I'm a friendless loser and I am locked out of any social experiences due to this. Having a job didn't help at all...

I'm a friendless loser and I am locked out of any social experiences due to this. Having a job didn't help at all. Looks are all that matter

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising

And

>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

If women have it so easy according to you, then just become a woman. It's easy and even promoted these days in the west. People WILL call you brave

Read the game

Get used to it.
You will be alone to the last day of your life.
also

Get a job somewhere fun and social. A winery, a brewery, a ski resort, a river rafting company, etc. That's the type of place where everyone hangs out and party's together. If you get an office or trade job everyone's grown and wants to go home and be lazy.

/thread

I agree with this notion, but he might not be ready for prime time in those scenarios yet and it will send him further into isolation. Maybe working construction or similar with some ball-busting guys, toughen up and hit the pub with them after work and gain confidence. Maybe volunteer somewhere, too, where there are females, like the humane society. Keep in mind, OP, there are women out there that feel the same as you. Chin up, chap.

This is a politics board, not your fucking blog. Fuck off.

damn son and I thought I was bad
18 y/o here, always been a loner but still had some of those experiences you missed out on
haha really bro who gives a FUCK about school dances KEK
I've been NEET for about 8 months now, only going out maybe once every two weeks to see close friends
altho I am a 5'7 manlet, I am pretty damn handsome, I actually managed to score a few hook ups and am fucking another this weekend in downtown phoenix
(they know I'm short, they don't care though)
just put yourself out there OP
no matter how ugly or boring you are, you will atleast have a CHANCE if you even so slightly approach/talk to people
just fuckin try it, stop being a pussy. Don't know how to talk to girls? just ask questions at first, ease into them
you can tell if she digs ya if she keeps yappin
down to the point?
take risks, don't be scared of rejection

Rich Chigga didn't have friends until 2015, now he's an internationally known rapper with millions of views on YouTube and numerous friends.

just get drunk and pretend your happy like the rest of us faggot

If you are fat and/or weak, then begin exercise. If your teeth are crooked then get them fixed. If you have body order or other easily correctable maladies, fix them.

Once the above is in order, maintain and focus on financial success. Female attention will be acquired. Use birth control until you are ready to settle down, then produce patriotic children and raise them well. I will see you in Valhalla.

there are far more disgusting looking women than disgusting men

i see hideous, ugly couples all the time(usually at low-end stores like walmart, or public transit)

trust me, there are an endless number of ugly women just waiting for anything, ANYTHING with a penis to talk to them

t. 7/10 man with 9/10 qt girlfriend with depression, nothing makes me happy, not even her who unconditionally loves me even though i hardly ever show her affection

dont ask me how i got her, i don't know, we had some mutual friends and she just seems to like me

Is it possible for a 5/10 guy with no money and no sex game to get a 10/10 girl?

Tell me how.

depends on what you consider 5/10 and what you consider 10/10

would need pics of both

Can't go that far fellow depressed suicidal dude.

yes

$

then i'll just say this

i've never seen a 10 with a fat poor guy

you can be fat, you can be poor, but don't be both

i had HIDEOUS acne for the first few months i dated my 9/10 and it didn't matter... not sure why, but she says my most attractive trait is my eyes, so maybe she's just unique

How much time are you spending in the gym? Getting /fit/ is the key to solving so many social, self esteem, depression, etc problems. I'm sure you have heard this before. If you know how to fix it and aren't doing it, why should anyone give a fuck about your problems?

This is a good formula. Also, practice talking up women you have no interest in. Fat ones, older gals, etc. Get experience making them laugh and making them feel appreciated/noticed. Be genuine and keep it light. Then gradually increase attractiveness levels.

At least you have a good story.