Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=I3E7z4n52iQ
youtu.be/I3E7z4n52iQ?t=702
cen.acs.org/articles/94/i31/chemical-reactions-taking-place-swimming.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2I7cMuL0Rpg
youtube.com/watch?v=XNlyKSdbU1E
youtu.be/ErhbJgEL5jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I personally don't care. Let these degenerates walk the path of vice and degeneracy. They'll be old drug addicted train wrecks sooner or later.

Stop being a nigger.

hooktube.com/watch?v=I3E7z4n52iQ

They are degenerates. If they want to fuck up their lives be my guest.

You don't stop mating rituals.
This is how cubans are made.

make drugs and sex feel less pleasurable

You need men like pic related.

This is nothing new. Raunchy parties go way back in human history.

Return to patriarchal, nuclear families without women's suffrage. Boom. Social order returns.

Literally every person in this photographic are Spaniard(aka Moorish North Africans).

I don't give two fucks what these weasels do.

>angry shut-ins mad at attractive, social people having fun at a party

basically fun = degeneracy to Sup Forums

That party looks boring actually.

spot on

well said

literally OP

Just focus on yourself, your community, and the people around you. Make sure they aren't degenerate, are intelligent and successful, and have and pursue good values, ideas, etc.

So nah?

>dat HGH gut
I'd fuck those sluts tho

>attractive

>serious question XD XD
fuck off fag

It's sad when ordinary looking people think they're beautiful enough to carry on in such a cringe worthy way.

>no fun allowed reeee

Piss off
This is literally a nuns gathering at a monastery compared to what happens in Britbongistan, esp at Nothing hill carnival where hordes of niggers simulate compilation on white women under cheerful applause of the crowd

This pool party seems pretty comfy
You incels would literally melt at the sight of so many Stacies

Just keep living your mundane life op, you won't produce children and won't experience life in all it's beauty and misery, passion and indifference, and nobody will care because you don't matter.
There is a balance between degeneracy and having fun and enjoying life and being miserable and alone.

MAKE PEOPLE VALUABLE AGAIN

Seriously. If you have lived in a big city for long enough, you develop a hatred of other people. Some people "grow up" with this hatred, and feel it is normal.

90% of all human beings need to be eliminated, not due to resource consumption, but due to the sheer population density required to maintain an operating urban environment. Hell, even the comparatively sparse suburban environment is too compact. Every family needs a minimum of 50 acres to itself for its own purposes. We don't need dense urban centers and billions of people to continue making technological progress, either.

September 23rd they will reap what they have sewn. They will be thrown into the lake of fire kicking and screaming

This thread if proof that this board is full of fedora autists that have never fucked let alone kissed a girl. Holy shit it's pretty sad to see.

Irma will deal with them. Irma knows no fear. Irma knows no mercy.

>hordes of niggers simulate compilation on white women under cheerful applause of the crowd

youtu.be/I3E7z4n52iQ?t=702

whitey just mad he getting cucked by chad niggers EVERYWHERE

Fine, I'll go to the gym

this is high level degeneracy. the fuckin roid gut on that guy. ninja turtle mode.

I think it goes a little deeper than that my bolshevik friend. What these people find fun is performing disguised mating rituals, and displaying their half naked bodies. That is why it is degeneracy. Being a whore is not normal in the grand scheme of things, but it is now. That is why you view it the way you do.

i agree, satan

That looks like the most awful fun ever and I don't even like having fun

You should have been working out in some shape and form earlier but good choice.

I think you're just mad that you've failed to adapt to the environment

You're a fossil, if you want to be a successful organism that reproduces maybe you should go to the gym and then one of these parties.

This

I have no problem adapting. I have a gf, I work out, and I have been to several parties. None as degenerate as the one in OP but you get the point. There is a difference between adapting and accepting/contributing to the current state of the world.

spoiler: you cant
drugs have been around forever, plus think how far back dancing has existed.

I was thinking the same thing. It was a gathering of individuals trying their hardest to not look uninterested. So much try.

so much urea/chlorine reaction waiting to happen. pools with that many people in them are fucking disgusting. cen.acs.org/articles/94/i31/chemical-reactions-taking-place-swimming.html

America has a frigid disconnected culture, coming from Puritanism. This party is exemplary of American female worship and no-touch prudishness. The sexes are barely interacted or it's females on females with their repellant narcissism. They don't have a clue.

