Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years

>Man who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years

But it was for a good cause:

>Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the Holocaust

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz?CMP=share_btn_tw

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
youtube.com/watch?v=cu0Z5zYDtI0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504580534
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtAMc4i8OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's archive that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz?CMP=share_btn_tw

It seems bad but his "lie" was for a noble cause:

>In his letter, Hirt said that he realized “it wasn’t about me”, and that he was motivated to lie by his fears that the history and horror of the camps would be forgotten. He said that he was shocked to find that Auschwitz, now a museum and memorial, had become a “clean and polished tourist destination” where visitors laughed and joked about “propaganda”.

>“Flagrant denial and ignorance of the truth made me determined to keep the memories alive,” Hirt said. “I used poor judgment and faulty reasoning, risking a sullying of the truth I was trying to share.”

>keep memories alive
It's important because we haven't been beaten to death with the memory of the Holocaust.

Thanks dane-bro!

That's what you get for believing in Santa.

in my mind I believed it

Imagine my shock

It's a white lie. He only did it to keep the memory of the Holocaust alive... because white people try to erase it.

Yeah but how does this not just question who else was lying about it and how much? They don't fucking realize that. It's not just Jews either, human's always pull this shit where if one human is lying and benefiting from it, they all just start lying too.

Look at how many people fake-attack themselves these days for attention. I'm really beginning to wonder if the Holocaust was a massive display of that same idea.

I seriously doubt that lamp shade behind him in the picture is even made of human skin.

Thanks swede

There was a huge financial incentive for free gibs for life if you were a holocaust survivor. And there was very little fact checking on it.

I always loved the holocoaster

>Hirt admitted in his letter that he had tattooed the camp number of Auschwitz survivor Primo Levi, the acclaimed author and chemist, on his left forearm – “in no way an attempt to take on his identity, but in an effort to incorporate his symbol as a way of remembering him”.
Gas him

Then who was picture?

The jews can't exist without the holocaust

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

Can't wait for all of these no good motherfuckers to get exposed and they are actually persecuted.

>14 russian 5 polish officer 100 jews 500 people 800 to 900 yards 15 people age of ten 90 pounds 400 children
Numbers, must be legit

Most of them lived full lives so its far too late, same with boomers and Mugabe.
We'd have no choice but to thin their bloodline for vengeance.

Imagine my shock - this is the reason behind every anti-german dimwit atrocity propaganda - to keep (((the memory alive))).

What are you going to do about the merkel problem?

I believe any Jew who lived in Europe during wwII now counts as a holocaust survivor and gets free gibs.

Guys, I bet he's the only one that did such thing in the last 82 years. Nothing to worry about!

This. It's a rare occurrence. Anyway, what's wrong with educating others in history?

Doing my bit to keep the memory alive

Yeah its not like the Jews would ever lie about such a thing.

I thought Robin Williams was self-kill

Christian martyrs did it too. Look at Padre Pio and others in the middle ages and before.

Someone post that one image citing the multiple instances pre ww2 of the jews stating different variations of x million jews.

I hope I get to see these people exposed in the upcoming decade.

You mean this one?

Captcha
CALLE Polizei

why is it always norway draining the clickbait?
Nord bro indeed

Ignore the flag, I'm ironic flagposting.

>sent to the gas chamber six gorillion times

what the fuck, I love Hitler now.

kys jew

Are you saying one of gods chosen would lie to keep a narrative going that benefits his people ?! well i am shocked jews never lie to benefit themselves or their people youtube.com/watch?v=cu0Z5zYDtI0

I wonder why Loxism is an unknown phrase but even little children know about anti-semitism. Strange...

>I'm really beginning to wonder if the Holocaust was a massive display of that same idea.

Of course it was you idiot. What happened in WWII was the Jews biggest chance to gain global power (which they have) afterwards if their narrative was pushed hard enough.

I never thought someone would lie to get power money and sympathy from.literal exploitative capitalists who dont give a shit about starvation.

When will the rest of them admit it?

That is so ridiculous and unbelievable that reading it actually made me giggle.

>I lied.
>what no I don't want you thinking other people lied. I'm pretty sure it was just me the one time
> :/

Anyone else getting sleepy?
zzz

>holocaust forgotten
>......forgotten.

We really need to start forgetting the Holocaust and removing it's monuments.

It just reflects on such a racist bit of history...We just can't be having such toxic and problematic moments.

???

That's basically what I'm saying. If you put a "free shit for XYZ people" anywhere on the planet, everyone's going to claim they're XYZ People.

Average republican, Fuck the poor, we need to send money to poor israel and poor Jews who were born to bad socio ecobomical factors of oppression.

Someone should start a meme campaign regarding that. Say holocaust memorials promote Nazism.

Most people who claimed to have met Mengele are lying. Most holocaust survivors today are also lying. But the holocaust did indeed happen. Nothing stormfags say can convince me otherwise.

How can you comvince me of 1 murder?

Where are the bodies at Treblinka?

youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g&bpctr=1504580534

>jewish producer in ear of host; SHUT IT DOWN NEGROYIM
>tfw jews actively stop blacks from realizing who actually ruined them

Yucky jews.
Young jewish "men" are skinny and ugly and dumb and pissy.
And the old ones are psychopathic child molesting world eating parasites.
A jew lying.

