Power

Republican Party Discord Link: A8uQCUd
Hello Sup Forums, Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Democrats who have sided with the Libertarians. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. Currently the Democrats and Libertarians have made a push into traditionally Republican states and we need your help to push back the tide. The Democrats along with their Puppet ally the Libertarian party are attempting to enact their marxist agenda and we can't stop them until we win more senate seats. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.

AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND WE WILL RUN YOU THROUGH CREATING YOUR ACCOUNT

oppressive.games/power/

Bump

bump

>mining discords

lol sage

so how does this work

Same ID, changed flag. Larping as 2 people.

This is bait to mine personal information of Sup Forums. Don't do shit on the site. They are probably mining Usernames and Passwords.

Sage

I don't want to join any discord on Sup Forums but I'm making an account so what should i make my state and stuff?

> (You)
> (OP)
>Same ID, changed flag. Larping as 2 people.
>This is bait to mine personal information of Sup Forums. Don't do shit on the site. They are probably mining Usernames and Passwords.
>Sage
typo blame Jock

What's life like on leftypol? Excited to see Eric Clanton become a niggers fleshlight in jail?

bump

Go to Arizona as somehwat right for both positions, join republican party and enter senate 1 race. Then basically just do tv ads

leftypol? damn you think low of me

discords are dumb and dangerous use mmpog websites to communicate instead

they were using a discord when i joined the game so i went along with it

if the above part is too long i can summarize it by saying we need ppl to make commies cry

Adrian quit fucking pinging me

:thinking:

Reminder that weebs are not welcome

wew just got btfo

we should dab on the democrats desu

kys

:thinking:

DPU too

Libertarians need it more for becoming a Dem Vassal

traps aren't gay

we did the math its true

you have just been introduced to Oatnig