The holocaust was rea-

>the holocaust was rea-

That's a lot of soap

that one ate the dead ones

Hyperkike jewed other jews out of their rations?

Maybe he was newly arrived? Wikipedia says the picture is from 1938 at Dachau

This was the camp for the emaciation-intolerant you antisemite fuck.

Why did they disguise death camps as prison camps if their purpose was mass killing? Why not just dump all the Jews into a big blast furnace or something?

>Why did they disguise death camps as prison camps if their purpose was mass killing?

PR reasons and to benefit from forced labor.

> Why not just dump all the Jews into a big blast furnace or something?

They needed to trick camp inmates into willingly going to their deaths hence why they disguised the gas chambers as showers. If the camp inmates got wind that they planned on burning them alive the Camp overseers would be met with ressistance.

holy shit
Tard mode engaged
I truly hope you do not 100% believe in what you are saying

STOP THINKING LOGICALLY YOU KIKE SHILL!

>when you jew the jews out of their food because youre even more of a jew

>benefit from forces labor

So why gas them at all? Why not just work them to death? Why negate any benefit of forced labour by wasting resources on mass extermination. Why waste all those resources right down to the bitter end when you're fighting a war on all fronts and losing? Oh I know why. Because it's made up atrocity propaganda. Duh.

there were people prioritised to be killed, the most useless ones to them

the forced labor was just an extra benefit, the main goal was to exterminate jews in europe, with a system, so some dumb continuos work until death thing would never be feasible, people collapsing amongst other workers continually? fuck off retard

>So why gas them at all? Why not just work them to death?

thats what they did though. Are you really this clueless on what the holocaust was? Those too sick to work were killed immediatly upon arrival. Then the rest were worked to death. They even had a campaign called Aktion 14f13 which would periodically go to each camp, give medical evaluations to all the inmates, and those deemed too sick to continue working were killed. All the while, the conditions of the camps were horrible which lead to widespread diseases and starvation, as well as cruel treatment from the guards.

not an argument

>i saw schindler's list

Why are they so fat?

The endgoal was extermination. The Nazis viewed the Jews as dangerous and subvertive elements (in part due to the actions of the communist jewish agitator Rosa Luxembourg). In order to prevent Germany from being betrayed by Jews as the Nazis felt they did during the first world war, the extermination of the Jews was a nessecary step towards securing victory according to Nazi philosophy.

>Why negate any benefit of forced labour by wasting resources on mass extermination. Why waste all those resources right down to the bitter end when you're fighting a war on all fronts and losing?

The Nazis only could use labor from healthy young people (15-50). Those who didn't fit these criteria were useless and to save ressources on feeding them they could be exterminated.

What's that American doing there?

Thats what happens when your gassed six times.

>its a "I read a neo-nazi inforgraph and Im smarter than you!" post

Yes, they decided to put a fat jew in death camp clothing so someone 70 years later could go "seee!!!I not real!!!!"

Makes sense

Are these the mentally defective ones or is it just because they're Jewish?

Mentally ill people werent sent to camps. they were plucked from mental institution and brought directly to gas chambers

i saw a jew today at work,he asked me for someones office.
i gotta tell you,i could sense the evil in his eyes,fucking rat looking motherfuckers
SOMEDAY someone has to take care of them and kill them all for fucks sake,the money cant be that powerful..

The holocaust is settled science.

wow, really made me think

I was merely going by what you posted and all it amounted to. But i dunno maybe i am smarter too.

>clothe more than 6 million Jews
>feed more than 6 million Jews
>house more than 6 million Jews
>actually invest lots and lots and lots of resources into this, diverting resources from the war effort
>maintain forced labour to benefit your nation in wartime?
>pfft, fuck off, let's gas 'em all
>pretend it didn't happen because all of Germany is just SO sympathetic to Jews

I really don’t understand this.

>Hurr durr Hitler hated all the jews

>REEEE Hitler didn’t kill any jews

Make up your mind faggots, either he was your dear leader and killed a lot of jews or he didn’t and was just like any other (((cuck))).

Degenerate faggots your grandparents would disown you so fast.

wew you sure a quick

What If there was consent?

the more important question is: did the jews deserve it

"Hermann, we're gonna need bigger ovens."

lol

God damn you people. So fucking funny.

Fuck you kike. Pander your bullshit to goys who actually care about bullshit 6million. Even if 6 million kikes did die, they should have killed at least 6 million more of you fuckers, Hitler fucked up by not killing more of you

wait, curly was a jew?

REMOVE TURNIP

>doin it 4 tha pussay
How pathetic

>be Nazis
>losing war
>hundreds of thousands of innocent Germans dying from starvation every month
>realize you're spending money feeding and housing an alien and hostile population that wanted to destroy your nation two decades ago, when those resources could be saving your own people instead
>decide to save your own people and peacefully exterminate hostile and alien people that nobody else wants

The holocaust wasn't simply not morally wrong. It was, in fact, a moral necessity.

Seeing how jews are behaving today, Hitler should have gassed all of them, reanimated them, then gassed them again, reanimated them and again and again.

These kike vermin really are the most horrible life form on the planet.

Even if the gas chambers and the 6 million number is fake, Nazi's still rounded up Jews and many of them were shot.

This is why I hate Nazi larps, they think the alt-right/far-right can actually be successful singing Hitler's praises to normies. Fucking retards.

>Nazi's still rounded up Jews and many of them were shot.
Literally who cares?
I literally want to do that today with blacks and spics and muzzies and jews.

fbpb

Germany was like USA back then.. like Berlin = New York in a way.

For supposedly wanting to kill all the jews the germans sure did it in the most half assed way possible. Hell, when they were losing they didn't have a single guy just go around and off the jews in their camps before they could be saved. It's almost like they didn't plan to kill the jews at all...

I suppose when we finally get to round up leftists here we can show someone what a real campaign of extermination looks like.

t. glow in the dark cia nigger

thats why they are growing with an association to the "alt right" all thanks to mainstream media, because its the only way they know how to defeat something like this

The holohoax is so stupid it boggles the mind how can people buy into it. So many genocides (Rwanda, Cambodia, China, Soviet Union) have been done with summary executions, sometimes even only with machetes, but we are supposed to believe that the Nazis rounded up Jews from all over Europe, in the middle of a war, put them in camps, gave them uniforms, beds, food, medicine so they could gas them in fake shower rooms at the end of their stay???

This is the stupidest most idiotic thing in all of history. Why the fuck wouldn't they just shoot them on the spot if they wanted them dead. .

Let's say that the planned to kill all of them, why gas? why fake shower rooms? To kill a population under your custody ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT GIVE THEM FOOD OR WATER FOR FIVE FUCKING DAYS. Instead we have holohoax survivors who said they stayed in camps for 5 years LOL.

Do people really think the holocaust never happened?

>ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOT GIVE THEM FOOD OR WATER FOR FIVE FUCKING DAYS
You're the kind of person who doesn't believe NORAD actually tracks Santa.

Well the answer is that they did shoot a lot of people on the spot. The SS shot 100's of thousands of Jews and buried them in mass graves right outside their own towns. Also, OP's pic is of retards who also happen to be Jews. The mentally disabled were treated separately.