Why is buzzfeed so obsessed with firefighters?

why is buzzfeed so obsessed with firefighters?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xcimwk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6S32thDNw&t=768s
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y
youtu.be/pERDphyY4qM?t=29m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hi, my name is Aiesha and I'm here for the firefighter position.

>Here is a copy of my resume.

Thank you.

We'll let you know.

>female firefighters

a Muslim firefighter, that's ironic. Also that little girl couldn't lift a grown man out of a burning building classic style over substance.

dailymotion.com/video/xcimwk

Always relevant hilarious HBO show episode about female firefighters.

Yeah that's great. Not only is the bitch not strong enough to carry me out of my burning house, she will refuse to carry my dog.

i've got a hose she can handle

What can a 90lb girl do in FD?

>I know a fireman who looks after the fire
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6S32thDNw&t=768s

Because they want Firefighters who can't rescue people, can't put out fires, can't do anything.

They want people to die, so women can feel better.
youtube.com/watch?v=YoqXLbchg6Y

>thanks for asking
>nobody asked
>women

my penis btw

They used to have fire dogs as mascots, now they use women. She won't be given any real roles to do.

She may be a firefighter, she's never first in. I wouldn't want to go on a recovery trip because the first in team couldn't pull a charged line and work the structure. She would be great to have as an Engineer, EMT, Second Team. I got no issues with anyone on the department, If they can pull their weight and anyone else if they go down.

so fucking hot.

>She won't be given any real roles to do.
Not because they don't want to, simply because the bitch will be useless and end up killing the people who needs rescuing.

But you know the usual story, she will still demand more money than she is qualified to.

Isn't her headscarf flammable?

its pretty big and shoots liquid like a hose you know

my nigga

Isn't a hijab with hair showing considered haram?

Thanks, I didn't get it at first

It's not about firefighters. It's about a shitskin woman having a job that isn't at McDonald's so they can write a "white man BTFO" article about it.

np man

The problem with your joke is she got the job...

>Muslim firefighter, that's ironic.
No it isn't

Freedom Alternative was talking about this video, He also talks about how the Fire Department
Blew their budget on Gender Studies Classes and not on Fire Hoses, Ladders, and fire fighting related shit.
So when a fire broke out it burned down the whole town Fucking Sexist Fires!

youtu.be/pERDphyY4qM?t=29m

BuzzFeed is a parasite.

a 250 lb man with a large black hose.

>Hi, my name is Aiesha and I'm here for the firefighter position.

>Here is a copy of my resume

The position was the fire house mascot

dalmatians a cliche

Affirmative action putting more people in danger

Look at her. She's not a Muslim she's a fake.

i regularly toss client-specific information and signed proposals (after i scan and email) into regular trash.

Would a muslim firefighter be allowed to put out a fire in a bacon factory?

Lets not jump to judgments here.

Maybe her small frame and inferior upper body strength can carry a 200 pound man out of a burning building in a timely fashion.

if i ever go to a sjw meeting, i will ask this question, and ill add that the bacon has vaporized and there are bacon particulates being expelled from the doors and windows

kek

Whoa! That is really brave of you. Talking about bacon in a SJW meeting may induce the fat feminists to enter a feeding frenzy. All that will be left of you would fit into an envelope.

>female fire fighters
What a joke.

Why do women even want jobs that they know they're not physically equips to handle, makes no sense.

>a Muslim firefighter, that's ironic. Also that little girl couldn't lift a grown man out of a burning building classic style over substance.

>Yeah that's great. Not only is the bitch not strong enough to carry me out of my burning house, she will refuse to carry my dog.

She's not there for you, she's there to carry out little girls who can't be touched by men other than their owner. Never heard of that saudi arabian girl school that had all its students burn to death because the male firefighters were forbidden from rescuing them?

Guess they're in paradise now! Ins'allah! Such a wonderful vibrant culture.