they all have bunch of problems with health or money, job, personal and family relations.

Bunch of fucking liars.

>Imagine how broken of a person you would have to be to think this.

Just being European would be enough, me thinks.

How is everyone in this thread doing today?

oh, can't complain. yourself?

At least honest intelligent answer.
THANK YOU ANNON.

You don't seem fine, how are you really user?

Just fine, yourself?

Yeah man, doing pretty good. Been kind of hot today though, don't you think? I'm sweating like a Scientologist on Judgement Day over here.
How're you doing?

Hi. Fuck you.
You're right, that does feel more authentic.

Check. ^
Agree The world needs more social interactions.
Less of - pic related

Pretty good, just got back from work and ate some food, time to get comfortable

Congratulation! You have autism!

>hey op how ar-
>SHUT UP YOU FAT AMERCIAN STOP TRYING TO TALK TO ME REEEERRR

That how you sound you fucking man child

Ah some to here that friend o' cross the pond, I'm a Florida man i love the heat, sorry to hear you don't like it tho, get inside that sweet air conditioning soon friend

How that the first post was from the Devil himself?
LOL

I wonder why yuroshits get so triggered by Daniel Johnston.
>stab your brother in the back, and collect yoyr paycheck
Maybe because his lyrics hit too close to home?

I hear you, man. Just backpacked 13 miles today - and I gotta tell you I'm pretty beat. Hot here too. And smokey.