You want a real answer here it is. When you are about to get married with the woman of your life. A beautiful white qt. Put aside your emotions, grab hold of the love you have for her. Lock it up a cold dark room that carries all the anger and pain.

ignore all the rational reason as to why you're doing a background check on her. Start assuming the worst of her.
> What's the worst reason my gf wants to marry me
> Then ask yourself how well does that reason explain what they say and doing what they do.
> Then ask yourself why now. Why does she want to marry me now.

The answer might surprise OP.

The answer is simple: The cock carousel expired.

Cherish your love OP. Dont give it too easily. Make sure that woman goes through that mode of thinking.

Lock your love in that cold dark room. It's for the best.

Blacks and spics have overly robust neural wiring in the sex and hedonism centers, the only way to prevent this is to remove blacks and spics

>hedonism centers
sounds legit

>MAH DEGENERACY IS AN ATTACK ON MAH HERITURDGE!!!
Holy shit, KYS you autistic incel

Or better yet, keep screeching like a bizarrro SJW at people enjoying themselves, I'm sure it's not gonna backfire at all!

This. Sup Forums is full of nerds who don't like have fun and wish daddy Hitler could rise from the dead to spank them.

you sound like an angsty teenager arguing with an adult

Going alone would be shitty but getting wasted with 3 or 4 of your best m8's at something like this would be a blast.

What the fuck? I love pool parties.
Here is a really cool one I went to recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=2I7cMuL0Rpg

If you are having fun you are not out finding a white female to have children with to help secure the existence of the white race.

No one should be having fun of any kind until that has been accomplished.

Put the Hyde back in Hyde Beach.

Why are you guys hating?
Here's another rockin pool party.
youtube.com/watch?v=XNlyKSdbU1E

>recently
>6 years ago

wtf is wrong with you?

Whatever did you do before you had Game of Thrones to guide you through life?

underrated post

If you don't like it then don't go or obsess over it, incel.

>How can we stop this?
We don't. Irma will.

Then why are you shitposting here instead of finding a wife? This is why fedora nationalists aren't taken seriously.

Scenes like this make me think the Muslims have the right idea sometimes.

Socrates never said that.

This. /r9k/ has taken over. Explains all those virgin meme threads that have nothing to do with political discussion.

I have a wife and 4 kids faggot.

What's your excuse.

I'm also doing my part by trying to get you lazy kids to stop Larping like Nazi's in front of your computer and get out and get a wife.

Guitar Hero triggers me more than beach parties. If guitar an hero faggots spent that time playing an instrument they would have more fun and would actually get laid. If you can play a guitar girls WILL fuck you, regardless of your appearance or other characteristics.

t. oldfag guitarist

>everyone on Sup Forums is a neckbeard autist nazi with no life
Neck yourself

More please, these are fucking hilarious

100% this. pathetic

Stop focusing on others degeneracy and focus on making yourself great again.

Goddamn these parties were such a waste. Stand around with loud music getting shit faced, dance poorly for a bit, and tell everyone how 'crazy' it was afterwards. Zero of my craziest experiences happened at these types of gatherings.

Kek is sending irma

Remove that flag, this is a result of bourgeoisie decadence. Uncle Joe would have never allowed for such capitalist decadence.

implying the end goal of all activities is to get laid

this gave me literal cancer. Me 5 years ago. fuck

>Hyde
I was expecting MDE, sad.

Low quality production for this video, watch Spring Breakers instead.

>How can we stop this?
Dunno lol

Pasta is just empty carbs and doesn't help

I don't know, but it's not even the 'degeneracy' that bothers me. It's that the whole event looks so over-produced and horribly fabricated. How the fuck do people even tolerate being at something that looks so goddamn boring? Maybe it's just because I hate beach culture, but give me a campfire in the woods or a dimly lit quiet dive in Manhattan, but that annoying shit is for the birds.

>implying its not
low T incel momma's boy detected

They're all beautiful people so what' should I care.

Whites are unknowingly appropriating black culture to their own demise.

youtu.be/ErhbJgEL5jQ

that's a sad existence, you pussy worshiping faggot

how would you know?

>socrates never said that
Memoirs of socrates by Xenophon, book 3 chapter 12

Why do you both give a shit about each other's lifestyle so much? Get a fucking life, the two of you. I swear we need normal people again.

Manchild detected

you don't stop it OP, God does...
>Hurricane sent to Texas, we respond and thrice
>Hurricane sent to Miami, it gets blown off the map

The righteous will survive!

Reread my post and then commit suicide.

Henry Plainview?

>be balto-german
>claim descent from genghis khan
>be hardcore monarchist
>help restore mongolian khan to power
>get executed by commies in soviet russia