LOOKOUT GUYS!!! Never heard of a jew lying before, oh boy this is just not right.
Amirite?

color me surprised,another filthy lying kike,the fourth reich and their actual gas chambers with anal rape devices cant come soon enough

>Get taught in CA public education about Nazi's making furniture and soap out of Jews
>start to get redpilled later in life
>reading into the JQ
>get pointed to Jewish publications admitting the soaps and lampshades were bullshit and "long since debunked but the spirit of the Holocaust must live on"

This was a big one for me because I can, subtly, carefully, relate it to other people I know.

Holocaust sounds like a steven spielberg movie and not sometjing that exists in you know real life.

>the spirit of the Holocaust must live on
The spirit of deceiving to steal the world for the benefit of the Zionists does indeed live on.

A jew guy liked me in highschool. This is what redpilled me. I kept thinking "hes not white hes such a little creepy weirdo" like fucking ew.... Seriously.
Then i find out hes a jew. I thought "arent jews just a religion?"
Then i discover, NO MA'AM!
And so my investigation into the pedophile satan synagogues began.
Now im an anti-semite yipee! :D

Where non reliable non core members interned in camps, yes.
How many civilians died to allied bombing including interned Jews?
Go look up dresden thats the real holocaust not internment work camps hollywoodized to mask and forget the terrorism casted in Italy and Germany.

LOL. Making shit us is not a memory, its a fantasy.

TITS OR GTFO

>this a million times

Lets just totally forget about 12 million dead ukrainians raped, tortured and murdered by a jewish regime.
Lets also forget about dresden where half a million innocent civilians were massacred. Countless other allied war crimes too.
66 million killed by stalin. 72 killed by mao.

NOPE! Lets just focus on the under 1 million that died in the "holocaust".
Anyone can see through it

Show us your body girl

Beg little man. Beg for mommy

>it has to be a girl to have a guy friend in school

Please mummy, show silhouette
Post feet

They make movies about it every year, they have shows about it almost every day on the history channel.

get out

This race is so fucked up that they actually lie to themselves about how they believe in the Holocaust.

I remember reading a few years ago an excellent article by a White Nationalist about this whole psychology, how the Jews are so insane that they even lie to themselves. I should have saved it but i didn't...

Whatcha doin', rabbi?

Not enough.
We need to create Auschwitz in VR and make white people live through it. Should be mandatory. To experience the tortures of hell.

Say you have a little pee pee in those exact words.

>Holocaust sounds like a steven spielberg movie
Almost all of Spielberg's movies are just a retelling of the Jews' beloved "Envious and evil Pharaoh-Hitler wants to kill us because we're Chosen!" myth.

For fun, go through Spielberg movies and see who's the poor helpless Jew(s) and who or what is the Nazis.

Jaws: Swimmers are Jews, shark is Nazis
E.T.: E.T. is Jews, government is Nazis
Raiders: Indy is Jews, Nazis are Nazis
Schindler: Jews are Jews, Nazis are Nazis
etc.

It's just the same hack formula, over and over and over.

Hell, even his very first film is the same thing, Dennis Weaver in a tiny little car (a "Valiant") trying to evade being killed by the big bad truck.

Duel
youtube.com/watch?v=5MtAMc4i8OA

And just like the Holocaust™ business Spielberg has made billions from it.

>Lie
>Education
pick one

It might not be true in the literal sense, but it underscores an important truth.

>Lets also forget about dresden where half a million innocent civilians were massacred. Countless other allied war crimes too.

>66 million killed by stalin. 72 killed by mao.

These numbers are absolutely ridiculous. 20,000 died in Dresden (according to the Germans themselves, both at the time and during a review by the City of Dresden seventy years later), ~10m died under Stalin (average of best sources), and ~30m died under Mao (average of best sources).

If you look at demographics, the picture is clear. There's simply no way that Stalin could have killed nearly 70 million people over the course of thirty years.

(You) must be 18+ to post on this site

They made a VR for white males to experience what was like being a black women in the office and how they are literally raped and enslaved by white males every second. So much reality it is only found in VR.

but it's not true mommy
I have a big D

get out

So ironically he's now one of the few honest ones.

WOOOO ATTENTION SEEKING NAMEFAGS DERAILING THE THREAD THROUGH MEME PERSONAS

In the future we can connect white people's brain directly into a 100% realistic reproduction of Auschwitz to make them experience exactly how it was... with Mengele cutting pieces of their flesh and peeling off their skin and making them walk on broken glass, putting salt on their wounds... I assure you nobody would remain an anti-Semite after such an experience

TRS last handful of episodes have touched on this. The smut and horror stories printed (for profit, goy) immediately after the end of the war.
It's like, you're in a camp and you're a Jew so you're going to be neurotic on whole new plane so that big building with now discernible signs? Obviously it houses a metal floor that you stand on and then a Nazi flips the switch and you immediately fry into dust.

Oh and the German shepherds trained to rape Jewish women

>inb4 muh (((trs)))

Then get out of my sight maggot!

>brazil monkey
>fantasizing about little girls
Wow im shocked!

I always heard those numbers tho?
Never heard 30 mil

>keep the memories of the "holocaust" alive

stop letting them get away with it